Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9881 times)
Neddie1908

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

Most people here sell bitcoin on their desired price like once you bought bitcoin at a really low price and it double, tripled, etc or just like what I said you get your desired bitcoin price therefore you sell it

▬ ▬▬▬   The First & Largest Payment Processor of Over 75 Cryptocurrencies   ▬▬▬ ▬
█ █          CoinPayments          █ █
▬ ▬▬▬   Over 375,000 Vendors Accross 217 Different Countries   ▬▬▬ ▬ (https://www.coinpayments.net/)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:06:16 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

The good thing about selling one's bitcoin is the fact that there is a possibility that with the right strategy one could earn more than what he or she invested in buying it. Let's not forget the fact that when a person got into an emergency situation, he or she would really need to sell what he or she us just to get by that problem.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

I am sorry to hear that there are restrictions on bitcoin in your country. That truly explains why you guys had to sell rather than hold. In my case, it’s a bit different. In my country, bitcoin is not restricted in anyway but I have to sell from time to time because of daily needs. I have my own family and profits I get from bitcoin really helps family to have better lifestyle.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:25:14 AM

Maybe theiy need  funds to support the daily budget.many reason why people sell bitcoin.number one reson is need money.
Yes, there are a lot of reasons why people sell Bitcoins; obviously they want to have their profit as soon as possible, the other one is, they don't trust the security of their wallet to protect their Bitcoins so they don't hold it longer even if they want too. Furthermore, they have daily needs so they really want money.
In short, they are not fully committed in bitcoin so they are scared and they keep on doubting in bitcoin because they think that having bitcoin is just risky because of the chance to lose some money because of the price volatility. The security of the wallets are not that big deal because they can make it secure if they will just do the security recommendations.
Priyankasharma1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

By selling bitcoin you will get money in corresponding to the amount at that particular time. To know more about Bitcoin visit the following link given below-
http://www.unkrypted.com/
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:38:02 AM

people sell their bitçoin when they need to spend it to meet one need or the other, selling it is the profit of what they have earned. and the main purpose of dealing it, is to earn at the end. more so just keeping it for long may not be the best and can be risky. so, most times the selling helps reduce the risk of been hacked.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:07:54 AM

It is quite simple, when some people foresee its price will drop in the future, they will sell it in order to maximize their profit. Of course, they do not always make the right decision.......

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:13:06 AM

at the same time if nobody sold bitcoin, the price would already be $ 50k
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:37 AM

if we already feel the profit of course we will sell it before the profit turned into the opposite, in addition we need to complete the needs, we must enjoy with what we have achieved.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:27 AM

They sell bitcoin because they feel it will now gonna go up for more so they choose to just invest it to other which is both Good and bad habit o a good if not advance trader
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:49 AM

People sell their bitcoins to fulfill their needs and they sell only if they are making good profits from it and if not then I am sure they will prefer to hold it for the right time and I sell my bitcoins only if there is any kind of emergency as I have day job that pays me salary in fiat so whatever bitcoins I get my intention is to save it for a long term without spending it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:36:48 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Well selling your should not just be for profit along because in some part of the world like my country all you need do for you be able make use of your Bitcoin is to convert it to local fiat currency before you can purchase any thing with your Bitcoin. Although people are investing in altcoins because there is a general believe that their make value will ddouble in the nearest future.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

If you want to actually use the money you've got stored in bitcoin for everyday transactions, you have to sell them for fiat. Unless, you find places that accept them and you want to pay massive extra fees.
I prefer to sell it on the grounds because of the need and otherwise if not invested what bitcoin can be used for buying and selling tool, because in my country there is no bitcoin made for sale and purchase transactions so I chose to sell it for the money made in order to be in use to buy something, it all depends on the person if we are in bitcoin to finance the daily needs better to sell for the money and in addition to keep things that are not in want because we will not know what will happen later.
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

People sells bitcoin because they want to cash in their investment  profit, I think that it is practical in some sense but not entirely wise. I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow so I am still holding to my investment. I think that history proves that btc has only one way to go and it is upward.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:01 PM

Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.

Me I only sell my bitcoin if I urgently need money or cash..bitcoin for me is an investment that I need to hold for my future and the future of my family. I Only sell a little and save the remaining of it. It is still a good feeling to have an investment  but I am checking the price of bitcoin everyday and now it reaches to its peak.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

people try earn bitcoin to make a better financial in life.
so if people sell bitcoin, i think they sell in any reason. some need money, for trading (to get profit by multiple their coin), for having fun, or maybe gambling. but most is for meet fulfill their need

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:21:30 PM

the same thing is happening in my country, only the kebereadaannya not banned but should not be used as a means of payment, all the risks that occur on transactions that are done outside government responsibility, but the development of bitcoin in my country today is very good because now there is already a bitcoin exchange to the local currency, as well as the growing bitcoin community
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:25:04 PM

I'll see some reason why other people sell their bitcoin the number one is they sell bitcoin because they want to earn. They sell it when the price of bitcoin is rising up then they buy bitcoin when the price is dropping low thats an businessminded be like they knew or they predict the buying and selling of bitcoin but others sell it because they got oanicked and afraid to disappear their bitcoin
camaund

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

It has to do with how much risk you can take. If you use bitcoin as a quick investment tool, you will be happy with a 10-20% increase in the short term. Some hold for longer periods as they believe more in BTC and the possible gains in the futures. In my case I believe in BTC and what it will offer, also right now I already use it as a tool to send money to my country and to prevent fiat inflation over time.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

Its totally depends upon users, who hold bitcoins by investing own money. Second factor which is generation or earning in Bitcoins. Now a days many enterprenuer and crypto enthusiast are earning smart revenue online. Now its totally user's choice as if they wish can exchange required amount of BTC against fiat or can hold and stake them to get higher returns in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: