Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3112 times)
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

As far as I know trading as a difficult hard and intense active work, so the only way how you can generate the passive income from trading is to perform the long-term training also known as holding.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
Actualy is not just an easy to make trading easily,by putting your capital on trading exchange market like bittrex or poloniex and start to buying altcoins and then earn,because in reality its must need that you must study first the cryptocurrency investment and how this works in trading market,therefore  you must need to become knowledgeable  because digital currency investment is so risky,so that in the end whatever happen to your investment lossing or gaining you must aware the result.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

I don't think you can make a lot of money starting with only 100$. Last year maybe but not this one. In 2018 the crypto-market has become more complicated and not that volatile. To be exact, it is volatile but only with huge dumps. The coins each month decrease their maximum price level. So, in this market, we should be now very careful. In my opinion, it is worth to start at least with 400-500$ to make a good passive income. But that is the minimum amount. I think starting with 1000$ is the best option. This way you can expect at least on 200-1000$ profit a month if you trade right.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Daily income is no. If you want to have a passive income that invest in coins and wait when price mounts upwards
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

Yes i think, I had been witnessed different successful trader in this field and I already knew that passive daily income was not new to them. You can do it if you are deserving enough and also don't think that trading is easy because that's not true.

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

If you're gonna work for that actively then I wouldn't call that passive income. The other options also require work as well except for holding and holding is also fool-proof so most would recommend it. However in the crypto markets, the higher the risk, the higher the reward so you can maximize what your initial bankroll can do. I'd personally diversify but for such a small amount, I'd take the risk of getting some day trading action.
Bitcoin's up-and-down price opens a great opportunity for us to gain a lot of profit from Bitcoin trading or trading. But if we discuss the earnings of a bitcoin trader it is very difficult to say because the average trader gets a profit depending on how hebas their trading strategy, not from the rank they have.
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

yes but it is more than difficult and you really need to understand how to make a profit on the market, if you are just a newbie trying to trade for making money, you will lose everything on a very easy way, so there is no way after all.

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

Yes you can make. If you know how to trade it is the fastest way to earn in big in crypto, but in trading you have to study it first before you do it because it is too risky to do trading if you do not know how. You will also lose what you have invested in the crypto when you trade it and you do not know how to trade. If you do not know how to trade I suggest you do hodling because hodling is also the easy way to earn but you have to wait for a long time to earn in hodling. There are different ways on how you will earn here in crypto industry you have to study it first so you will know what you will do with your investment.
ZoeMocatta

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

If you want passive daily income, I think you can do it with the bank or you can make an auto system if you can
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

Passive income isnt not possible with the start up capital that you have. In order to gain profits from your investment using your little funds, you need to be knowledgeable in technical analysis and be more of an aggressive trader so as to build your funds quicker but you need to learn from a guru to be successful in it
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Investing to trading can possible to get daily income but you need big capital for this because you can buy different altcoins. Because if you have only few altcoin and it's sure the coin you bought will increase and possible to earn daily because of the limited altcoin that you have.
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

if you are talking about passive income for me crypto is not the right for you, . but if you make investment for long term its possible, just make sure you pick a good coin and enter at a right position.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
Probably trading more than an income which is active because of your trading action but also you can name it as passive because the prices is not the same from day to day. And it is relatively a passive income.

CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

I'm also looking for ways to earn passive income with the BTC in the crypto market, but in my opinion there is no way we can get passive income while we do not.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

If you want passive daily income, I think you can do it with the bank or you can make an auto system if you can
No because the price doesn’t grow on daily basis. Due to correction price even falls and on that day there is no chance for you to earn money. That day trading will be unlucky for you and you may lose your money. It is not merchant shop where you can make daily profit. In that case holding is better for you. Trading doesn’t mean that you will make money on daily basis.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

If you're gonna work for that actively then I wouldn't call that passive income. The other options also require work as well except for holding and holding is also fool-proof so most would recommend it. However in the crypto markets, the higher the risk, the higher the reward so you can maximize what your initial bankroll can do. I'd personally diversify but for such a small amount, I'd take the risk of getting some day trading action.
Bitcoin's up-and-down price opens a great opportunity for us to gain a lot of profit from Bitcoin trading or trading. But if we discuss the earnings of a bitcoin trader it is very difficult to say because the average trader gets a profit depending on how hebas their trading strategy, not from the rank they have.
I think that it is not for sure to get a daily income from trading, in fact no one know in advance that either you will make profit from bitcoin or any other altcoin trading or even will lose your own investment, because no one even know that either the price will go up or will comes down, therefore I do not think that it is possible to get a daily passive income from trading.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

Passive income isnt not possible with the start up capital that you have. In order to gain profits from your investment using your little funds, you need to be knowledgeable in technical analysis and be more of an aggressive trader so as to build your funds quicker but you need to learn from a guru to be successful in it
Passive income on daily basis from crypto trading is not easy. I am not saying that it is impossible but it is very hard because of the volatility in the price. It is right that you can invest in some regular business if you want daily passive income. Cryptocurrency is not stable and ups and downs occur any time. No matter how much experience you have in trading but it is all about the market condition.
thuychi

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

to be honest I'm not skilled in a short-term crypto trade, but it's a promising business if someone has this skill, imagine every minute the fluctuating crypto value, we just need the right time when buying and selling, but I'm sure it's not easy
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Day trading always needs a great activity. You will have to spend most of your time if you pick this business. If you need some passive income, simply choose holding, or a long-term trading. IMHO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: