Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 1511 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:15:47 AM

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?

To have a good trading experience something like .035-.1BTC would be appropriate in my experience. I started with .035BTC myself and try to learn the ropes in the beginning. Then as I mature and was able to grow my bitcoin. I started to pump a little funds to my starting capital. So far I would fairly say that I'm still on the positive side.

You have to remember though that there is risk involved in trading, big risk. That's why you should only invest want you can afford specially in the beginning. And as you journey and gain experience, I'm sure that you will be feeling comfortable and make trading very worthy at the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:00 AM

The amount isn't important , the important thing to have good stragedy . Big amount but bad stragedy will lead you to a big loss.

Right mindset because in trading you really have to be knowledgeable for you not to loose big money. Trading is not about earning instantly its about patience to hold more specially when the target price is about to hit and know when to cut losses. You can start trading with a small amount because you must gain experienced first, and money will surely follow.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:32:21 AM

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?

You don’t need much to trade because the fees are a percentage of your trading amount. It’s not a flat fee. You can start with maybe as little as 0.1 Bitcoins or possibly even less than that. Of course the saying “you have to have money to make money” is true because if you principle is low, the profits are low too, but you have to start somewhere.

i agree with you starting investment in day trading as low as 0.1 bitcoins are enough as a beginners in trading, being a beginner didnot need to earn big interest as traders my reason trading they are have risk is hurt to as newbie trades lost a lot of money.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

Big money to starts gives you bigger precentages in win and may be loss both , and also bigger precentages come with bigger risk , so it's all your choise!
absolutely need to risk first before you can gain more profit or before you can gain some strategy to avoid  lose.  .however ithink much better to start a small amount but as of now you cant make your own choice becuse bitcoin valued now adays So expensive.. So You must risk  A huge amount.  But i suggest to wait  until the valued goes down before to buy.   Cause its to expensive but its up to you unless if you can Afford its price .
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

I think the amount will not be that important since in trading, your skill will be more important than your money in hand. I guess 1 BTC is too much to be used in trading since when you will be buying other crypto currencies that you will be using to trade, that will be a huge number.
YourCoinIsMine

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

Start with low amount, if you'd see profit came from it, think on investing some more money.
SonyZ3+

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

Trading is a good source of money.but first you have to need invest on trade.many trading site have online.you have try to get it.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:03:37 PM

Start with low amount, if you'd see profit came from it, think on investing some more money.

Don't invest big money and start trading with zero knowledge because you will surely loose it, instead try to trade with a small amount for you to know how trading works, then invest more money later on and for sure big profit will come.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

If you can invest 1 bitcoin much better, you can trade regularly and it will gives you higher income because the income in trading always based on the amount of your capital. I suggest that even you have huge capital you should learn avoiding greediness because this is the one make traders lost its capital resulting to none profit.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:04:14 AM

My opinion 1 BTC is huge already because you can turn it in to 10 times probably in a few amonth, but I think the most important thing than amount of capital is strategy, trading plan and risk management, we should be have experienced to manage the risk and to maximize the profit. Use technical and fundamental analysis and other more thing dont be greedy when on profit, always use trading plan so we will make big money by continue. But if you are still newbie much better start by $100 so when you loss not really effect with your psikilogis.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:41:45 AM

Day trading has big risk and you should have enough bitcoin to support your activity. But I believe " enough " is relative and I suggest you to learn money management to control your asset. Even you only have 0,5 btc for day trading, with wise money management your activity will create many opportunity to make profit. So, 0,5 btc for me is enough but never forget stop loss and patience. Thank you for your post.

Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

It depends on your money First advice though that don't spent an amount of money you cannot afford to loose that's the phrase for us commoners that earns money enough for our family. Second don't let emotions take you . You must be strong not to Panic selling thats a mindset you have to take that no matter what the situation dont sell a piece of any altcoin if you do not profit from it atleast give it a chance to grow for a week or months. Who knows it might get bigger.
SouthGangz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

I think you should have at least 0.1 BTC to start trading and earn worth amount of Bitcoin everyday from trading. But maybe you can start with a little bit lower amount by trading some low price altcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:33:29 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 05:05:49 AM by Jating

If you can invest 1 bitcoin much better, you can trade regularly and it will gives you higher income because the income in trading always based on the amount of your capital. I suggest that even you have huge capital you should learn avoiding greediness because this is the one make traders lost its capital resulting to none profit.

It's way too big if you are going to invest 1 BTC in trading in my opinion. I decent .050-.1 BTC. Start small and just re-invest your gains, its like rolling all in your capital. Specially in you are just starting on your trading journey, you might make some mistakes that your 1 BTC would be gone in just a few days. Start small and dream big my friend.

My opinion 1 BTC is huge already because you can turn it in to 10 times probably in a few amonth, but I think the most important thing than amount of capital is strategy, trading plan and risk management, we should be have experienced to manage the risk and to maximize the profit. Use technical and fundamental analysis and other more thing dont be greedy when on profit, always use trading plan so we will make big money by continue. But if you are still newbie much better start by $100 so when you loss not really effect with your psikilogis.

Yes, trading has a big risk if you don't know what your up to, in the end you will lose everyday. Strategy, entry and exit point should be defined before starting. If you don't know TA or least a basic analysis then you have to gain knowledge and study if first. Well we can't tell them not to be greedy, money is involved here, but at least control your emotions and used your better judgement.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

You don’t need much to trade because the fees are a percentage of your trading amount. It’s not a flat fee. You can start with maybe as little as 0.1 Bitcoins or possibly even less than that. Of course the saying “you have to have money to make money” is true because if you principle is low, the profits are low too, but you have to start somewhere.

I have 0.03 BTC in my Bittrex wallet which I transferred last week. Do you think that amount already sufficient to start my 1st trade? I'm not into trading yet that's why I'm asking.

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:54:39 AM

$100 is enough if you can get a daily minimum profit of 20% from your trading.

gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:08:09 AM

I have 0.03 BTC in my Bittrex wallet which I transferred last week. Do you think that amount already sufficient to start my 1st trade? I'm not into trading yet that's why I'm asking.

I think you have to have minimum of 0.05 btc in your wallet to do trading.You can do trading with localbitcoin to do trading.In that we should have atleast 0.05 bitcoin in wallet.Trading is the purchase of bitcoin based on current rate.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:40:07 AM

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?
If it in btc, I think it should be atleast 0.1 BTC . If you can get 5-10 percent profit through day trading, I think its enough to fulfil your daily needs. It cannot be done only by 1 time trading, because I am sure that you can always make profit. Probably need more than 10 transactions to reach that target.

TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

I think the minimum should be .010BTC ,the recommended is 1btc up. It depends if you want a good profit then invest a large money.  Be mind that trading involves high risk. Invest the amount of money you are willing to risk.

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?
Right. Even on this thread, I can remember someone doing a challenge of 0.03BTC to 3BTC challenge and this guy was able to add up 0.01BTC within 2 days to what he has.

My point is, you can trade with whatever you can trade with as long as you are good, although, there are some tiny amounts that would not be realistic but trust me, if you are good, and all you can afford is 0.01BTC, you can make it worthwhile. The only good thing with trading much more is that, the more the merrier.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

If you are very good and can do well in trading, even half a bitcoin which right now is within the range of $3800 - $4000 is enough to trade with and earn yourself something pretty good daily. However, you need to really consider the IF a lot, because without trading skills and knowledge, even if you have 10BTC you will still make nothing and rather end up losing what you have.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: