Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:32:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the causes of climate change?  (Read 1580 times)
riyad (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

I think climate change, also called global warming, refers to the rise in average surface temperatures on Earth.Other human activities, such as agriculture and deforestation, also contribute to the proliferation of greenhouse gases that cause climate change.
Give me the importance of your opinion.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

The number one reason of climate change on earth are the fluctuations in the sun's activity. You can determine that by observing also climate change on other planets of the solar system.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

The earths climate can be affected by natural factors that are external to the climate system,such as changes in volcanic activity,solar output,and the earth's orbit around the sun of these, the two factors relevent on timescale s of contemporary climate change are changes in volcanic activity and changes in solar radiation.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
alt iubile

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:39:53 PM

Earth's temperature depends on the balance between energy entering and leaving the planet’s system. When incoming energy from the sun is absorbed by the Earth system, Earth warms. When the sun’s energy is reflected back into space, Earth avoids warming. When absorbed energy is released back into space, Earth cools. Many factors, both natural and human, can cause changes in Earth’s energy balance, including.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:21:12 AM

One could be pollution and abuse of nature such as tree cutting.  Abuse of use of environmental resoursces.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

I think climate change, also called global warming, refers to the rise in average surface temperatures on Earth.Other human activities, such as agriculture and deforestation, also contribute to the proliferation of greenhouse gases that cause climate change.

First of all, this is the pollution of the atmosphere. Additionally nuclear weapon tests affect the climate much and cause its changes.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

Human impact on the environment:
Deforestation
  The greenhouse effect of factories and plants, the creation of artificial reservoirs
  pollution of industrial waste and vital activity.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:12:42 PM

Climate change in fact happens in every season, this is why the winter is cold while the summer is warm.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

Obviously it is about pollution, the fact that we don't like to make steps then bethel drive the car or...we just love plastic. There are some cumulative actions that when it comes together has a reaction in the nature. Still we are bad children for mother nature Sad
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

caused by environmental problems of the world and also can not be explained scientifically research shows that the cause can not be known to explain the warming of the earth temperature can not be observed because the cause of human activity has caused the climate change itself.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

Their are more causes of climate change. Because now everything we used are against in our climate. So their are more incidents happen in our world. Example grass fire in other country, flash flood. Because their are more people they don't care our nature. They don't how to segregate their waste. Just think the next generation what will happen the world if they see if the mother nature will be gone.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:30:15 PM

the number 1 reason of climate change is pollution. the smoke that came from the vehicle cars and factories that makes our ozone layer damaged. this cause very cold and very hot weather in every country.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:41:51 PM

The number one reason of climate change on earth are the fluctuations in the sun's activity. You can determine that by observing also climate change on other planets of the solar system.

How can we observe climate CHANGE on other planets?  We haven't been studying them long enough to detect CHANGE.

Change on earth is caused by the buildup of C02 in the atmosphere.  They is generally considered fact.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

Some cause of climate change is the increasing quantity of greenhouse gases in the athmosphere produces human activities like burning fossil fuels and deforestation.But we can help stop climate change by planting trees in the forest and reduce waste by not dumping our garbage anywhere and reduce burning fossil fuels.

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

The causes of climate change is human expansion of greenhouse effect or too much carbon dioxide in the athmosphere.If we reduced human activities like cutting trees in the forest,burning fossil fuels and reduced waste material then i think we can stop climate change.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

It is a simple fact that if the density of certain gases (termed greenhouse gases) in the atmosphere increase then temperature will increase.
There are two ways gases in teh atmoosphere can increase.
1. An increase in output of these gases from the earth
2. A reduction in the earths ability to naturally absorb these and break them down.

The main increases:
Burning fossil fuels; for electricity, heating homes, driving cars/buses/planes
Farming of animals; they produce large amounts of methane which is a much more potent greenhouse gas than CO2

Main decreases:
Change in ocean; the ocean is the the main sink of carbon and as it warms it becomes less effective at absorbing carbon, this increase in temperature also means less algae grow which also absorb large amounts of carbon. This is a runaway warming effect as the warmer it gets the less can be absorbed and so on.
Deforestation; we cut down trees primarily for farmland to farm animals. Forests absorb huge amount of co2.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

in my opinion, the one cause of climate change is pollution especially now so many vehicles in our country even if they cut off cars will still continue to increase pollution due to increased smoke of vehicles and especially smoke of factories.observe the sky it's not the colorful sky blue then.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:17:32 PM

How can we observe climate CHANGE on other planets?  We haven't been studying them long enough to detect CHANGE.

Change on earth is caused by the buildup of C02 in the atmosphere.  They is generally considered fact.
yes, indeed...we provoke unhealthy changes in the activities of our planet every day by our own actions... we cut the branch on what we sit...how can we be called a reasonable person?
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

If the real cause of climate change is the cutting down of trees, what the hell has been these NGO protesting climate change have been really doing, they just funds from those who donates and they do absolutely nothing at all even if population is high, planting tree will be able to counter that. If the countries are not ready to reduce the pollution we should just plant trees for the time being.
syf1717

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:55:26 AM

In a word, it is because of the development of technology, too much population, too much waste, and the environmental pollution caused by emissions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: