Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 08:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9885 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:45:34 AM

People sell bitcoin for good.They sell it because they want to have profit and also if they dont have enough money for their daily needs.Bitcoin as of now to those people who knows it really helps alot financially.Also some people might think that bitcoin price will drop so they just sell it.Also like me that right now I am planning to resign in my job because I earn more rather than working in my job that I only earn minimum wage.I want to work for bitcoin here in this site by joining signature campaign in order for me to able to earn big and then I will sell it so that I can support my family and have enough money for our daily needs.
Rate

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:49:27 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

yes, better to buy low and sell high. But if you don't have time to do that just hodl fo long term and watch your money grow.

Buy Bitcoin
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:14:29 AM

well for me,yessss i sell my bitcoin because i need money and also i am afraid that my bitcoin will lose.and also i bought bitcoin but not too long to stay in my account.
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

People sell bitcoins when they feel like the price is going too low, so out of fear. Others sell for fiat, while other sell when they have reached their desired profits from the price at which they bought the coins at.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

people sell bitcoin, of course, because they need money and may already get the benefits as expected so can buy again later when the price drops
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 60

imagine me

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

There are a lot of ways to catch a bitcoin user because it is not really that anonymous as some threads and researches proven it.

Obviously, people tend to sell their bitcoin because:

1. They want to get the equivalent fiat and use it as they pleases.

2. They want to use the fiat that they had sell to buy again bitcoin (well some of the people who wants to have a great profit do this especially when the price of bitcoin dumps)

This is why bitcoin can't be called as the new currency. People, especially billionaires, get in the train when they see profit and then dump it to gain fiat currency. If only people could see its true potential, Bitcoin could reach or even surpass gold in market cap.

Honestly, we need billionaires who are willing to HODL and not dumping it.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

There are a lot of ways to catch a bitcoin user because it is not really that anonymous as some threads and researches proven it.

Obviously, people tend to sell their bitcoin because:

1. They want to get the equivalent fiat and use it as they pleases.

2. They want to use the fiat that they had sell to buy again bitcoin (well some of the people who wants to have a great profit do this especially when the price of bitcoin dumps)

This is why bitcoin can't be called as the new currency. People, especially billionaires, get in the train when they see profit and then dump it to gain fiat currency. If only people could see its true potential, Bitcoin could reach or even surpass gold in market cap.

Honestly, we need billionaires who are willing to HODL and not dumping it.

if everyone does not sell their bitcoin then it will give an impact on bitcoin marketcap.
selling and buying is part of the transaction volume
bitcoin cannot reach gold in marketcap if no one sells

woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

In real life, you have things to deal with and i believe that all bitcoin sellers don't want to sell their Bitcoins. Just they have to do it to solve their real life problems.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

My thinking about bitcoin is that, is an asset, because the value of bitcoin keeps increasing. but also in the market we can make transactions to buy coins that we think is good to gain profit.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

This depends. People might need the funds or have already reached their target price. In addition, some might be uncertain if the uptrend will continue or not and they don't have that long of a time-frame to invest in BTC.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:45:29 PM

When in need they sell it. Also some people try to sell it at its highest and then buy it back at its lowest. Like bitcoin had reached 20k, if you had sold it right then, you could buy it back now at 17k and you would have made 3k while having lost nothing.
VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:38 PM

sometimes there are some conditions that cause a person to sell bitcoin, maybe because panic prices always decrease at a certain time, or maybe as you experience that your country forbids to play bitcoin, if there is a hard restriction in your country may hold bitcoin will be very risky, but if it's just not legal it will not be a problem

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

This depends. People might need the funds or have already reached their target price. In addition, some might be uncertain if the uptrend will continue or not and they don't have that long of a time-frame to invest in BTC.

People sell bitcoin only if they need the cash or they need the money. This is a common scenario for ordinary people who don't own many bitcoins but i think this percentage is small compare to people who owns big bags. I'm selling my bitcoin too whenever i don't have funds to pay for something but i make sure i can buy again bitcoin as soon i earn.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MRN94

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Bitcoin has been known to give high rewards. People usually do so to make a profit. Notice that people will always sell when the price is high, and buy bitcoin when the price is low. This allows them to receive a considerable return. With such a volatile currency, the more risk you take the higher your return will be.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

Some sells bitcoin for investments and some sells bitcoin because they are afraid of the bitcoin's price will decrease.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:07:06 PM

People sell bitcoin because they want to turn their bitcoin to real money and earn. Some are selling because of panic. When bitcoin's value sudden deflate, they tend to sell it because they are afraid of loss.
Yes, the point about panic is true because last week when the exchange site was crashed, we have seen that many people started selling their bitcoins without even knowing what actually happened.

Site was crashed because of the overflow of the traffic and that means that more people want to know about the bitcoin and that has to be positive thing, but people, I think the y have less confidence in the system so they started to sell because of panic.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:14:50 PM

Now is not the time to sell. Not unless your TAs work well lately and it says it will go deeper. But most people are in panic mode now while the experienced ones are just hodling it.
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:16:26 PM

There are numerous reasons why people sell. It could be that they need the funds or someone they owe money to would prefer Bitcoin as payment.
boyptc

Activity: 3080
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:18:57 PM

People are in need on this season, it's Christmas and we all need gift, cash and everything that we want to purchase with money and before when bitcoin hit $19,000 it's a good time to sell so everyone sold more than before during those time before it went low at $12,000.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

I think its pretty obvious that its december. People now a days are looking for money. And probably they decided to get their profit or investment to bitcoin into real cash for the to use this christmas season. Also maybe some of them panic selling it because they are afraid to lose their profit or they dont want the value of their money became lower. And the way to stop that is to convert it to another currency. But still.i believe that the primary reason is christmas and they want to enjoy what they deserve in keeping those bitcoin at the end of the year. I think its appropriate to get something to what yoy invested in cause thats the reason why you invested, to spent it on the right time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: