Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56557 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

Can the  citizens of South Korea  invest to ICO?

I'm also curious what will be the answer of the Dev, anyway are you a korean? Is ICO already banned in you country? Last time I heard about korea banning ICO or bitcoin but I am not updated now. For me, if koreans will really like to join then they will do all possible way to make it.

Regardless if the ICO is banned in Korea or not. I believe you could still invest on it bud. You could still remain hidden if you use proxy or vpn to purchase some tokens.

"South Korean officials have reportedly banned local finance firms from handling bitcoin futures, one of the hottest new financial products to launch in years.

Business Korea reported that the Financial Services Commission of Korea issued a directive banning securities firms from taking part in bitcoin futures transactions, citing sources.

South Korea has taken a tough stance on digital currencies, banning initial coin offerings (ICOs) earlier this year. ICOs involve startups issuing their own digital currencies to raise funds"

This is what I saw on the web. I don't think they really banned the bitcoin. Only the local firms to deal with Bitcoin since it affect their currency.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.
I think the developer will answer better how many people are working on the project. I think that certainly not four people but more. I'm looking at the amount of work done and on the road map. I think a big team is working.

If I'm not mistaken, but the first page indicates that the team consists of nine people. I think developers still need to know how many people work for them. On the road to success, the main thing is not the number of people, but what qualities and knowledge these people have.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

Would it be implemented in Military communication systems aswell? or just for the user to user daily use communications?
I think this will work only via simple users like me and you, because a goverment will not allow to introduce system to military forces.

You have a point, governments are not infavor of using cryptocurrencies and any features of it. Maybe some large private companies will use because of the great features that will be able to improve companies performance.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:14 AM

Would it be implemented in Military communication systems aswell? or just for the user to user daily use communications?
I think this will work only via simple users like me and you, because a goverment will not allow to introduce system to military forces.

You have a point, governments are not infavor of using cryptocurrencies and any features of it. Maybe some large private companies will use because of the great features that will be able to improve companies performance.

I bet the government are using crypto currency but not officially. And a huge mercenary campaigns are definitely interested in it.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:56:01 AM

May I ask why the government don't want to allow to introduce the system to military forces? I'm just curious about it.
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:04:20 PM

Hello everyone and greetings.

Hope you are all doing well.

One of our colleagues is down with severe flu. Therefore, I am handling some of his workload due to which I may not be responding here often. But I will try my best to keep pace. Please remember him in your prayers.

Lets GROW through what we GO through.

Best regards.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

I very appreciate P2PS team, i see support reply almost question from member day by day. Hard working, i believe we can be successfull, anything news on P2PS?

Yes, I have also noticed that. Dev are actively responding to all the questions of the members here. They make it sure that they answers to all our concerns, this attitude will make the project very successful in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

there are also private companies which produce military defense weapons and sell it also to governments. They are independent and an agreement with those kind of private companies is possible.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.
I think the developer will answer better how many people are working on the project. I think that certainly not four people but more. I'm looking at the amount of work done and on the road map. I think a big team is working.

If I'm not mistaken, but the first page indicates that the team consists of nine people. I think developers still need to know how many people work for them. On the road to success, the main thing is not the number of people, but what qualities and knowledge these people have.

Totally agree with you, there may be two people who know their business very well. And they also have a goal and will do everything to reach the top!
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:43:51 PM

Totally agree with you, there may be two people who know their business very well. And they also have a goal and will do everything to reach the top!
But still its good to have more members to create more ideaa about this project. I agree with your opinion but this project needs a lot of expert because they have a lot of services to be work with.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

This project seems like quite promising. It has a potential to make its way to the crypto currency world and as well as to the market industry. This is good to know that the purpose of our P2PS ICO is to bring to the people a secure system through which we can exchange confidential digital assets or files with absolutely no interference from any third party; not even network or systems administrators, and this is a very nice concept. I realy looking forward to this project for more updates and developments.

I believe and believe that this project has the potential to reach the crypto world as well as the global market industry. It sounds pretty good to know that the purpose of ICO P2PS is to bring people to a secure system where we can exchange secret assets or digital files without any third party interference.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

Hello Dev team, do you have plan to building the community of P2PS on social media? Especially on telegram channel, i know you have the official channel on Twitter and Facebook, but it is not enough in my opinions mostly investors on the ICOs they use telegram channel to getting new updating information and they can make direct questions on telegram, it will gives community enough updating information about the projects fast than just on Facebook and Twitter, thank you very much tell me if i have missed something about it.

I agree with this one, a telegram or discord channel is a must so the community can interact actively with the dev team keep up to date
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:37:21 PM

I very appreciate P2PS team, i see support reply almost question from member day by day. Hard working, i believe we can be successfull, anything news on P2PS?
Considering the security p2ps tokens is going to have i think is easy to say this is a secured coin and investors will back it up successfully because of its security and fast payment not to talk about the coin long term value

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:55:21 PM

Hello everyone and greetings.

Hope you are all doing well.

One of our colleagues is down with severe flu. Therefore, I am handling some of his workload due to which I may not be responding here often. But I will try my best to keep pace. Please remember him in your prayers.

Lets GROW through what we GO through.

Best regards.

oh dear, I am sorry to hear that.. Please do kindly send my warmest wishes to your colleague, may he have a speedy recovery. He deserve a little break to recoup for his hard work and devotion in this awesome P2PS project. I simply love your project team spirit! Way to go! Im a 100% P2PS loyalty  Wink
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

We seem to have one of the biggest companies in the world LDJ Capital founded and chaired by Mr. David Drake supporting our project. That is a huge morale booster to us all knowing that he will participate along with his family offices. Then we also have Mr. Sean Brizendine who is connected to some billionaires. Then again Mr. Ken Tachibana is the founder and managing principal of Intelligence Capital joining our Advisory board just yesterday. What better could we have asked for?
Nice! Indeed, the strong background of P2PS team definitely given a great booster and greater assurance to investors who are still having doubts. Well, as for me, i have always love P2PS from the very start when i 1st check them out, i'm gonna be one of the proud owner of P2PS coins soon by the way. Haha! Grab urs Now before all sold out!

Hello and greetings dear Probablylikely,

Thank you for your observation and confidence in our team members. Please continue supporting our project and participate.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

P2PS is really changing the game here when it comes to launching an ICO. You see, P2PS is created by people of the foundation, it is a new to us that a certain foundation can build a token in a cryptocurrency. Tokens here will be used on secure platforms, it means that transactions made in P2PS are secure, fast, reliable, safe with them and their also creating this token to assist all of your transactions in one place, whether you’re going to transact at a hospital, P2PS is there going to help. Or whether to transact in a bank, P2PS is there going to give a helping hand. So, obviously P2PS is here in the crypto world to be a helping hand for everyone and get profit in their platform.

Hello and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

Thank you for your observation and confidence in our team members. Absolutely. We have invested very heavily into this project for a long time now. Our intention was to bring a system that is needed by all institutions and individuals; to solve one of the biggest problem that all of us are facing today. Look at the way your wallets are getting hacked. Why is that happening? The common people do not have the knowledge nor an answer. When they lose their digital assets they are just overwhelmed. But isnt it too late by then? Someone has washed you out clean and left you hanging. Is that how we want to continue living? Or do we need a solid change?

Therefore, please continue supporting our project and participate. This project is for your benefit also; each one of us will benefit when this project succeeds. Isnt it?

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

It nice to read good feedbacks about P2PS program. The team developers are actively responding on every concerns that supporters are asking and whenever they need them. Aside from this factor, P2PS still making their main purpose to produced secured platform here in crypto blockchain technology. P2PS makes our system secure, faster transaction and lower fees are applied. Making their way to give better service to crypto community is the major step of this platform. Lets support.

Hello and greetings dear izay,

Thank you for your observation and confidence in our team members.

This project is for your benefit; each one of us will benefit when this project succeeds. Isnt it? And you will love the ease of use - its user friendly, intuitive to your habits, very well researched and best of all will be in your own language. It is not a one size fits all solution or system. The system will cater to the needs of each country in a customized manner.

Please continue supporting our project and participate.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:59:21 PM

This is an interesting project. With their platform to secure a communication system it is very good. And this can make a great step for the crypto world. Good luck

Hello and greetings dear netalone10,

Thank you for your observation and your best wishes. We need a lot of it at every step.

We can launch a one size fits all solution, is that what we want? Definitely not, isnt it? Therefore, there will be lots of ups and downs but we will win. We could have raised venture capital 3 or 4 years ago, but we did not; we could have gone ICO 3 or 4 years ago, but we did not. We are here now because we know that this is the right time to proliferate into different countries and we are targeting no more than 49 countries to start with.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

In fact i really appreciate what P2PS will do about blockchain more secured with low fee, quick transfer and have a clearly target for make foundation solution. Almost of us need a quick, secure, anonymity system on blockchain, so P2PS can make anonymity transaction?

Hello and greetings dear PDAngel,

Thank you for your observation and your analysis.

However, we are focused on security more than anything else. If your digital assets are not secure they are prone to being hacked. We have built an interference free platform that discourages hacks and are building a secure system. Our motive is to offer you a safe, secure, interference-free platform for transactions of your digital assets.

Best regards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: