Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to develop a strong character?  (Read 1943 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I think the best way to develop a strong character is to practice speaking with confidence. I used to work as a teacher and at times, I make obvious mistakes; yet my students barely notice it since I speak with confidence and fluidity. You should also be true to yourself and never speak of something that you don’t really know; hence research your argument. Just stick to this plan and you’ll be able to protect your ideas/point of views with ease.

coinweez

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

In my opinion to have a strong character you first need to be an assertive person you need to stand by what you say and believe in. To be a person who is not easily manipulated by other people's opinion
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

There are people who depend on society.How other people behave, he also behaves.It`s a bad character.For good character is needed will.Everyone likes people with a strong character, today there are few such people.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.
How to develop a strong character?

You should be independent, have confidence and be strict with yourself in the way that you do what you really want and don't go with the flow. Decide and speak for yourself. Have courage because it is only starts with you.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.

Having a strong personality develops and builds us self confidence. For you to have it, you must overcome your fears first. Face your problems and learn your lessons. It'll make you a stronger person. Be a man with words of honor. Always stand for what you believe is right and don't be afraid to express yourself.
Sneginka111

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

I think the best way to develop a strong character is to practice speaking with confidence. I used to work as a teacher and at times, I make obvious mistakes; yet my students barely notice it since I speak with confidence and fluidity. You should also be true to yourself and never speak of something that you don’t really know; hence research your argument. Just stick to this plan and you’ll be able to protect your ideas/point of views with ease.

Basically
1. Respect yourself
2. Do what you really want to do

Without self-respect there can be no strong character.
Weak people have not been thaught how to love/respect themselves, that's why they're weak in the first place.
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

I think you need to believe in yourself first. Lack of confidence make us soft, so try to build a confidence in yourself. You should invest in yourself, try to learn new things, try to develop your skills and ability, learn and practice how to speak with confidence and try to have a good posture, because people always observe first someones posture if you have a strong posture they think that you also have a strong character.
2ballsfrog

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

Get rich - then you will not need the strong character after all.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:25 AM

Be confident of yourself and stand on your own decision, for me can develop a strong character. You have also to know where you stand on an issue so that you can focus on yourself.

Bitcoin to the moon
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

I too have that soft character myself and it is really difficult for me to hold my ground in an argument because of my character. But I guess that there will be times where you will be tested and your character will start to get stronger. It may not be noticeable but it is there.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

They say what does not kill you stronger so just move forward and continue. Let life tests and you and and no matter what happen, don't give up. The people who don't give up in life are the strongest people.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Well, all of us are strong, but in different ways. Mostly people, because of what "LIFE" doing to them, he becomes strong.. stronger because of what is happening to his life, especially when it comes to the family and second for the person we truly love. Consequences/ Challenges in life can develop our strong character.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

You can achieve the best character by having a strong mind and soul, have faith, fear to god..and any problem have a solutions,you cannot experience without any reason,everything happen have a purpose so that you can fight for it and hold stronger

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

The very best way to build up and develop a strong character is to know yourself worth.  It can help you boost your confidence and help you acknowledge your weakness and your strength. In that way you can show your true potential.

Enter name

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

you need to know your self and your ability when u know that u will know how to handle or develop your self character coz some times people talk they willl chnage but then other day their still the same thats why u just need to know ur self more
Yes, and you also have to face your fears
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Determine to be determined,focus on your integrity and selfconfident
Kalbo1

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

You can develop your strong character in many ways if u can.how?by showing everyone that no matter what happen in your life.no matter how many struggles will come,you will conquer it with all ur heart
Uniconbear

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

Keep putting yourself in situations that test yourself and testing your comfort zone. No one is going to be great at something they are inexperienced at.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Based on our experience in life we can develope our strong character,to test ourself im every challenges that we encounter.in our life now.And for being determined to achieve our goals in life.
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

Sport. Doing light exercises regularly, you can overcome the psychological barrier. Every day, people overcome laziness, which strengthens not only health, but also character. Don't be shy, it's perfectly normal and healthy. You need to engage constantly, without respite. Well, of course, you can choose your rest days, the main thing not to go out with graphics. As they say to good to get used to it easily. To develop a strong character. No need to wait for instant result, you need to act. Only action can achieve success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: