Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3112 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.
I strongly agree, there's no easy way to achieve what he said. It requires a lot of efforts and hardwork to achieve that thing. Maybe this is the beginning of your wish. Have a luck bro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

In my opinion that is possible but actually hard to make daily income from trading, and this is according to experience, strategy and psikilogy each trader. By continue learn and always  patient  could be you can make it.
There are likely chances of making some steady income and that too on daily basis as well while getting into trading of any of the crypto coin but it is better to have more money at once instead of getting the money on daily basis. I think of holding of the coins like that of bitcoin to be more feasible than any other thing but at the end, it is your own choice and you have to decide according to your own planning.
aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Passive income is possible in crypto, but the act of trading is not passive as it requires you to actively buy/sell currency. Staking/Mining/MN are sources of passive income
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

If you trade is no longer passive earning because you will be involved in the day to day activity of that trading account.But when you invest you can passively earn while others (managers) are incharge of running  and making decision on the account.
Some styles of trading can work around to be a passive earning. Day trading obviously is not for everyone. I work and I still trade depending on my schedule, but most times, I only trade long positions and I only have to look for some market opportunities once in a while look at change in their trend and buy them at dip. That is how I trade and what I get anyway is even more than what one would call a passive income, but it is still passive al the same.

Trading can be passive, depending on the level of each trader. Long positioning trading is passive. You do not have to stay in front of the chart all day as you only have to monitor your holdings once in a while which can be pretty effective too. If you know what you are doing, the trading with less risk is long term trading as you can easily set alarm in your stop loss positions and most times, you only have to wait for a while before even hitting the target anyway.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

In my opinion that is possible but actually hard to make daily income from trading, and this is according to experience, strategy and psikilogy each trader. By continue learn and always  patient  could be you can make it.
There are likely chances of making some steady income and that too on daily basis as well while getting into trading of any of the crypto coin but it is better to have more money at once instead of getting the money on daily basis. I think of holding of the coins like that of bitcoin to be more feasible than any other thing but at the end, it is your own choice and you have to decide according to your own planning.

Well its not for everybody. There are some who try to study daytrading for quite some time but always end up with dry trades. While there are some who get the knack of daytrading immediately probably on the first two or three trades. If you're the latter, then you have a good chance of having daily income with what you're doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Well its not for everybody. There are some who try to study daytrading for quite some time but always end up with dry trades. While there are some who get the knack of daytrading immediately probably on the first two or three trades. If you're the latter, then you have a good chance of having daily income with what you're doing.
It can, actually we can make it all of us but it is not that too easy it take a lot of time and effort before we can finally play with our money or with our investment that is why it is so important to at least find time and make sure you wanna make trading..
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

With 100$? I think you can't make passive daily income with trading with 100$ only, with 100$ you need to trade by yourself everyday to earn money. But if you have more than that you can buy legit trading bot like Gunbot, you no need to do anything to earn money cause the bot does everything for you. But for now price of Gunbot is really high, 0.1 BTC for lifetime and it only support poloniex exchange.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
Day trading can be a good way to earn a daily income through altcoins. But you will need at least $1000-$1500 to have some decent daily returns. Usually traders look for 2%-10% profit from a coin in a day with a strict stop loss of 2%-3%. For day trading, look for the least and the highest price of a particular coin the previous day. You have to set your buy and sell order accordingly strictly under 15% profit. Don't be greedy here. Also, look for a trendy coin which has any recent news or buzz. Don't diversify in day Trading! Stick to 1-2 coins.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Low startup money keep your daily income really low and yours profit may have to pay for trading fees. I think with 100$ you should trade 1-2 order each day and those orders must help you get profits.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

mining is a good way to find income every day but it requires a lot of capital so you can not do mining, the only thing you can do is altcoin trading because you have a chance to make a daily income

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

The only way to make passive income is by holding. You don't have to do anything other than to hold the bitcoins for a long period of time in order to make profit through the increase in the price of bitcoin.
Trading on the other hand is an active way of earning bitcoin. I'd say Yes to your question. You can make $100 in a day by active trading. You just have to very observant of any increase within the day to in order to trade successfully.

yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

Maybe you can do trading first to earn money, after that you can build mining rig with GPU. Mining is passive income I think because we just build and run it.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

To make profit from trading you should be active to analysis the market to know when the market on up trend and down trend. And you can get pasif income only if you hold the coin but not guarantee will make profit from it. So to get consistent profit doing day trade with good strategy and risk management.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

To make profit from trading you should be active to analysis the market to know when the market on up trend and down trend. And you can get pasif income only if you hold the coin but not guarantee will make profit from it. So to get consistent profit doing day trade with good strategy and risk management.
That's right if you want to earn daily income to trading you must to be active daily to trading because you need to check the price of the coin that you have if the price decrease or not.  But before you earn daily you need also to have big capital for that ofcoarse because if you have only some altcoins and they have possible everyweek only the coin that you have increase better to have a lot of altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

No you cannot make passive income with daily trading because prices fluctuates daily it might happen that on day one the price rise and on day two the price fall. Holding your coins and investing daily is a good method if you are looking to earn a huge profit.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

That's right if you want to earn daily income to trading you must to be active daily to trading because you need to check the price of the coin that you have if the price decrease or not.  But before you earn daily you need also to have big capital for that ofcoarse because if you have only some altcoins and they have possible everyweek only the coin that you have increase better to have a lot of altcoins.
The topic here was to earn passive income and even your an active daily trader you will not called it a passive. Hence by having a big capital is not good especially if you can't make a good trade enough to sell in good profit based on your overall performance.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.
Yup I have to agree with what you have said passive income required little to no work, the best example out there is rent income where you just expect monthly payments from your rentee/tenant and also dividend income where you expect to be paid based on how much earnings your stock has. Trading cannot be considered as a passive income as it require you to do many actions in order for you to produce any profit, it is also not investing where you need to sit idle most of the time.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

I think passive income is trading and mining. But both have different kind of risk, mining is you need to buy equipements to build a mining rig that you need good capital for that then u need to study what coin you will mine, the profitable one, then next is tge monthly cost you need to check. I think mining is kind of longterm to passive way to earn. While trading its much risky but rewars is quick you can set, your trading tp and exot as long you achieve your quota for that day but this is high risk so make sure you study and research before trading some coins out there.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Passive daily income with trading is not possibe according to me. With trading, there are so many risks associated. So trading cannot be associated with a DAILY source of income as you say. Trading discipline teaches us so many things. We have to be very patient trader because quick rewards don't await us on trading platforms. So trading is not a fixed source of income, all i would say!
investaco
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

If you are looking to make a higher return from your $100 then I suggest buying into an ICO might be the best option.
The reason is that if you choose the right ICO, then you can make multiple x your invested amount within a short time frame.
Currently Bitcoin and altcoin prices are quite flat, so holding them will yield less appreciation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: