Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56586 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:10:32 AM

Hello and greetings everyone,

It is our pleasure to bring to your notice that the article How Ether's Price Will Reach and Surpass the $1000 Mark in January 2018 is now featured on Hedgeco.net.

Here is the link for your reference.

http://www.hedgeco.net/blogs/2017/12/28/how-ethers-price-will-reach-and-surpass-the-1000-mark-in-january-2018/

Please continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please enjoy the rest of the week.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

In my opinion, ETH price will hit $1000, but at least at February, i have willing about ETH transaction at this time. 2 week ago is so terrible.
Yeah it will be great to see ETH at 1K but i hope transaction fee stays the same because if it soars and with all ICOs and stuff then is really going to affect alot of price and that might actually be bad but oh well i will buy some ETH i guess

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:46:55 AM

As soon as p2ps token gets recognized in coinmarketcap.com, the token value will increase 100 times. Im very lucky that I am part of this very huge project.

That seems ridiculously over optimistic lmao, there are 100s of coins on CMC which havent mooned that much. Adding it on a bigger exchange though might be effective

Being listed in a very well known exchange sites will really make the project price increase. But it still depends on the volume of investors that will support the project in the long run.
Of course, you're right. But we need some interest to project too, for increase a token prise. If somebody or maybe more people will do high value buy at any exchange - we can get easy pump. But it's early to discuss those things)
Right ! those things is too early to be discuss. We should not think for that this time, we should think this time, If this ICO success in the future and gain more investors also and done doing the ICO phases. That's the time we talk about the price. Don't get so excited that much, take it easy guys and trust those devs behind this.

Anyways,
Good Luck again Team !

Investors need to discuss prices before the ICO itself not after it. Investors at the end of the day want money not anything else
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:03:58 AM

This project looks quite proising.P2PS are peer to peer communication and ERC20 tokens of blockchain.the team is very active here and answer all the questions.the team really do hard work so i belive that this project will acheive great success.
if you say it undoubtedly this team is really doing the hard work so the project will be a huge success. I've been discussing the team masal for this project is amazing.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:07:14 AM

To my analysis the price of POS Token will go up reaching moon next year. If you wish to grab POS token look at the token holder majority was holding POS token. Etherdelta consist only 2% of POStoken circulating in the market. I think Mercatox is 3% 😆-4% POStoken but I'm sure POS beats bit connect soon.

I am curious now if you are really talking about p2ps or the postoken project? Anyway, about p2ps they already gained a lot of popularity now and I am hoping that their ico will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:11:59 AM

As days goes by, the P2PS is getting more and more popular to the community. And that is great to know. This will help to boost its name in the community. With more people getting to know this project, and they will understand what really the P2PS goal and objective is, they will engage to it and help in one way to support this project. I hope that the team working on here in P2PS will continue for their being active to answers people questions and give updates that is really nessary. Moreover, I will continue support and look forward for this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:00:03 AM

This project is realy amazing from the first day until now. Its getting alot of attention either on telegram, twitter and bitcointalk. Step on the pedal guys and dont stop until we hit the moon.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:37:59 AM

This project is realy amazing from the first day until now. Its getting alot of attention either on telegram, twitter and bitcointalk. Step on the pedal guys and dont stop until we hit the moon.

Yeah, with this we really sure that the devs are making a lot of improvements on the project, and I am also sure that they are making new developments about p2ps project. Good luck to your ICO.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:19:29 AM

The blockchain technology is mostly used by the people to keep there data and money safe and secure and this P2PS project is focusing on the same concept to secure and keep the transactions of the user more anonymous to the outside world. This services are already accepted by many projects as explained in their whitepapers and i think many more platforms will use this pear to pear network and the project will get a great success.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:54:09 AM

Yeah, with this we really sure that the devs are making a lot of improvements on the project, and I am also sure that they are making new developments about p2ps project. Good luck to your ICO.
So this means that this project is getting the attention to all social media which is good because the team is doing whatever to make this project reached this far. Their efforts of being active is really very effective. Thus, goodluck to this project and continue your being active.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

Developer, I asked about the terms of product development. I like your idea, but you have a good team and you can not make a product faster?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

As soon as p2ps token gets recognized in coinmarketcap.com, the token value will increase 100 times. Im very lucky that I am part of this very huge project.

That seems ridiculously over optimistic lmao, there are 100s of coins on CMC which havent mooned that much. Adding it on a bigger exchange though might be effective

Being listed in a very well known exchange sites will really make the project price increase. But it still depends on the volume of investors that will support the project in the long run.
Of course, you're right. But we need some interest to project too, for increase a token prise. If somebody or maybe more people will do high value buy at any exchange - we can get easy pump. But it's early to discuss those things)
Right ! those things is too early to be discuss. We should not think for that this time, we should think this time, If this ICO success in the future and gain more investors also and done doing the ICO phases. That's the time we talk about the price. Don't get so excited that much, take it easy guys and trust those devs behind this.

Anyways,
Good Luck again Team !
q
This project already has many big investor. Thats mostly need a project to be conquer. After listing in coinmarketcap P2P token will rise.
Project rely in every investor as they are the one that can give budget. So by attracting them a project must be good and its really practically useful to people. And this project has this kind of services so I think this will shine in the future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

The blockchain technology is mostly used by the people to keep there data and money safe and secure and this P2PS project is focusing on the same concept to secure and keep the transactions of the user more anonymous to the outside world. This services are already accepted by many projects as explained in their whitepapers and i think many more platforms will use this pear to pear network and the project will get a great success.

Absolutely, they try to developed the goals of this project. Also, there projects wants us and the users to be easy and comfortable via online transactions. One of their platform is continually being updated to meet their clients’ needs - interface updates, security updates, the implementation of new financial instruments, and other important digital tools.
A p2p plaform gives a opportunity to be a revolution trading system, i hope this project be visible here and big investors come.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

Absolutely, they try to developed the goals of this project. Also, there projects wants us and the users to be easy and comfortable via online transactions. One of their platform is continually being updated to meet their clients’ needs - interface updates, security updates, the implementation of new financial instruments, and other important digital tools.
A p2p plaform gives a opportunity to be a revolution trading system, i hope this project be visible here and big investors come.
Since the creation of the project, it has already become quite popular, I'm sure that this will continue in the same spirit for a long time, it definitely awaits success.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

It is very good that you stick to your road map. I'm sure that everything is going according to plan, as you expect. Good luck to you.

A great project that involves peer to peer communication. As I read their white paper I appreciate their features that a team will be able to make iOS and Android application to make the client comfortable. Also, the team will continue to prioritized the people and users which they plan to extend the financial investment platform to blockchain community. Hoping the team will have better performance that would lead to the better progress of this project.
Excellent plans for the team, I hope for timely compliance with the road map. Now many similar projects, but who started to work first will get an advantage.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:48:42 PM

It is very good that you stick to your road map. I'm sure that everything is going according to plan, as you expect. Good luck to you.

A great project that involves peer to peer communication. As I read their white paper I appreciate their features that a team will be able to make iOS and Android application to make the client comfortable. Also, the team will continue to prioritized the people and users which they plan to extend the financial investment platform to blockchain community. Hoping the team will have better performance that would lead to the better progress of this project.
Excellent plans for the team, I hope for timely compliance with the road map. Now many similar projects, but who started to work first will get an advantage.
Plans are agile oriented, much innovative as we see the Block chain which is highly secured where even authenticated with highly encrypted with consistant performance as we see in white paper sether plan is clear with their roadmap, we support for sether.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

This team has a great plan. A good road map, which they follow according to plan. I'm waiting for the application on Android and iOS, I would like to test this product.
p2psf

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:39:51 PM

hello the most responsive admin in btt  Grin

I just read your signature campaign yesterday that is still open. Because you are also very kind, could you please speak with the signature manager that he also give Members and Full Members the chance to join your signature campaign  Grin

Hello and greetings dear Doctor-Coin,

Thank you for your compliments and observation.

Please feel free to join the signature campaign through the following link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.340

We look forward to your continued support and participation for the greater good of humanity at large.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

Wow another expert and amazing member of the team. Welcome to the community! I really hope this team will keep doing their job well and to stay and continue for the continuous better performance of this P2PS in the community. Additionally, more people are engaging to know more better regarding this economic value integrated into secure communication system. I believe that you can reach more higher thay what you are now. Just keep progressing and keep on better developments P2PS Team.

Hello and greetings dear seriin,

Thank you for your compliments, observation and your best wishes.

We look forward to your continued support and participation for the greater good of humanity at large.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
The developers are doing a great job by improving the code and hereby the structure of the program and that's working out well for the project

Hello and greetings dear BranZolt,

Thank you for your appreciation of our team members and observation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

The P2P Solutions  Foundation has been authorized to create a worldwide network of digital  services that encompasses an alternative working model to the  traditional models of peer-to-peer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: