Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56556 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

Hello and greetings dear friends,

We are overwhelmed with email and other inquiries. We have been proactively reviewing all posts here and answering all the queries instead to responding to each and every post as recommended by one of the respected forum members here because it could be considered spam.

For some of our forum members here who may have missed our latest post, we are posting it here again for your convenience.

BREAKING NEWS

P2PS ICO rated 8.5/10 on FoxICO, one of the toughest ICO rating agencies.

Heres the link.

TokenDesk Lists P2PS ICO.

Heres the link.

https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/p2p-solution-foundation-ico/

After FoxICO rating 8.5/10, another rating agency FoundICO has now rated P2PS

P2PS ICO rated 8.2/10 on FoundICO, another one of the toughest ICO rating agencies.

Heres the link.

Thank you everyone for your consistent support.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Great. More and more news about P2PS project. I find out the reason will make P2PS boom : have many kindly supporter :3

Oh that's a good news.. I think it is a big achievement for any project for this type of ratings...hope P2P will get same ratings from other exchanger...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:45:38 PM

Wow 100 pages of discussing.  P2PS have many attention from bitcointalk member and now has listing at many icorating. This is very good signal.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

P2PS receives 4.6/5 rating from TrackICO

Heres the link.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

This is really something, P2PS is getting high ratings from ICO sites who have strict regulations. I hope that with this kind of ratings it will attract more investors and supporters not only to earn profit but to also learn from this kind of projects.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

We are overwhelmed with email and other inquiries. We have been proactively reviewing all posts here and answering all the queries instead to responding to each and every post as recommended by one of the respected forum members here because it could be considered spam.

For some of our forum members here who may have missed our latest post, we are posting it here again for your convenience.

BREAKING NEWS

Heres the link.

Heres the link.

P2PS ICO rated 8.2/10 on FoundICO, another one of the toughest ICO rating agencies.

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Great. More and more news about P2PS project. I find out the reason will make P2PS boom : have many kindly supporter :3

Oh that's a good news.. I think it is a big achievement for any project for this type of ratings...hope P2P will get same ratings from other exchanger...
Yes. I have feeling that P2PS will be most successfully project at Q1 2018 when running their ICO. Hope this is will come be true Smiley
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

BREAKING NEWS

Heres the link.

Heres the link.

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

P2PS had set a revolution in the crypto world like a new kingdom as it had reached to many social platforms, we see huge supporters, investors in result it hit moon and the ratings are the proof for its huge deliverable of excellent white papers.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:54 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:03:27 PM by mr.charming

BREAKING NEWS

Heres the link.

Heres the link.

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

This is very nice, it only means that the P2PS ICO is gaining the respect that it deserves since they are really exerting a lot of effort and making more progress as days go by. With the ICO ratings that it achieve, I think it will have more interested people or clients to invest in this project.
Wow.its very amazing news for the project.foxico and foundico are very trustable so this rating will help projects to attract the more investeros and promote it.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

BREAKING NEWS

Heres the link.

Heres the link.

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

This is very nice, it only means that the P2PS ICO is gaining the respect that it deserves since they are really exerting a lot of effort and making more progress as days go by. With the ICO ratings that it achieve, I think it will have more interested people or clients to invest in this project.
Wow.its very amazing news for the project.foxico and foundico are very trustable so this rating will help projects to attract the more investeros and promote it.i belive that this project will acheive great potential in future.i wish good luck to all the team members.
P2PS seems reputed initially it start with less team, now it had huge team and every new move they implement they share to us, it is the most responsible project in the planet with huge investors.
p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:12:46 AM by p2psf

ANOTHER HEAVY WEIGHT OF THE CRYPTO WORLD, Mr. IAN SCARFFE, JOINS P2PS ADVISORY BOARD.

Mr. Ian Sacarffe is now Blockchain - ICO Advisor / Business Ambassador / Consultant & Strategist with P2PS.

Kindly join our P2PS team in welcoming Mr. Ian Scarffe, into our advisory board. Please visit our website www.p2psf.org for further details including his LinkedIn profile, etc.

Welcome to our team Mr. Ian Scarffe.

Thank you for your support everyone.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Thanks I read what they wrote about project, but can please answer this simple question, are going to create your own platform that use peer to peer system or just a token that other platform with Peer to peer system can use it to replace fiat?
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

P2PS technology seems huge with peer-to-peer and advanced system in the trending crypto platform as it got huge investors also we can participate in the exciting P2PS bounty opportunities.
Definitely, a huge peer-to-peer system which a great project. As I read their white paper I appreciate their features that a team will be able to make iOS and Android application to make the client comfortable. Also, the team will continue to prioritized the people and users which they plan to extend the financial investment platform to blockchain community. Hoping the team will have better performance that would lead to the better progress of this project.

I believe in P2PS too. I agree that iOS and Android applications are important nowadays. People use mobile phones very often, even much than they do computers. Surely they would like to have access to important things on their mobiles.

I think that even without such applications this project has a good chance of success. However, the implementation of such applications can only improve the quality of this project. Are there any information on this subject from the founders themselves? Do they think about such a solution?
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:05:16 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:30:46 AM by p2psf

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Thanks I read what they wrote about project, but can please answer this simple question, are going to create your own platform that use peer to peer system or just a token that other platform with Peer to peer system can use it to replace fiat?

Hello and greetings dear negancoin,

Thank you for your query.

Our P2PS is a platform that is a secure, interference-free communication system. The token is used as license on the communications system platform.

Hope that answers your question.

Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:30:23 AM

P2PS technology seems huge with peer-to-peer and advanced system in the trending crypto platform as it got huge investors also we can participate in the exciting P2PS bounty opportunities.
Definitely, a huge peer-to-peer system which a great project. As I read their white paper I appreciate their features that a team will be able to make iOS and Android application to make the client comfortable. Also, the team will continue to prioritized the people and users which they plan to extend the financial investment platform to blockchain community. Hoping the team will have better performance that would lead to the better progress of this project.

I believe in P2PS too. I agree that iOS and Android applications are important nowadays. People use mobile phones very often, even much than they do computers. Surely they would like to have access to important things on their mobiles.

I think that even without such applications this project has a good chance of success. However, the implementation of such applications can only improve the quality of this project. Are there any information on this subject from the founders themselves? Do they think about such a solution?

Hello and greetings dear contractus325,

Thank you for your sensible query.

You have asked a question that is not easy for us to explain in a few sentences. Therefore, for the first time on this forum, we are forced to direct you to our whitepaper that has all possible details that we could provide you on the workings of our unique system. Kindly visit www.p2psf.org for the documentation. We suggest you start with the one pager and move on to the pitch deck. Thereafter you may want to review the details in whitepaper.

However, for your convenience, we are pasting here the information contained in the one pager.

Global Problem:

Anything that you exchange digitally with anyone, anywhere, is not private by any privacy standards; including information exchanged on your “private” intranet corporate networks.

P2PS Purpose:

The purpose of our ICO is to bring you a secure system through which you can exchange confidential digital assets or files with absolutely no interference from any third party; not even a network or systems administrator.

What Can P2PS Do That Others Don’t?

P2PS is a pure peer-to-peer platform which safeguards, for example, your medical records, banking information and other sensitive digital assets, during exchange between two parties. Such platforms today are simply nonexistent.

Usage of P2PS Token:

The P2PS utility token is designed to be used by members within the P2PS platform. It primarily assists in transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms used in Government & Defense, Digital Education & Delivery, Medical & Pharma, Banking & Finance, and other corporate sectors. Subsequently, P2PS tokens will replace traditional licenses on other systems such as Electronic Learning Inc.’s educational system, Pan Excels eLearning solutions, among others.

Why P2PS Token?

When you purchase P2PS Tokens, you are contributing directly into the new economy that has been designed for your benefit. Please be advised that you are neither investing in a company nor in the creation of a company or corporation. We have crossed those stages and are offering P2PS utility token that you will eventually need if you prefer to use our secure, interference-free communications platform.

Procuring P2PS Tokens helps grow the economic ecosystem built around the secure, peer-to-peer, interference-free communications platform. You are helping build an extremely secure and strong network of interference-free communication systems with faster processing and a perpetual record of transactions. This process also streamlines financial actions into efficient and highly secure processes.

What Has Been Done So Far?

The secure, interference free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platform’s venture started in 2010 and has been self-funded to completion. In November 2017, we launched P2PS token and released the token in pre-ICO that is now an ongoing ICO.

Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:01:08 AM

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

This is awesome. Sure I will spread this news. Great job Devs. This high rating is not a joke and can be achieved only from a serious project like this. You know what this says to the early critics? IN YOUR FACE. LOL. You guys are a great development team for having brought a much needed project with awesome ratings and reviews. Good luck.

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

ANOTHER HEAVY WEIGHT OF THE CRYPTO WORLD, Mr. IAN SCARFFE, JOINS P2PS ADVISORY BOARD.

Mr. Ian Sacarffe is now Blockchain - ICO Advisor / Business Ambassador / Consultant & Strategist with P2PS.

Kindly join our P2PS team in welcoming Mr. Ian Scarffe, into our advisory board. Please visit our website www.p2psf.org for further details including his LinkedIn profile, etc.

Welcome to our team Mr. Ian Scarffe.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Whoooaaaa. Looook at this. Waw guys you are the most active guys I have come across. Hell yessssss. If the 4.6/5 rating was in your face critics, this news is telling them to go sleep and dont show your face here. Seriously, you are just half way into your ICO first phase and you manage to welcome another heavy weight into your advisory board. Great job. So if this phase is 300 P2PS for an Ether, what have you guys planned for the next phase? 100 P2PS for an Ether or what? Good start and great going devs. I am impressed. Anyways good luck to you guys.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

Do you currently know any kind of competition for this platform? What are prons and cons the alternative projects? I'm thinking about invest some money for this, but I'm not sure.
From all that I have read and inferred I don't think they have any competition because there is no one into providing such secure digital communications platform that is interference free.
Look at what ICO Market Data is saying about P2PS

Business Evaluation - Competition:
Does the project have competition? How strong does it look relative to its competition?

They gave 5/5 rating and stated this:

Exceptional position, facing almost no competition.

Dev please post this as an announcement for the benefit of forum members.

Hello and greetings dear nabdaredevil,

Thank you for posting this information. We are preparing to post this information soon.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Kodos to the team who have been working great for the project and also thanks the members and supporters who have patiently promoting p2ps.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

P2PS receives 4.31/5 rating from ICO Market Data

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

What a great news from your project p2ps, I will be looking forward to supporting this project moreover because I really liked this project than ever.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:19:26 AM

Heres the link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

What a great news from your project p2ps, I will be looking forward to supporting this project moreover because I really liked this project than ever.

Hello and greetings dear ResuLT,

Thank you for your kind words and for your support.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

No more to say because P2PS is a really great project. Because by means of P2PS we will be able to have a blockchain based peer-to-peer gateaway to various transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free. I am really into this project. More people are engaging to this project because they already know the true potential of P2PS that can greatly make changes in the community for the better.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:08:40 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 04:28:41 AM by p2psf

Hello again and greetings dear P2PS family,

We are excited to inform our P2PS family that with the latest positive developments unfolding, much to our pleasant surprise, we do not have any doubts now about reaching the hard-cap during this phase one or tier one of our ICO!

This is indeed a major step in the development of our project. Going forward, P2PS seems to be all set to build the platform, gateway and products as described in the Whitepaper and roadmap. Please stay tuned to our communications detailing the improvements and developments along the road.

We deeply appreciate your trust in the form of your participation, contributions, likes and shares of our Facebook posts, tweets and re-tweets, videos, and all other types of collaborations and partnerships.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Warm regards,
Team P2PS.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: