Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3124 times)
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Algo Trader

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

You will definitely loose money if you put your money in Passive earning schemes (e.g. Bitconnect).  Stay away from them. Trading is difficult and sure as hell could make you money.

If you want to get the passive income, best option is through Funding the Margin Traders by providing Liquidity from exchanges like Bitfinex.  You can make as much as 0.03-0.1% daily.s

Investing in ICO is okay in terms of Risk given you are investing in them after a long and thorough survey. Without survey and Looking into project Technology and Team's dedication to work.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

You will definitely loose money if you put your money in Passive earning schemes (e.g. Bitconnect).  Stay away from them. Trading is difficult and sure as hell could make you money.

If you want to get the passive income, best option is through Funding the Margin Traders by providing Liquidity from exchanges like Bitfinex.  You can make as much as 0.03-0.1% daily.s

Investing in ICO is okay in terms of Risk given you are investing in them after a long and thorough survey. Without survey and Looking into project Technology and Team's dedication to work.

90% of ICOs will fail in long run. So either get out early or Find the ICOs which are here to stay otherwise You will end up holding the bag of Sh*t when the Bubble Burst. Yes. ICOs right now in Bubble. Accept that and work your way around, You can stay longer than most of the people making money.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

If you trade is no longer passive earning because you will be involved in the day to day activity of that trading account.But when you invest you can passively earn while others (managers) are incharge of running  and making decision on the account.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

I am an office worker so I am exposed to the internet for hours. And this is my advantage when I invest in ICO projects and it gives me a lot of income. But be careful not to be fooled by phishing projects.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
solopay669

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

I think a good time, for excellent earnings, but it will be hard! You can increase your finances by participating in bounty projects, or airdrops!
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
No, because in the choices or options you put the only one to make passive income is mining. Trading is not passive, you need to trade to earn thats it if you have no trade you have no income and the risk of losing money is big if you don't know how to trade.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
No, because in the choices or options you put the only one to make passive income is mining. Trading is not passive, you need to trade to earn thats it if you have no trade you have no income and the risk of losing money is big if you don't know how to trade.
it may be a passive income if you hold that altcoin you bought for a long time (holding) but of course it would be risky, unless you buy and hold famous coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin, others. of course the risk will be smaller, for mining is also a good passive income, you can use your computer and mine many coins for passive income, or if you dont like physical mining you can invest in mining sites
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

It will not matter how much you have the talent. How much time do you have on trading. How much you can analysis. You have to resort to some techniques. Of course, your capital will also be dependent.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

There you will just invest depending on the minimum amount to be deposited or if you want to deposit more is better. The hash-rate or the rate that you earn per minute depends on how much you invested. Just a piece of advice, choose and research different cloud mining you want to invest with. Lending is not an option for you because it's very very risky stuff and you just don't wanna loose everything over there
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

It will not matter how much you have the talent. How much time do you have on trading. How much you can analysis. You have to resort to some techniques. Of course, your capital will also be dependent.
but we must do all the best to improve our skills.by using time correctly and learn about analisys both in trading or following ico would help us to gain profit from crypto market.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:27 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 12:59:24 PM by kripto para

I do all of it - I invest in ICO, invest in already existing coins and also trade usign Technical Analysis. Learning TA is the best thing you could do to yourself!
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

No, its not a passive daily income in trading because there is no really assurance if you will get profit in your investment in altcoins. It needs an analysis and time for research about the coin. I think it is more applicable to mining crypto currency if you really want a passive income.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

You can't Smiley. Passive income mean you don't have to do anything but you still earn money everyday but trading is not like that, you need to trade, analyze the price chart, collect crypto news everyday to earn money with trading Smiley. IMO the best way to earn passive income is just holding, don't invest your money in any lending system, they're totally scam Smiley

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

If you're actively working on it daily then i wouldn't call it a passive income even in trading there still work to be made in order to gain profit, unless your buying altcoins for holding and waiting for it to increase then sell then In some way it could be called a passive income. The higher the risk the larger the amount you gain. so invest your money at your own risk.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

I can't say about daily income. But there is income for sure. It won't be completely passive. You have to put some efforts on regular basis. But it is better than other jobs. So do give it a try.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

That is if you are ready to invest smartly and not just stick your head completely in a project without doing some research however sweet it sounds to the ears.

Investing in ICO can surely give the investor a lot in the long run, but it is always important to still be very careful most especially on the team you are leaving your funds with as that is how I see such investment and leaving your fund in the hands of people who absolutely have nothing to offer or has offered anything and do not even have good advisers, should be a red flag.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

In my opinion that is possible but actually hard to make daily income from trading, and this is according to experience, strategy and psikilogy each trader. By continue learn and always  patient  could be you can make it.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

Daily income is no. If you want to have a passive income that invest in coins and wait when price mounts upwards
A best source for getting continuously increase in your income. As you have said, day trading is hard to do, plus it will not give you passive money. That requires much efforts and hard work on daily basis and ultimate results can be or can’t be satisfactory at the end of day. But as far as holding is concerned, just buy coins and wait until the pries get at top, only then you can have passive income.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

You cant make passive income with trading, trading is an active income, it's mean you need to do the buy and sell to make profit, but if you  want to make passive income from alt coin investment then it's possible, if you want a passive income from alt coins its mean you are looking at long-term investment, and its not a good idea to invest without proper knowledge, learn and find information before you invest
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

$100  amount or capital is good to start trading and buying altcoin for sure you will earn profit.  But if your target is to earn daily you need to add capital because those people who earn daily profit because they can afford to buy a lot of difference altcoin for sure daily also they have atleast one altcoin increase the price so you can get some profit.  But for sure weekly you can earn profit if you have good capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: