Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3110 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

I think with 100 $ you can buy coins to take advantage, from coins you can buy them at a cheap price, and when the price of the coin rises, you can directly sell it, from there you will benefit, big or small it depends on the price you agree.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:44 AM

I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.
yes I agree with you, passive income is income that you do not do anything or you do not work, for example investment possible, while trade you have to work according to your job, like signature and others, may be you are obliged to work.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

No. That is not what is happening with trading. You will risk that $100 and you might lose it.
Get a job then you can make a passive income. Then use that to trade and get a lot of money.
Look at cheap tokens that will have a future. Something that is updated always and have a good market
Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Start with Binance and bittrex. Don't go for poloniex, there are not many coins and since three months they have not launched a single coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

Why not if you are confident enough to trade. Bear in mind that there will be a high risk.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

Why not if you are confident enough to trade. Bear in mind that there will be a high risk.

i dont think he will have a passive income IF he is just a beginner, unless he is a pro, he might even have .1 btc profit each day depending on the capital he has.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

hi everybody)) there is a new interesting project Bank Of Memory, the ICO is coming) if it is interesting for someone -  bmcoin.io
.                       I dont think so that you gonna earn an income  Daily, through  trading. Because when you say trading ,you should wait for a  time to wait and deal to people regarding your business. If it is not as fast as you expected, It takes time to  trade your business. And while you wait, you just  try to invest more if you have still enough capital. The more bitcoins you Will invest , then you gain more profit.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

Trading is buying and selling activity to get profit between the range price.
It means trading is not passive income. Eventhough you get much income butnit is not passive.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

i dont think he will have a passive income IF he is just a beginner, unless he is a pro, he might even have .1 btc profit each day depending on the capital he has.

You may whatever the amount in the trading investment but the bitcoin trading and top listed altcoins may give the growth in the chart.  As price fluctuates in the chart we see sometime profit and sometime loose as well.
You need to manage the choosy coin to invest then only you will be able to get the profit on daily basis. Still .1 btc profit is dream for many traders.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

what do you mean by passive daily income with trading?
do you mean trading with a bot? if yes, the answer is yes. you can use a trading bot who can trade for you and gain some profit passively.
however, the bot usually not free. you need to pay for the license and (it is not cheap).
just google crypto trading bot, you will find some.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

In my opinion, you need more than $ 100 to invest and earn a good deal of money. For $ 100, the profit you make is quite small and you have to pay a certain fee when trading. So you need more.

herma

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

If you want a stable source of income, you can join the Lending program. Bitconnect is the perfect choice for you
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

I personally think ICOs bring in the most benefits
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Great choice, i voted for trading altcoin in the pool because all that you mentioned are ways to build passive income. But the best way to create passive income with small investment is with trading altcoins. you can invest only $100 and expext a good return over the rest.   

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Passive income is an investment for a fixed term but can sell the coins that have ceased to grow and buy others that are growing and thus continually increase the Deposit
jkvihanga001

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

It can maybe, but I suggest first you grow your capital with doing bounties & airdrops.then you learn about trading & trade. I think that is the best method.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

It seems that most of the people here on forum prefer holding of their coins because of having a perceptions of continuously increasing of value of different coins. However, these past few weeks, bitcoin's dropping of value happened and continoulsy happening as of now which seems that it is not yet finished. Other said that this is called a bitcoin correction and some said that this is the beginning of crashing of bitcoin which I really don't want to happen. Do you guys think that bitcoin is worth holding for? I am hoping for the best result. Let’s be positive. Fighting!

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

It seems that most of the people here on forum prefer holding of their coins because of having a perceptions of continuously increasing of value of different coins. However, these past few weeks, bitcoin's dropping of value happened and continoulsy happening as of now which seems that it is not yet finished. Other said that this is called a bitcoin correction and some said that this is the beginning of crashing of bitcoin which I really don't want to happen. Do you guys think that bitcoin is worth holding for? I am hoping for the best result. Let’s be positive. Fighting!
It really depends, there were time that almost all coins were in red so we can't earn on that day, so better still have plenty of coins to do trading, those potential coins and that have high demand for future growth, and better have regular job too so we can just wait on our coins peak especially if we only have few alts at the moment in our exchange wallet.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

Well, I think yes but it will depend on which crypto coin you would trade for and if your chosen coin for that day increase well. I think if you would try scalping you can profit well but it really takes risk as always so be careful about it. If you have a signal of what crypto might go up for short term that kind of strategy could be good to use. Just be adviced that always buy low and sell high remember that always and be disciplined and don't be carried away by emotions.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

Daily income is no. If you want to have a passive income that invest in coins and wait when price mounts upwards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: