Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to develop a strong character?  (Read 1935 times)
Nenegayung

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

Humans have their own character, a person's character has been formed from birth to adulthood, developing a person's character is not easy, depending on someone to run it.

There are many ways to develop a person's character,

1. Have unyielding nature.

2. Show the nature of your courage.

3. Commit in everything.

4. Have a strategy to realize your dreams.

5. Always be grateful for the grace that God gives.

Developing a character can not be seen from the side of others, all play a role in you about how you live it according to your personality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

It's the output of life experience, self discipline and know what is right that help you make great decisions in your life. It's seldom to commit mistakes if you're practicing  what is right.
AmpaLex11

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

To develop a strong character, it is very important to have experiences. Experiences add a lot more to the character and it makes you very strong.
Bardane

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

to develop a strong character, you have to be confident in yourself and not take into account the criticisms of others.
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

You must believe in yourself to develop  a strong character.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

People that have strong characters usually have a good to best support system. Strong individuals have many people supporting them so you should surround yourself with people who are positive in life.
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

Follow your dreams and your visions. It is that simple. Stop following others. Once you start following your dreams and your visions you will automatically bec
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.
How to develop a strong character?

There is a saying, i believe therefore i am. Every character or behavior modification starts with realizing what the problem is. Then do something about it. Now, to have a strong personality, you must have confidence. To have that you should get rid of your insecurities. To get rid of your insecurities, you need to accept them as who you are; as you build your confidence, place a point upon yourself a certain limit that you cannot negotiate with. Then protect that limit smartly and be assertive about it

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

The matter is that at me very soft character, and in conflict situations I seldom can protect the point of view.

I think it starts with voicing out what you want in general. If you want to do something, then do it. If you want to have something then voice it out. It also helps to have a principle in live. Live your life around a principle and never compromise it. You can start with not owing someone a debt. Then build your life around that principle and don't compromise with it. As you go on with this, this principle bleeds to what you do and it has the deeper meaning then you have a string character now

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

You must know first what’s wrong with you. There are many things that might contribute on your soft character;

1.   Lack of knowledge
2.   Not interested to argue
3.   Have big patience
4.   Peaceful person

These are few things you need to address in order to develop strong character. Start item number one and surely you will gain self-confidence to defend yourself.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

Character is brought up not on paper and not in mind, but in real life. Therefore, first of all, decide on your life goals, the achievement of which will require you to strong character and powerful personal qualities.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

The main task today is to reveal the inner potential, unrecognized talents, latent capacities, which allows to realize themselves in different spheres of life. It is this way that makes it possible to develop self-sufficiency, self-esteem, to gain recognition in society and in the family, helps to love yourself and others, to establish relationships in the family, at work, with friends.
kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

you can develop your strong character in learning to deal with consequence. strong character will develop on it , because you can easily manage what it is wrong to what is good to you.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Ask yourself: Why do you need these qualities of character? What protective function do they perform? How do you protect yourself from the outside world with their help? Everything you have in your life, you have created with your own hands. If something negative and unpleasant happens in your life, you have created it yourself and get some benefit from this situation.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

Your thoughts and words define you. I can't, I don't want to, I can't. These and similar phrases are incompatible with a strong character. Start thinking like a successful person. Analyze thoughts and prevent any that lead to weakness and degradation.
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

No different than you, just different activities at different times. Those words of “it builds character” echo through our lives. When we get dumped or ignored by someone we think we love, we hear the whisper of “it builds character.” When we are way behind on writing a term paper or preparing for a test, we hear the chant of “it builds character.” When we have the horrible boss experience again, we cling to the words of “it builds character.” Grin Grin Grin
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Character is brought up not on paper and not in mind, but in real life. Therefore, first of all, decide on your life goals, the achievement of which will require you to strong character and powerful personal qualities.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

No different than you, just different activities at different times. Those words of “it builds character” echo through our lives. When we get dumped or ignored by someone we think we love, we hear the whisper of “it builds character.” When we are way behind on writing a term paper or preparing for a test, we hear the chant of “it builds character.” When we have the horrible boss experience again, we cling to the words of “it builds character.” Grin Grin Grin
you have very interesting things to say ahah.life such a heavy thing and a strong character in our time this enormous plus and the need.it's a pity that he did not always develop from childhood
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

Always help living examples and images. Find an example — a historical person or a movie hero, which you would like to be similar to the character. Visualize your goal.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

To be truly strong is very hard especially if you're not born that way and you tempered life.Many strong people are unfortunately unhappy.But in modern life this character will help a lot

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: