Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3114 times)
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:57:56 PM

i think he made a wrong statement here,
i understand what he's talking about,he's saying about get a money from daily trade for his life daily or something else.
but if you want to get a money for your life,you can not investing your money into online investment.
because in my opinion your capital are not suffice to fullfill the requirement for your daily life.
the best way to do it is by doing trade,but it will not become a passive income instead it'll be an active income.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

You cannot make passive income in trading because the market is volatile so it means that you will not make money everyday and you will get some losses that is not a qualified thing in passive income because you need to earn everyday so i think trading is not considered as a passive income.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
kim93

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

LMISB

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:07:09 PM

If you have correct idea about this please mention about it.I am new to this and also I would like to trade with crypto currency.I have a question.

1.There are many coins under 1$ and some are above it.When I buy It what should I buy to increase the profit.( I have an idea;It is better to buy the
  coins which are above the 1$.I think their price is changing rapidly.This may be stupid question  Shocked  Can some one help me.)

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

If you want to make passive income than holding is best but you might not earn daily like you have asked in topic.

If you want to make daily profit than you have to do trading actively, short term or day trading is best way to get daily income.

Mining is not profitable unless you have free electricity.

Investing in ICOs is another risky way to increase your total assets but you should only invest what you can afford to loss in ICO.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:01:31 PM

Passive income mean you don't have to do anything but you still gain money everyday or month but with trading I think it's impossible cause you need to buy and sell by yourself and finding a good cryptocurrency to trade is not easy and I think bot can't do that. I think you only can earn daily passive income by investing in lending system but it's too risky and 100$ is not a big amount so the amount you'll get everyday will be small as well.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:46:08 PM

If you work hard and make good profits every time you trade, then you will regularly have a passive income. But it is not going to be daily unless you trade and make a good profit each day. It is quite hard if you ask me unless you are an expert at trading.

Furthermore, I do not think you spend the whole day at home. Perhaps you have something else to do. Trading takes lots of time and efforts to come up with a good strategy as well as keeping an eye on the market.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:07:31 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

It is strange to think of passive income from cryptos in a daily way, as usually those who consider daily profit are pretty active. I would say that your best bet is just to invest in a coin, probably bitcoin and just watch it grow. That's the only real passive income you'll get. If you want to be more active then you can look in to day trading but it's not passive.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:48:35 PM

If you want to make passive income than holding is best but you might not earn daily like you have asked in topic.

If you buy and hold, regardless of how much the price increases or decreases, the quantity of your coins will always remain the same. The only way you make profit is by selling at a higher price than where you bought them at, and that usually is a one time profit making opportunity. It requires action from your side, which basically means that it isn't passive income at all. Passive income is when you earn money (i.e. increases the quantity of your coins/money) while sleeping. People are constantly chasing this sort of income, which explains why cloud mining is a popular option amongst noobs.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:03:01 PM

Passive income you say? Trading is not like that, you can't make a profit with it without doing anything. Investing in lending and holding your bitcoins is another source of passive income because you just invest it and you don't have to do anything but you make profit with it but in trading? No, its not mate.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

If you buy and hold, regardless of how much the price increases or decreases, the quantity of your coins will always remain the same. The only way you make profit is by selling at a higher price than where you bought them at, and that usually is a one time profit making opportunity. It requires action from your side, which basically means that it isn't passive income at all. Passive income is when you earn money (i.e. increases the quantity of your coins/money) while sleeping. People are constantly chasing this sort of income, which explains why cloud mining is a popular option amongst noobs.
Yes that can be right that only passive income that we can get from trading is to hold our investment. In fact holding bitcoin can give you a good profit but you must hold your bitcoin for a long long time, because in long term we can expect a good profit from bitcoin which i do not think is possible from short term investment, where you need to be more active.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

I think there are those who want to make regular income, it is impossible to earn regular income with trading. There have been days I've been waiting for 2.5 months, but I've been hurt.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:06 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 12:37:48 AM by Gameroid

Passive income mean you don't have to do anything but you still gain money everyday or month but with trading I think it's impossible cause you need to buy and sell by yourself and finding a good cryptocurrency to trade is not easy and I think bot can't do that. I think you only can earn daily passive income by investing in lending system but it's too risky and 100$ is not a big amount so the amount you'll get everyday will be small as well.
I do not think that passive income is possible from trading. In fact trading is predictable, In different conditions and timing you can get different result from trading, therefore i do not think that it is possible to get fixed and passive income from trading. You need to remain as active while doing trade specially for short term trading.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:09:01 AM

It is impossible to have a passive income daily with trading unless you will work hard for it.Trading is not easy we cannot earn here if we do not know the skills and we are not an expert ,we all know that trading is for long term investment we need to wait patiently to earn a good profit.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:19:41 AM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

short answer is no.  trading is an active task that means to trade in order to profit therefore its not passive but if you really want a passive income then try investing in pos coins or proof of stake coins  because they offer staking rewards and bitcoin also can give you a passive income just by holding it for a  longer time.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

To get maximize profit in crypto market, I think we should jump to many way, from day trading, from lending and also from ICO. So we will know the different level risk and amount of profit. By jump to all, make us will be more expert in crypto world. And to get pasif income from Crypto market just hold longterm Bitcoin.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:42:50 AM

You could get good income from trading but daily passive income is very hard to get because market situation is not unique every day.Some day you could get more profits and the other day,you may get low profit or you may even face a loss.So its very hard to maintain same level of profit every day.You must be prepared to face every thing.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:52:30 AM

It totally depends on you, if you can make passive income or not with $100.

You have provided 5 options to vote and asked us which one is best.
This should not be a question for us, it is for you and about you. Ask yourself at which department you are best and proceed at that direction.

Lets say, you are best at trading. Can you make 10% per day?
If you answer is yes, congratulation, you will be making 300% a month (Pure Profit).

What I'm trying to say is, pick the best way at which you are best.

Good Luck Mate!
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:09:47 AM

It depends on your skill and strategy i have seen some traders rely on trading for their daily expenses so it's possible especially if you choose a right coin.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:15:34 AM

If I can make two votes in a poll then i will also choose holding since I vote for trading altcoins.

Trading is really risky but is the easiest money of all, in trading you must be wise and knowledgeable and always be reliable.

Holding bitcoin is the safest way if you Hold your bitcoin in a safe wallet then after months or years time to withdraw.

Both are good to be done at the same time.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:33:20 AM

Yes I think you can make a passive income through trading if the coins you are trading with have room for growth meaning they have the potential to really grow big in time and you could see the projects have great possibilities to make it in the market and of course to people who could afford also.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: