Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3114 times)
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Every day you can make passive income in trading of course. But from time to time there will be periods when the market will be in a state of stagnation. At this time it is better to be out of the market and not trade.
but in consolidation stage ,usually we could opportunity and open buy or sell order there.at that area supply and demand  has same volume.so just wait until of them jump.
Earnings a passive income doesn't fits in trading you can't earn if you didn't trade for a period like you said you need to stop trading for awhile so that means its not passive income at all your earning stops. You can call passive income without doing anything and the money cones to you.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Sorry sir but nobody can't predict the market and the worst thing that you will face is when you are in a long period of bear market. It's the main reason why you cannot achieve that daily income with trading.
We cannot predict the market, but traders are finding a way to earn something goof with the fluctuations in the market.

It is just knowledge that it takes and even though we cannot predict, we can at least find a way to play safe in the market and use it to our advantage which I believe anyone that can do well will obviously be able to make some good income from all these eventually which can serve even more than a passive income.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

Passive income is not possible through trading,it is possible by holding the bitcoins or other crypto currencies but it is not a stable market so we can't expect stable income from these type of investments.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

You can make income and you can also make loss; mostly profit if you’re a professional, but if you’re not, then expect several losses. Trading is not quite easy as some people do say it is. When professionals are discussing about trading, they will discuss it in a way that it will seem so very simple to you, but when you get in you will start to experience the difficulties that are involved. Just like I did when I was still a newbie. People kept on telling me that trading is very easy, but the time I finally got into, it was not.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

Dont choose lending and HYIP platforms,  it is like a gambling, you are not responsible and can't influence on that income. Trading and mining is ok. Mining is fully passive income, but trading is an active income and only can become passive if you invest in particular trader who shares profit with you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
There is no way to earn passive income from trading. Passive income only earned/got by investing in a/some tokens which offers you with divident.
Exactly. If you invest money to buy any coin, then you will get return on investment or you may incur loss too. But, there is no way that you can get passive income without any activities or investment. Rather try to learn more, trade watchfully and make smart decision to earn money by trading.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
There is no way to earn passive income from trading. Passive income only earned/got by investing in a/some tokens which offers you with divident.
Exactly. If you invest money to buy any coin, then you will get return on investment or you may incur loss too. But, there is no way that you can get passive income without any activities or investment. Rather try to learn more, trade watchfully and make smart decision to earn money by trading.
I completely agree with you, because Whatever the timid, But the difference in the price can still make good money. Therefore, if you really can control the exchange rates, then it will do you good.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

Yes you can, and not just only passive daily income, you will also be making passive daily loss. You can’t just get into trading and just be expecting only profits, you should also be prepared for the loss you will be likely to encounter. It’s a normal thing in every market, a hard truth, but learn to accept it and work hard so you don’t see too much of losses.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

I think passive income is you do nothing but you get something (here is money). If you do trading, of course, you must buy and sell the coins it's mean you work here. So, investment is the best option maybe you can follow ICO.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

It's far more better to get passive income from holding a really good coin; daily trading is a very complicated thing which may bring no profit at all...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

It's far more better to get passive income from holding a really good coin; daily trading is a very complicated thing which may bring no profit at all...

that is my insight too , holding can make a good profit when you hold your good coin for a couple of months until your desired price reach , trading for today is not good since the price is always on ups and down and the gap is not that wide so you cannot earn a good profit when you do trading for todays market.
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

Investing in ICO is okay in terms of Risk given you are investing in them after a long and thorough survey. Without survey and Looking into project Technology and Team's dedication to work.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

All depend on your knowledge of trading crypto currency for there are so many people who are making a passive income from trading crypto currency but you should have it at the back of your mind that looses are all part of the trading process. 
Jlv

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

The market is not stable as of the moment and I think there is no passive income in trading you have to work on it, maybe you must try holding for a long term investment then you will earned more profits there.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
RakknRoll

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

You cant make a passive daily income with trading because if you are going to do that then sad to say your trading business is not going function well because the trading industry put hard ship in day to day transaction of the business to survive.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

In trading there is no passive income. Even for investment, you need to spend a lot of time to choose a coin for investment. And about the trade within a day, I do not say at all, because time consumes a lot on the trade.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

If you have to perform any action at all to earn money, it's not truly passive.  "Passive income" refers to stuff like interest on bonds or savings or dividend payments from stocks.  Pretty much anything else requires you to work for it and otherwise not be passive.

I have yet to see a good way to earn passive income with crypto, except with proof of stake coins but a lot of those are bogus in my opinion, and they aren't reliable sources of income.  You could try lending out your bitcoin, since that doesn't require a lot of effort.  I think sites like Poloniex allow you to do that.  Trying that on bitcointalk requires more effort, since you have to make and keep up with your lending thread plus deal with the risk of the borrower defaulting.  It can be a true nightmare.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Passive and trading  - these two words are  contradictory in the same sentence,
as trading requires a lot of activities.  But If You  invest in some coins where there is possibility
for staking that can be a passive income. Or if You invest in coins with Masternode rewards it can be a passive income as well.

Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

It seems to me that the question itself is wrong. As someone here have already noted, trading involves an active income. Moreover, we are not always talking about income, there are losses in trading. Passive income, rather, may be related to real estate...

In Crypto We Trust
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

It seems to me that the question itself is wrong. As someone here have already noted, trading involves an active income. Moreover, we are not always talking about income, there are losses in trading. Passive income, rather, may be related to real estate...
Of course, if you invest in real estate, then this is a real passive income. But only this investment has much less risk than investment in the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: