Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7807 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Well, I think it would be good to buy bitcoin now as its price is still low as of now, compared to its price wayback during december 2017, so it does make sense if you would buy bitcoin and then sell it if it regains again its value 20,000 USD to be specific. Well, if it is gonna go down, then hold it or buy more bitcoin then wait again to regain again its value because it is natural that bitcoin price fluctuates over a matter of time patience does really matter here all in all.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

Everyone must have their own decisions, and one more important is KNOWLEDGE If you have enough knowledge you will make a good decision. In this forum I've found many threads that makes me understand about Bitcoin or altcoin,and it makes me don't have any reason to not buy Bitcoin.
Of course I believe in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency....
And The Bloody market is The Time to Buy..Buy...Buy...and Keep HODL😁

ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Officially, with the support of the bitcoin creator, this currency could be bought and sold only on MtGox and nowhere else. Unfortunately, for a number of reasons, the resource MtGox ceased to function in 2014.
CyM99

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

Currently I am making money and will buy bitcoin, I feel bitcoin in the coming months will skyrocket. If you do not feel confident then you should invest less, when you feel sure you will invest more. Good luck.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

I think buying some bitcoin is one of the best thing on one person life for human being live just once in the planet earth. To buy now as bitcoin is decreasing is a good change to have some more bit coins that you own. Even bitcoin price crash to its deepest decrease I think you could not be afraid for it will recover again. Thinking toward bitcoin that no matter what will happen even the altcoins will gone still bitcoin will remain. By buying bit coin is like owning something that you know it will increase again in the future. That is my beliefs.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

yes of course still because bitcoin is not just a currency, but bitcoin is a good investment, and can build a people economy, the way is you do not buy everything at once, but only partially. Then if the price goes down, you buy it again, and if the price goes up you just sell it,
Bitcoin is a good investment it can give good source of income. Bitcoin value is very down now, this is a right time to buy then invest, and wait for the time to goes up the value just sell it.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

In any case, the best solution for investors will be investing in bitcoin. Since, for all their inevitable oscillations, the resultant vector is uniquely positive Cheesy
Do not say like this, if you are considering it a risk. It is not a risk as the only risk is its security ad that is in your own hands. How much you keep your wallet secure? You have to buy because we have seen that Bitcoin price decreased with decreased in demand and then jumps after some time due to increase in demand so if you demand for it then chances are positive for its value increase.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

Yes, after all it is still viabke to buy and invest on the butcoin industry even after the depressing price decreases. As a matter of fact because if these price drops it is now easier for would-be investors or simply the old investors alike to buy a whole bitcoin most likely because as bitcoin's valye decreases, it also becomes cheaper which makes it easier to purchase a whole coin.

cohens714

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

I would just average in so you have funds if it drops more.  If you are comfortable now I would say buy.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

I can suggest to buy now and don't wait, we don't have idea on what will happen in the future, maybe it will pump or dump. If dump it is ok because it will recover again and it will pump much better because you will earn in just a short time. It is good choice now compare to last year that very expensive that for sure it will reach again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Of course you can buy now. You are in crypto world down and up of price is normal in cryptocurrecy so you aware that bitcoin is always changing the price. Buy bitcoin that you can afford hold it to your wallet or invest it to some coin mostly now all coins are in cheap price so you opportunity to invest.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

Well, I think it would be good to buy bitcoin now as its price is still low as of now, compared to its price wayback during december 2017, so it does make sense if you would buy bitcoin and then sell it if it regains again its value 20,000 USD to be specific. Well, if it is gonna go down, then hold it or buy more bitcoin then wait again to regain again its value because it is natural that bitcoin price fluctuates over a matter of time patience does really matter here all in all.
Yes I agree with your opinion, Now is the best time to buy BTC. Their price drops below $ 8,000. Lower prices by the end of 2017. Buy BTC right now and hold them. As the market trend in May will recover, altcoin prices will surge.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

Of course you should still buy bitcoin if you wanted to. The value of bitcoin might discourage you from doing so but don't be afraid, if you have already decided on buying bitcoins then now is the right time and chance to buy, when the value if bitcoin is still at its lowest abd cheapest rate. I'm telling you, it wiuld be way harder for you to buy bitcoin when the price increases and the value of a single bitcoin becomes expensive.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

Yes I agree with your opinion, Now is the best time to buy BTC. Their price drops below $ 8,000. Lower prices by the end of 2017. Buy BTC right now and hold them. As the market trend in May will recover, altcoin prices will surge.
what makes you very confident that the market trend will recover in May? if I'm still a little bit doubt if bitcoin prices will rise in the near future, I think if you want to buy bitcoin not now, but wait until the market conditions are really good, and no more bad news about bitcoin

]
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

If i have given a chance i would love to buy bitcoin, i think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price now is kinda low and this is really a perfect time for you to buy then you should hodl it so i think i would be better to do it now because i believe that they should do the buy low sell high.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

I will,  right now,  is the very best time to buy bitcoin.  You are very lucky when you get a chance to buy some bitcoin while the price is at a very low price. So,  for me,  i will still invest with bitcoin @$7,000 or much lower.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

Its time to buy bitcoin today! When you investing do not hesitate. Be confident that your money will be doubled or tripled.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

inflation is impossible. Uncle Sam or Uncle Pu will not print to themselves another hundred dollars of money and will not be able to legally and imperceptibly take away your earnings from honest work.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

yes surely at this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price touched the lowest price during the last 2-3 months ,, but i am sure bitcoin price will go back up and stable and at that time please to sell your bitcoin ,,
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

here's a friend, have a look at what bitcoin exchange rate today, is it possible to buy?
if not, why should it force to buy?
hold and wait when buying the right one, when the bitcoin price drops.
if it is still down and we already buy, then hold up until bitcoin prices go back up and we can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: