Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

Great project. Joined the signature companagn. For a signature companagn there is no personal text? And additional stakes of course Wink

Hello and greetings dear quimbi777651,

Thank you for your appreciation and for joining our signature campaign. Thank you so much and welcome to our team of collaborators.

Please continue to spread the good word about our project & look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful holiday season.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

Interesting project and creative team. If possible, I will participate in the signature bounty. I think technology will be widely used.

Yeah, Im also thinking if I will join the bounty because the stakes are good enough to earn some p2ps. I am following this projects improvements and still looking forward for more add-on features in their project.

Hello and greetings dear ehrz22,

Thank you for your consideration and appreciation of our bounty campaign.

Look forward to welcoming you in our campaign.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate and encourage others too.

Best regards.

Hi Dev, I will definitely continue my support to this project. I will surely join the bounty this days. Hoping that this campaign will attract more serious investors and also hoping that you will achieve all your goals.

Hello and greetings dear ehrz22,

Thank you for your appreciation and for deciding to join our campaigns. Thank you so much and welcome to our team of collaborators.

Please continue to spread the good word about our project & look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:27:05 PM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.

Hello and greetings dear reck1ess,

Thank you for asking.

Here is the updated team members list for your kind reference. However, we do have some other important people in our team who are not featured on this list.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate and encourage others too.

Best regards.

It's nice to see the people behind this project. Do they have social media or website where we can see their respective profiles?
And you did not see their profiles in Linkedin? I do not have an account there, but I think you can see how long they are created.

Hello and greetings dear KimberlyGB,

Thank you for your observation.

Absolutely, LinkedIn profiles are double checked and provide you the date of joining just like other social media accounts such as twitter, etc.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

A wonderful project, I follow you on Twitter. I will follow your news and updates. That's just me one question, I can not find information on security, tell me where to look for?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

I am fully confident that this project will be very worthy. All developers work well on it. They pay attention to the most trifles, which not everyone will pay attention to. You fellows!

Hello and greetings dear coinbitcoin91,

Thank you for your observation and for your very encouraging words.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

P2PS is the secure platform that we really want from all the years that the crypto is existing. Their team is really highly motivated for this project to be well launched and be successful and to get the best quality of P2PS service, and to deliver the best project/platform to the people who will participate in P2Ps. Peer to peer communication may seem common into every ICO we see that launches but only P2PS can deliver the true output of it. Only P2PS is the true economic value integrated system that all of us should support the great opportunity it can give.

Hello and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

Thank you for your observation and for your encouraging words regarding our team.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Many system has advertise their project as safe and efficient and also, every crypto members wants this for their security. In P2PS, the system priotized this security purposes and it is developed by P2P Solution foundation team that guaranteed a secure platform in blockchain technology. As they conducting their ICO, hopefully many investors will join and believe in this project. They offer 25 percent to those who join.

Every project aims to have a good security in order to gain trust to like this projectas peer to peer communication. Also, the platform of this project operates via online investment marketplace which allows its members to invest in consumer-based loans. Hoping that many users as well as investors will support this project.

Hello and greetings dear Jedie22,

Thank you for your analysis, observation, encouraging words as well as call for support.

Although we are striving hard to first accomplish what we have started whihc could then become a launch pad for many merchants joining our platform, we cannot reach our goals without your (the community's) support.

Please have a wonderful holiday season, have lots of fun but stay safe.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

grupomilionario

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:05:34 PM

Perguntas frequentes
onde adquirir meus tokens?
resposta: Você pode aquirir seus tokens na plataforma da waveswallet.io
primeiro paço é criar a carteira
segunda passo nos envie uma mensagem no inbox e vamos verificar se curtiu a pagina apois isso enviaremos 10 LFC para Sua carteira como recompensa

Pergunta
Como faço para comprar Lifecoins?
É simples primeiro passo é ter a carteira da waveswallet.oi é claro
segundo passo é entrar em waves intercambio e trocar seus bitcoins por lifecoins
em breve vamos fazer um tutorial em video para melhor entender
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

Dear all,

Greetings.

Just thought we will let you know that we are a bit behind schedule responding to your queries because we do not want to break any rules of this great forum. Therefore, after responding to 3 or 4 of your posts, we have to wait patiently till someone comments so that we can then continue to respond to your posts.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please continue to enjoy the holiday season, have lots of fun but stay safe. Safety must always come first, isnt it?

Assuring you of responses to all your posts/messages, we send you our,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

I am fully confident that this project will be very worthy. All developers work well on it. They pay attention to the most trifles, which not everyone will pay attention to. You fellows!
Their dedication to work really works as the investor gained trust on their strategy as they are actively responding in every issue that is being raised. Being nice to a client is really an effective way and this will surely be a successful project.

Hello and greetings dear Dodoymabs,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words and your confidence in our project.

Absolutely. We have always believed in the words coined by our CEO during his very early years and used eversince that have become a motto for us and engraved into our ethics; "Stakeholders are Kings in our business" and "how do you produce positive, long lasting, results if not through people?" Therefore, you will find us polite and courteous at all times; even when we are abused, threatened or blackmailed. But no one should make the mistake of mistaking that to be our weakness. On the contrary that and the fact we love to treat humans with respect is our biggest strength.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

Great project. Joined the signature companagn. For a signature companagn there is no personal text? And additional stakes of course Wink
Actually i dont join P2PS signature campaign but i think you can add personal text as yourself or keep a P2PS slogan: Economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication System or P2PS: Live Ico with 25% Bonus.

Hello and greetings dear vivavivu,

Thank you for your observation and actually although you can do that, since our signature campaign is also open to Newbies and Jr Members, you could always go to our bounty campaign page and enroll in the signature campaign run by our dear Fire Rabbit.

That way you will start collect our highly undervalued P2PS tokens. heres the link for your convenience.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Although we are striving hard to first accomplish what we have started whihc could then become a launch pad for many merchants joining our platform, we cannot reach our goals without your (the community's) support.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

Their dedication to work really works as the investor gained trust on their strategy as they are actively responding in every issue that is being raised. Being nice to a client is really an effective way and this will surely be a successful project.

I agree, being actively responding to peoples question and answering it politely will really attract many investors to invest in this project. Aside from this, devs need to get more active promoters to promote their project in any platforms available.

Hello and greetings dear cammie16,

Thank you for your observation and your suggestion.

What did you have on your mind in terms of the platforms for promoting our project. Kindly let us know.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

There's one selfish question on my mind  Smiley
What's your forecast about P2PS coin price in the near future and after listings are done?
I have my own evaluations but want to hear yours.

Hello and greetings dear BRNSTYLE,

Thank you for your query.

Heres a little graphic we would like to share with you on the projection of the P2PS token value.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful weekend.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Wow, a good program, but I would like to have the hope that the team will execute the road map faster and the coin price will be higher Wink
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:32:44 PM

Selling a cryptocurrency in your ICO or selling the secure communication system? don't sell them, keep them all for yourself.

Hello and greetings dear Tesorex,

Thank you for your observation. LOL. That was an unexpected one.

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:34:54 PM

what a great chance for P2PS right now after the hack on Etherdelta. Even Etherdelta ia also a decentralized Exchange Service, it has also serious security problems. I hope P2PS teams can be quick with the project because too many investors waiting for a secure decentralized Exchange Service.

Hello and greetings dear Doctor-Coin,

We are working towards an immediate goal and long term goals. So please keep us in your prayers, continue to spread the good word about our project & look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

grupomilionario

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:41:56 PM

vai começar mais uma corrida em busca da moeda perfeita, com intuito de solucionar problemas nasce a lifecoin uma moeda descentralizada com o objetivo de propocionar agilidade nos pagamentos onlines...
vamos liberar a venda dos tokens no preço de 0,03 usd em media 0,00000196 btc, você poderá obter os tokens pela waveswallet.io onde vai ser negociada atualmente vai ser liberado 1 milhão de token nessa primeira etapa. Está lançada a oportunidade de você adquirir suas moedas e ganhar com a breve valorização e trocar por bitcoins assim tendo grandes lucros .
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

Would it be implemented in Military communication systems aswell? or just for the user to user daily use communications?
I think this will work only via simple users like me and you, because a goverment will not allow to introduce system to military forces.
May I ask why the government don't want to allow to introduce the system to military forces? I'm just curious about it.

As far as my knowledge is concern regarding on that situation. I would say its impossible since the military is part of the government. As what we all know bitcoin is decentralized that no 3rd party is involve like government so therefore its impossible to rely on military.

Hello and greetings dear Jedzkie050617,

We are working with many markets segments as you may be aware. We are not depending on any one sector.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

what a great chance for P2PS right now after the hack on Etherdelta. Even Etherdelta ia also a decentralized Exchange Service, it has also serious security problems. I hope P2PS teams can be quick with the project because too many investors waiting for a secure decentralized Exchange Service.

Hello and greetings dear Doctor-Coin,

We are working towards an immediate goal and long term goals. So please keep us in your prayers, continue to spread the good word about our project & look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

There are a lot of projects of decentralized exchanges, but no one works for Etherdelta, I hope the beginning projects will make normal exchanges.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

P2PS will surely be more serious now about their security, I mean that they will probably add another sort of security just to avoid such incidents happen to etherdelta. I am sure the team already discussed this problem and  already have the answer to solve.

Hello and greetings dear Semaj123,

We are already consulting with many technical experts from different parts of the world. Since technology changes on a daily basis its a challenge not only to keep abreast but also to keep our platform OS and hardware agnostic. However, we have managed to stay ahead of the curve and will continue to do so due to our flexibility in adapting to new inventions.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:53:59 PM

P2PS is a decentralized platform...it will be a great exchanger..at now etherdelta facing so many problems...so I think this time P2PS has high chance to be on top

Hello and greetings dear farhan28,

We will get there, eventually, because we are not aiming to rush in but capture a market share in a consistent and strategic manner.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: