Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth?  (Read 6734 times)
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:21:53 PM

Yes most definately,investing in altcoin is really worth it  but make sure you do not invest in worthless coins or shitcoins.
choose the right alt coin to invest.Choose coins with the right dev team behind it and the impact they have.
Litecoin,Monero,Dash,Ripples are examples of good altcoins to consider.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
I feel that Altcoin is also currently experiencing very good growth. Bitcoin price increase has triggered the price of Altcoin which is also increasing. If the price of Bitcoin continues to increase then I am sure that Altcoin prices could experience a steady increase. I've seen various altcoins get positive sentiments, this will impact on all cryptocurrencies.

So now we've seen that cryptocurrencies are increasingly in demand and are increasingly trusted, which could hinder the development of Bitcoin is only a government decision that will slow down Bitcoin. We must continue to pay attention to the various factors that could affect Bitcoin, as this may affect Bitcoin as a whole.
12popi123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

yes its still possible, you just need to find the right coins at the right time
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

Of course yes Smiley). If invest in altcoin is not worth anymore I think nobody will trade or hold anymore and they will only focus on Bitcoin, the best cryptocurrency at the moment. At the moment if you want to invest in altcoin but still not know which one you should invest in, I can suggest you ETH, the best altcoin for now, standing at the 2nd place right after Bitcoin, ETH has very good potential so it's the best altcoin for investing for now Cheesy

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:21:06 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

The way bitcoin is going lately, I would stay away from trading it for alts. Holding is much more profitable at the moment.
But if you have to, you can go with the more reliable options like Eth, BTC Cash(for quick profit), Ripple, Nem.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:24:18 PM

Im waiting for the huge growth of alts in 3-4 months,i guess bitcoin will grow all the time with corrections and next year we will see 20000$ for bitcoin

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:37:49 PM

it's worth it if investing in altcoin, because altcoin now has a good price and in the next few months it will definitely have a drastic increase like bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Bitcoin today is very expensive so a person like me that only earn $500 salary a month cannot afford Bitcoin and my family needs my hard earned money for living so Altcoins give us hope while we missed investing Bitcoin while it is cheaper.
There are some Altcoins that has the potential to be the next Bitcoin so investing Altcoins is indeed worth trying.
You can get a thousand of tokens from Altcoins for a hundred of dollars so if ever we are lucky if in the future it will valued the same with Bitcoin then our investment today will not in vein.
Yes, I do believe Altcoins are worth investing today while they're still very cheap.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

The way bitcoin is going lately, I would stay away from trading it for alts. Holding is much more profitable at the moment.
But if you have to, you can go with the more reliable options like Eth, BTC Cash(for quick profit), Ripple, Nem.

Investing in Altcoins is a good idea since we can't afford Bitcoin today as it getting more expensive everyday.
So Altcoins is the best option to catch up the trend of Crypto-Currencies as investment for the future.
Unlike Bitcoin, a single coin will cost you up to $12,000 today but in Atlcoins, you can even get a thousand of tokens with a hundred of dollars and you'll have an opportunity to get rich if that Crypto-Currency will increase the value after a number of months or weeks.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

I invest in more than 5 altcoins. At this moment 4 of them has profit 200% mark-up and the other one minereum drag my portfolio down to 80%. Purchased $600 its valued now at only $80. What a mess! If I stick to btc my whole investment had been 600-700% marked up. Now I dont buy altcoins anymore just btc.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

If you know bitcoin unstoppable then invest in bitcoin is the best thing to do now.
So you do not need to predict another altcoin since bitcoin will grow more then just invest to bitcoin.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:16:38 PM

BTC is unstoppable now does not mean that it will remain unstoppable in the future. Sooner or later, it will be dethroned by one of these altcoins.

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:24:34 PM

Try to go with well established altcoins, give new projects some time to prove themselves they are worth to invest in them because lots of new altcoins just screw up early adopters by scamming them and abandoning the project. Even tho this projects have lots of room to grow in case they succeed, it's too risky if you don't have a really good position in them. You can get a good/safe position in Alts by participating in them since day one. For pow coins the total network hash power will let you know if the coin is healthy and could give you an estimate price for when it hits an exchange. For pos coins the total network weight can also help you as an indicator. With icos the only way to be protected is to buy in pre-sales. And for well established coins you can take a technical decision better than those that just started their trading activity. Always cash out a percentage of your holdings in a pump and leave that btc sitting just waiting to be reinvested once it corrects. It takes patience and the ability to sync with market cycles.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:25:51 PM

all altcoin can be rised like bitcoin,
 and about invest, i think it all depends on our analysis ....
without good analysis, all money will be burn

-= OI =-
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:30:50 PM

Investing in altcoin still worth, but the major issue is that there are alot of scam ICOs there in the market that is impending high risk to the investors or buyers of these coins. If you find difficulty in getting a good ICO, then invest that money into bitcoin and wait for the next thing in line.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:01:19 PM

Investing in altcoin is still worth but mainly in the short term, believe me or look at the coinmarketcup (for examle at EMC2 or VTC)!
But it depends on what term of investment you want to make!
If short-term - then You should find someone with the hardfork coming or other good news coming and sell them some days before this date!
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

It will be very hard for the altcoins to come back. Bitcoin is just pumping all the time and the altcoins cant handle that. Just some good coins will survive.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

Bitcoin could be the best one for HOLD.
These kind of questions and doubts were raised from many peoples mind. At the same time there are many answers like so many Scammers are just trying the collect enough money in the name of ICO. The bad thing is people who are trying to invest in ICO will reduce due to scammers and unsuccessful projects. Especially who are running in money motive.
So the common strategy is read out their project well and do a research whether they success or going to trash.
I don't mean all of them are scammer but there are few who spoils the ICO investors plans.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:15:58 AM

You said bitcoin is unstopable but you ask about altcoin, it does not make sense.
However, i will suggest you to buy and hold etherium and waves.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

Despite the fact that bitcoin is unstoppable and its been comstantly increasing in value, which, as a matter of fact, have already given huge profits, i guess it is still best to invest in bitcoin. However, if you are looking for some great altcoins to invest in, i believe eth, avt, and litecoin can provide us with quite a better future in altcoins and we can surely gain some profit from it. These coins are good for long term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: