Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to develop a strong character?  (Read 1942 times)
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Character is more important gold.I think if we following all the time our religion's rules it's sure that we would developed a strong character. I am a Muslim. If we believed that Allah is always here of ours everywhere it's sure that we couldn't follows wrong way . character is more valuable of our backbone. So we should must be following ours religion rules and develop a strong character.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.
How to develop a strong character?

For me, to build and develop a strong character we must overcome all our fears first. We must be ready to conquer all our weaknesses and turn it into strength. We don't need to act like a superhero to be strong but rather just be true to ourselves and accepts our mistakes and learn from it. We must be strong enough to face all our trials in life.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.
the key to developing a strong character is being firm at all times. Do not let others trample your opinions or make you feel that your opinion does not matter. Insist on your point of view especially if you know that you are right. But do not further argue or fight. Being strong does not mean being a fighter but it is on being civilized at all times.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

Зaпиcaтьcя нaпpимep нa кикбoкcинг, чepeз гoд xapaктep cтaнeт знaчитeльнo твёpдый)))
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

You may challenge yourself and change the way you see yourself. But changing yourself is not that easy, it takes time time and a lot of experiences but don't give up and keep your perseverance, at the end you'll realize that you're already has a strong character.

zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

There's are many way to develop strong character. For me you should know you're strenght and weaknesses and who you are. So you have the confidence to do work or tasks. You have the idea to develop your weaknesses into strenght.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

Everything in your head man you just should stop care about other people opinion and do what you really want to do. It will build new you Grin

KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

You need more self - confidence, to engage in some kind of martial arts, or at least sports hall - but not just so, and for example set a goal to fulfill the Master of Sports in any movement.
Robin_Good

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

Only mental self-development and internal struggle. You can develop strong character only by your own efforts, you should break your comfort zone. Also self-confidence is very important. If you don't believe in yourself you will never be a strong person

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

We should have a strong character by first trusting and knowing ourselves, second trusting and knowing other people, third, feel the confidence and faith that other people had given us.
PrimeauxETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

To develop a strong character you must have the right values. If you have values that are deeming in nature then you will be never able to create a strong char
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:10 PM

I had been also soft character like you since 10 years. But experiences that I lived in last 10 years changed me. I started to trust myself and say my feelings and thoughts confidently. You shouldn't be in a hurry for a strong character. Life will teach us everything.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
MaryJane4200

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

The main thing there is mind setting. You have to understand yourself first of all! Wink
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:28:13 AM

I think that the Most important thing is to know yourself. When you know yourself, you know your strengthschedule and weaknesses and that's where you can build a strong character. Then again, you must not compare yourself to someone else since both of you may be two different people altogether and what works for someone may not work for you.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:31:52 AM

why you'd wanted to develope a strong Character? To express your point in a conversation? Well to earn that you have to pray for that,next thing have a a focus and good Justification on your topic,lastly be open for correction sometime you might fighting for a wrong reason... bonus is have Presence of mind be witty okay .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

Having a strong character sometimes you have to say "NO" a few times. A person with a soft character like myself has trouble with rejecting someone and always saying, "Yes." It's a matter of practice and stand for what you say, and do not bend so easily. Try to resist and see if how far you can resist before giving in.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:03:57 AM

Strong character can be develop through experience, the more challenges that you've overcome the stronger your character would developed.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
nderam

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

Be conscious of why you are where you are, and why you do what you do – every single step of the way. Don't compare yourself to others, and be okay with taking the routes others are afraid to take. I think the strongest people around me are those that have learned to let go, and understand many material things are merely tools but not ends in themselves.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Seeking knowledge all the time also helps in the development of the character. Since no one in this world is perfect, therefore the ones with the greatest know
Joshua25

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:30:31 AM

For me to develop a really strong character is to start to yourself. Respect, respect yourself so others will respect you. It always start on how you carry your self. Study and workhard, so no one will ever lookdown on you finish your studies and become a professional. Always talk to god for some advise so you can always stand a day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: