Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth?  (Read 6734 times)
Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:12:27 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lorraine.alex

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

Don't mess around with investment
Prudent investment
Be responsible for your own money
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Investing in another coin would be the wrong thing to do if you know that Bitcoin is unstoppable. What is the purpose of this question?

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:05:04 PM

Still this question has been constantly asked. Naturally, it is worth investing into altcoins and next trading. Please read here more threads and watch the videos that can help you understanding the market of crypto.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PrisonOrFreedom
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

In altcoins need to invest, but now is not to wait from them to the sharp growth in the near future. Invest in the future, a year or two. And of course part of the capital keep in bitcoin

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

The common ones are on the top 20 list of https://coinmarketcap.com/ They've stayed there because they are good and legit investments but still do your own research before engaging to a coin as there is always a risk for cryptocurrencies as studying and researching can decrease the risks.

Don't mess around with investment
Prudent investment
Be responsible for your own money
I think the Op is just asking for which altcoin is the best investment he is asking first before engaging so he is not messing with investments but your statement is right because some people just throw their money without a concrete confidence about the coin.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.
Altcoin prices can suddenly rise a lot in a short time.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:53 PM

Yes investing in altcoins still worth, because there are a lot of trusted and stable coins which have the potential to reach the highest levels, and having good team of devs. However you need to search such coins carefully since there is many shitcoins . Of course that's just an addition to Bitcoin which represent the most stable and valuable crypto currency actually.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

Some of the coins has performed very well this year especially those that has long time reputation. I do trade lisk and stratis and this two coins has returned great profits to those who invest in them over time. I have invested in some of the ico projects and also make good profits lately. I have gone through matrixcoin white paper and you can even check my signature in case you want to invest in it.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:51 PM

Why not all altcoins are at constant price because people are just busy buying bitcoin either because of hype over several forks this year or because they just don't want to miss the bitcoin train after seeing huge price growth in short period of 1 year this year.

When bitcoin price will stop pumping hard, than people will start to buy altcoin again with their bitcoin, this can make really huge pumps over all altcoins (specially the one with high marketcap/trading volume).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Invest in altcoin still worth?

Yes, I think it is still worth to invest in altcoins. But keep a proportion of 60 % Bitcoin and 40 % of altcoins or 70 % to 30 %.

My prediction is only to invest in promising altcoins/projects with a real usage like power ledger, modum, monaco etc. but not in those hundreds of shitcoins.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

Yes it is. For now I think invest in ETH is better than BTC cause in the future ETH has better potential than BTC, look at the growth of ETH price from the early of this year until now, you'll see, ETH price has increased more than 4k% but BTC price is only 1k% so if it'll be the same like this in next 10 years I think ETH will replace the 1st place BTC soon.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

There is a point of investing in ETH, for example. Recently it has grown from 270 to 400+ now, and it will grow even further, and who knows where it will stop. Also you should check Universa project, it is not a token, so there's a big potential.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

The question should be, what alt-coins are good to invest in? There are a few, more than a few actually. But different strokes for different folks. With a little bit of digging you will find a couple of gems at very low prices if you are looking to hold long term. The majority aint worth it though, despite strong PR to convince you otherwise, this is why I am not suggesting anything, as I may just be shilling for a particular coin. Do your heavy lifting - research - and you will be fine.

ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

you can have and get some suggestion like where you are good to invest for but the thing is are you able to take that or you may have some research on which altcoin are you able to take the risk let , there is a lot there kindly make a choice in behalf of top 10 then study and background, read the market this is were you can find some interesting altcoin where you wanted to invest for.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:41:58 PM

Yes. It is worth it. It is definitely much riskier than investing in bitcoin but returns are definitely higher.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:43:18 PM

Nice timing for your question Tongue

When Bitcoin is surging past resistances and showing massive growth, its understandable that most alts will fall, but now we're in a period where bitcoin is growing slowly but steadily without damaging the alts, which are growing together. And this means its a good opportunity to diversify your investments into a couple other good coins.

pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:48:07 PM

This is very good time to invest in altcoins. But it depends on how you wanna invest. Fiat pairs are in ATH mode. BTC pairs have a lot of upside room to grow.

Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:06:32 PM

Yes, it's still worth to invest in some gems, although it's very hard nowadays to find an appropriate coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: