Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3114 times)
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

Sure, more than possible. I've at least a few fellas who trade. We usually use special services for that, my recent fave  Bitwinex. So you buy a coin, then sell it at a higher price and all prices are fixed all gains, no deposit required.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

A passive income can be made with a long-term investment but with a daily trading an income can definitely been made but since a, out of the numerical analysis is made is a very short time frame continuing a day job with it is very difficult,
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

A passive income can be made with a long-term investment but with a daily trading an income can definitely been made but since a, out of the numerical analysis is made is a very short time frame continuing a day job with it is very difficult,
No not all passive income can acquire in long term, though you can make bigger income if you choose to have your passive income to claim after a months or years. With daily it is not so good amount unless you have a big capital and with trading you cannot call it a passive if you will trade daily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Passive income does not exist in crypto, in my opinion, if you are still eating and eating out.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Day trading always needs a great activity. You will have to spend most of your time if you pick this business. If you need some passive income, simply choose holding, or a long-term trading. IMHO.
Yeah, but it does not just need more time alocation, but you need knowledge, skills and strategy. with that then you'll have a plan for daytrading like when to sell, and what percentage of profit targets, and so on. with it might make you get a daily profit, but do not be surprised if sometimes you could lose because its risk..
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

If we're pertaining to a passive and daily income, trading an altcoins daily would be an effective way to earn. It is necessary that we all know how to handle the stress and changes in the market for us to know if we are earning right or losing something. Knowledge and skills is important in the beginning as well.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
You have the right to do that to earn more. But that is a small amount and you will not have the pleasure of working with that little amount. You should spend more to invest in some businesses or expand your business to earn passive income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Of course, this is possible. But if you invest only 100$, your daily income will be very small, so I recommend that you save more money and start with a larger amount.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

If we're pertaining to a passive and daily income, trading an altcoins daily would be an effective way to earn. It is necessary that we all know how to handle the stress and changes in the market for us to know if we are earning right or losing something. Knowledge and skills is important in the beginning as well.

Altcoins are a good opportunity, but daily passive income is a little bit tough, specially when market is a bit shaky. Now it might seem a stable rising period, but still its not that moment when you can see a straight way to all time new high. If you have analyzing capability, then you might be successful. A known person nearly get his call 90% correct everytime.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Of course, this is possible. But if you invest only 100$, your daily income will be very small, so I recommend that you save more money and start with a larger amount.

I'm a little confused about the topic, because trade can not give a passive income. Trade only active actions brings good profits, Therefore, in any case, trade in crypto currency brings an active income. and the more you give your free time to trade, the better your results will be. This has already been tested for yourself.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

Day trading is one of the risky business approach in the space. you can lose all your investment in a short while, I cant guarantee a successful year in day trading. Other options to me are less riskier, though  it might take more time and low turn over for some your choices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

100$ is not a big deal for trading but if you will be lucky enough you can make a good sum out of it. However I'd not recommend to try to get something stable from trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

I believe that you can, if you really focus on the work and always follow the discipline, I believe you will be able to succeed. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and the market is uptrend trend recently. So this is the right time for you to start trading.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

You may want to consider a fact that only a hand few of day  traders can replicate their success on daily basis, they suffer losses sometimes
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

100$ is not a big deal for trading but if you will be lucky enough you can make a good sum out of it. However I'd not recommend to try to get something stable from trading.
Morover, you will need to be constantly studying charts and market trends if you plan to make something out of it. It is emotionally demanding too
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Crypto trading is not easy so you cannot get a possible income in daily basis. Because in crypto it takes time to make good profit. Everyday the price in the market is changing so you can't get passive income in a day. You should do more study and learnings about cryptocurrency because in crypto not all are easy.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

Though you can't make a profit every day, but, it is really recommended to go for altcoin trading. Although trading is the best option above all. Sometimes you will make profits and sometimes you will lose. But overall your profit will be higher than lose.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

Yes you can earn passive income in trading but first you need to study the trading strategy because trading is not just easy its very risky if you lack enogh of knowlegde about trading your money will just go to waste, if you really want to start trading better to trade in binance smooth and great exchnager.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

I think if we actively do it every day then I will not declare in the trade there is still work to be done to make a profit, unless we buy altcoin to hold and wait for the increase then we sell. I see a lot of people lose their money because of this.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

In my own opinion, there is not passive income in this industry because you always need to check the market for the prices and start trading in order to earn more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: