Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:10:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth?  (Read 6734 times)
rps_rado

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

It's not the best time to invest in alts at the momment. However you can always find a nice spot if you do your own research.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

As for me, now is a very favorable time for investment. The market is in decline and will soon grow. A lot of promising projects and ICO. For example, today he invested in one promising project CAPP (Cappacity). It is a platform for developing virtual reality products. In March 2018, the second phase of the ICO, before active development. Potential 500% and above. To invest for the long term.
To buy on the exchanges: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/CAPP-to-BTC
Store at: www.myetherwallet.com
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

It's worth investing in atcoins but first make sure you do some research about them and choose only the ones with great projects

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

It's worth investing in atcoins but first make sure you do some research about them and choose only the ones with great projects
Among the altcoins you can meet just great projects with an interesting idea, big partners and a good team. In addition, almost all the coins are now very much lowered and are very cheap. Now a good opportunity to buy good coins with a big discount.  Smiley  For example, in my opinion, one of these projects is capp.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Investing in another coin would be the wrong thing to do if you know that Bitcoin is unstoppable. What is the purpose of this question?
You got it, instead of investing in altcoin why don't you invest in bitcoin instead and you know bitcoin is unstoppable. You should ask yourself first if it is right to invest in altcoin if bitcoin is unstoppable. Since the altcoin is short term holding why bitcoin is for long term i suggest investing in bitcoin would be benefit for you because there are so many bitcoiners that want to buy bitcoin for long term holding.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

The worth will be determined if what coin you are investing with because not all altcoin will bring you to the top. Make a thorough study and comparison on coins you are interesting to invest with. But never leave Bitcoin behind just because you are not happy with it. Remember, there are no altcoins without Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Altcoins are still of interest to the investor, that now temporary inconveniences for purchase because of restrictions from novosti or regulator, it is temporary, but the result will justify the costs I think...
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
The best altcoin is Ethereum. Its will not rise in sharp way in future I suppose. This is my opinion. It seems like Ethereum will be forever. So I invest in this currency and very glad that I have good results.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Altcoins are still of interest to the investor, that now temporary inconveniences for purchase because of restrictions from novosti or regulator, it is temporary, but the result will justify the costs I think...
Yes, but it was thanks to negative news that prices fell to the level acceptable for the purchase of cryptocurrency. Already many times we watched as with the advent of negative news altcoins fell, and then there were positive news and the price for all cryptocurrency starts to grow. So now is not the time to panic, and the time to take advantage of the fact that the price of cryptocurrency is low and buy altcoins and bitcoin. 
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

we should not invest, if our intention is not good. because it also depends on us. so if you want to invest then do it wholeheartedly.
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

I'm all in on Alts
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

Yes, investing in altcoyins makes sense. Altcoins with low capitalization can multiply the invested funds many times over
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

I think that altcoins - is a profitable investment, if the right approach to the choice of projects that is behind this or that altcoins. But personally I believe in Bitcoin, and I think that in the future it will grow very much.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

Now alt coin seems to me best investment opportunity ever. I mean after seeing the bitcoin growth which is very slow during this month and no signs of it getting pumped back. The alts are moving with some choice and I think it is great opportunity to invest into them. Once the bitcoin gets back to work after the hard time then all the alts will have hard time finding their way through big investors. So its always advisable to get into alts during this period. Many good opportunity coming with new coins too, they are unexceptionally doing great and what we need to do is just to focus on their growth and how we can benefit from it.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

Of course, there are many altcoins out there that sure will make you earn a lot of profit whether you go short-term or long-term investment. So many altcoins keep on growing and growing and having themselves to like compete with each one's. Besides bitcoin, my picks are Ethereum, Litecoin.
true, even though the current market conditions are not good, I think investment in altcoins still become something that has a decent prospect. they also offer great projects to be used to make life easier

icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

Investing in altcoin is a good idea, but you should carefully choose what to do your investments
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

Investing in altcoins is not bad idea but I've got to remember that there will be no 2 or more X's profit until the summer och maybe even autumn! So be patient!
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

It is definitely fine if you guys want to invest in altcoin. I think most of crypto are volatile so i guess its ok to have altcoin and bitcoin at the same time.  Altcoin is not bad at all. At least you bave options.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

who says altcoin investment is not worth it?
he is fit for people who have little capital, maybe they think it's just a waste of time but altcoin investment is still feasible and I keep investing even a little bit

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: