Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:14:32 AM

I am really looking forward to this team. I believe that this P2PS working team will be able to make a strong impact and big difference in the cryptocurrency world. I believe that they will continue to prioritized the people and users of this. Continue to make a continuous better performance that would lead to the better progress and development of this project. I hope that more people will look forward this and know the potential of P2PS as an economic value integrated into secure communication system.
They already build a team that will help the project to be a successful in the future. As what you describe and discuss about the progress of this project well it seems it runs smoothly according to their plan.
They are connected with big investor who are helping to rise P2P project. Developer team of P2P project are awesome. They doing good to promote P2P project. Keep expectation that P2P will be conquer.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:16:18 AM

It is a little bit too late but, I have a suggestion for you to decrease the font size each of your replies so it can give a nice view for me or another viewer. The current font size of your replies will make your post bigger and difficult to read.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

I want to add that such transactions will not only pass faster to the recipient but also anonymously, as the block chain will be involved, and this information is not provided to third parties.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:29:26 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 12:42:35 PM by feeltun

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Here is the invite link for your convenience.

tg://join?invite=FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

Best regards.[/glow][/b][/size]
[/quote]

Cool. I will try to join soon. Do you guys have any bounty campaign for telegram too which we could possibly join to get some P2Ps so that we can have some extra handy even if we sell off all our P2Ps holding when it runs up? Good luck.
[/quote]
I could not join the telegraph, check the link. And my question is - are you planning to allocate some of the funds for a bounty company for a telegram&

Hello and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you for your query.

Heres the link especially for our Telegram campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578859.0

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful holiday season.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

[/quote]

I just joined the Telegram group to be updated I don't mind the bounty.   Cheesy Thanks for the link. I'll be supporting this project until it succeeds.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:53:48 AM

Who has ever seen community manager who was such plugged into the conversation?
It never fails to amaze me how good-minded and loyal he is. This guy (or guys) deserves applause.
Thank you!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

Seems like the dev is getting very active about the project because they already have a telegram which is a very useful especially when someone has a concern about the project. So for those who have not yet joined, you can now join the group. P2PS keeps surprising us and never failed to respond whenever there's an issue concerning about the project.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:56 AM

This is great! The P2PS is getting more and more popular in the crypto currency community. As I can see now, sooner or later maybe the P2PS will become well - known in the ecosystem and its name will create a great impact in the economic industry. Moreover, I am well impressed to the response and efforts that the P2PS Team is giving to the people asking questions regarding this project to understand well what its goal and aim really is. I'll be looking forward to this project, and I hope this will create a name in future in the crypto currency world.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:21:00 AM

It is a little bit too late but, I have a suggestion for you to decrease the font size each of your replies so it can give a nice view for me or another viewer. The current font size of your replies will make your post bigger and difficult to read.
I don't think small size font will help ,people don't have the time to go trough the whole thread and check where did the manager replie and post, with big font it will make it way easier for the reader to spot that it's the manger's post.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

I have no doubts that this project will be arising and everyone will notice on how great the project is. Now look at the people who keep on promoting this project in social media networks, because of the potential this project have, more people wants to engage and want to have this P2Ps. The team members of the P2PS is really responsive and always there to assist your questions, suggestions and other comments whether it will support the project or not. so for me, that is great to support a project that will really boost in the future

Yes, aside from that devs never stop to improves their projects, more teams have been added and more social media accounts also been added for us to join and discuss latest announcements about this p2ps.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

I don't think small size font will help ,people don't have the time to go trough the whole thread and check where did the manager replie and post, with big font it will make it way easier for the reader to spot that it's the manger's post.

Yes, I agree. But some people do not preferred to read that such large fonts most specially with mobile phones. It will really consumed a lot of space, the best think to do is change the font color and make the font slight bigger but not that bigger like how they post now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Here is the invite link for your convenience.

tg://join?invite=FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

Best regards.[/glow][/b][/size]

Cool. I will try to join soon. Do you guys have any bounty campaign for telegram too which we could possibly join to get some P2Ps so that we can have some extra handy even if we sell off all our P2Ps holding when it runs up? Good luck.
[/quote]
I could not join the telegraph, check the link. And my question is - are you planning to allocate some of the funds for a bounty company for a telegram&

Hello and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you for your query.

Heres the link especially for our Telegram campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578859.0

Please have a wonderful holiday season.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

[/quote]

I just joined the Telegram group to be updated I don't mind the bounty.   Cheesy Thanks for the link. I'll be supporting this project until it succeeds.

[/quote]
I, too, could not join the telegram, please correct the link. And you do not have a bounty for a telegram? I think for a small reward to you will connect a lot of participants.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

Seems like the dev is getting very active about the project because they already have a telegram which is a very useful especially when someone has a concern about the project. So for those who have not yet joined, you can now join the group. P2PS keeps surprising us and never failed to respond whenever there's an issue concerning about the project.

Are there active admins on the telegram? I have rarely seen any active devs on the telegrams and shit. If there are then that scores some points on my book
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:06:14 PM

Are there active admins on the telegram? I have rarely seen any active devs on the telegrams and shit. If there are then that scores some points on my book
At the forum the developer is very active, I have not seen such a good communication team, they answer all the questions. Maybe they just do not work very much in the telegram?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

Who has ever seen community manager who was such plugged into the conversation?
It never fails to amaze me how good-minded and loyal he is. This guy (or guys) deserves applause.
Thank you!
You are right, you do not often meet developers who are so actively communicating with their users not only here, but also in the Telegram. This project deserves our attention.
I think they are really working hard to ensure a very smooth run on their project. there different bounty campaign if you want to participate and also great rewards. Project is really aiming high and that is really awesome

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

The developers patient and detailed response to inquires made by people is great. Its shows this program will value customer participation and care for their needs. Looking out for this one
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:02:53 PM

Guys, team, developers, it is your first project in your life? I mean, not in blockchain, at all? May be you try before to create your some own business?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:07:30 PM

PRESS RELEASE.

Crypto Currency Heavyweight and Expert on Blockchain-backed Firms David Drake Joins P2PS Advisory Board

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/crypto-currency-heavyweight-and-expert-on-blockchainbacked-firms-david-drake-joins-p2ps-advisory-board-448384.php

Please don’t forget to click the like button and share it on your social media channels.

Kindly also request others to ‘share’ it and ‘like’ it too!

Please have a wonderful week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

The developers patient and detailed response to inquires made by people is great. Its shows this program will value customer participation and care for their needs. Looking out for this one
Even i look for these qualities always. The more better treatment we get, the more trusted the project turns out to be. The ability of communication skills is too great of this project and it can lead the project towards a successful life.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:26:48 PM

PRESS RELEASE.

Crypto Currency Heavyweight and Expert on Blockchain-backed Firms David Drake Joins P2PS Advisory Board

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/crypto-currency-heavyweight-and-expert-on-blockchainbacked-firms-david-drake-joins-p2ps-advisory-board-448384.php

Please don’t forget to click the like button and share it on your social media channels.

Kindly also request others to ‘share’ it and ‘like’ it too!

Please have a wonderful week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

I have share on my twitter. I see David Drake as P2PS advisor when project start and i think he will support P2PS for a long time more. Hope you can keep the team to support and P2PS growth more and more.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

Wow, I just noticed the picture, and I think I'm gonna buy one aswell, for when I feel lazy meanwhile I code in python, nice catch by the way for showing and correcting mistakes.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: