Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3124 times)
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:47:51 AM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

Yes you have a chance to make a passive daily income in trading but you know that this is a very risky investment so when luck is not in your side you will lose your capital. In altcoin trading i only trust ethereum, one of the most safest coin to trade. Do not trade random coins or shitcoins, stay with top 100

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:24:22 AM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
If you want to earn passively, then you ought to try investing in cloud mining. There you will just invest depending on the minimum amount to be deposited or if you want to deposit more is better. The hash-rate or the rate that you earn per minute depends on how much you invested. Just a piece of advice, choose and research different cloud mining you want to invest with. Know its background. Most of the cloud mining that I know only runs a month then it will just be suddenly inaccessible to your browser.
lambdaE

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:25:03 AM

yeah its totally possible but you have to be deep into bots and shit to get anything done you are probably better off just forgetting a passive income if your going to trade man
Landagert

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:29:40 AM

most of the traders in cyrptocurrency tend to be a long-term trading, they may have some short term traders, but for me I think long term trader is much more appropriate in this short of situation.

Most people hold their Bitcoin till it reach a high price value, and would not budge even if there is an downward spike

Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

I tried many ways to make daily passive income. The result was terrible. The only profit was generated by lending on poloniex and Bitfinex. As we see on Bitcoin price, the best thing would have been, to keep it
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:47:53 AM

Sure you have a passive income on investing but daily income ? It’ll be better if it will be called weekly income. Trading is really unstable and you can gain or loss in an hour, so i guess you can have passive weekly income on trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
davidmike04

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

of cos , i have made over 1000$ in the past 3 days by trading, so i think you can definitely make daily income profits by trading, you just need to know how to trade
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

Yes it is possible. But it is not as easy as it appears. However the first thing is to understand the terrain. Have a good working knowledge of trading, have a strategy and stick to it.
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

lol. just see this topic. anyone? I have 1000$ and hope I can make 10$ passive income everyday. that will be awesome

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Lending is not an option for you because it's very very risky stuff and you just don't wanna loose everything over there. So in better ways, you can earn good money via trading platforms. If you don't know the trading in crypto currencies then you should take the lesson first and do some practice on the demo platform. Once you start recognising good coins then you can make some good grades on them.

People earn lot of money everyday and this could be as much as high in one day that it can fulfill your needs of one to two months. This is not coming out of thin air but I have experienced it myself. So yeah most probably you make living out of it. ;-)
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

As others have mentioned it’s not necessarily passive income when you’re working and keeping track of it pretty constantly. I would say if you have a spare hundred dollars lying around then yeah what’s the harm in investing and giving it a try? I’m still very new to the whole trading process myself but I have noticed I’m making small profits here and there, which I think can be built up to really make it worth my while. Seems like the name of the game is learning from your mistakes, and that mistakes are going to cost you money.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

I think its impossible, bitcoin and alts price are volatile.
what if suddenly there was a blood bath when you were trading with alts that had just been purchased, hoping to get a profit but had to hold for an unspecified time

MtRev

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

You can make daily income from trading, but not before learning from taking hug losses. If you don't have much funds to trade or no past exp trading stocks/forex, I suggest buying and holding for the long term.

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

If you are talking of making passive income then your best bet among the options is investing in ICO or lending your Bitcoin but if you mean daily income I think altcoins trading is the way to go. But you must be ready to learn before you earn. Do your own research.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

No way, trading is a hard work, you've got to spend a lot of time watching on charts. If you want passive income, you have to INVEST in crypto and once it reach your goal, fix profit and invest in other coin.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

I think we're all already asking this question and I think it's a mistake, set a daily goal, it allows either to make a big mistake when the market is not going in one direction, or not enjoyed a climb because we set a goal.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

You can make money by Holding those in an exchange like KuCoin. Check them out. Every day at 00:00 GMT they pay out bonuses to all of their traders if they hold the KuCoin Token

Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

No way, trading is a hard work, you've got to spend a lot of time watching on charts. If you want passive income, you have to INVEST in crypto and once it reach your goal, fix profit and invest in other coin.

It's not impossible to make money in trading. The hard part is the earning always. You can't earn always, but you can earn in average in month. Plus, if you catch a price pump, you earn more than you can think in a daily basis.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

Day  trading of cryptocurrency  is unpredictable job so in my opinion become holder for longterm minimum 1 month is more easy to gain profit. In my experience in day trading i often miss big profit because too early sell. And now i change my strategy to longterm trading because this is more easy and need less time and could be the profit also higher than day trading.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

Passive daily income with trading i think that's impossible happen in trading, yes that's a good start 100$ by trading and choose the better altcoin in Poloniex and Bittrex exchage site, but to have passive daily income in trading i think it is so risky man! and need more time to analyzed the coin whether is pump or dump then you have to predict on every coin if ever you can't predicted then that's the time of you're lost.
Which better to hold for long term less risk and less wasting time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: