Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3112 times)
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

If you want to have daily income then the altcoin trading is the top choice. Exploiting BTC also gives you a regular income, but in order to do this you need to invest a lot in the machine; In addition, how much money you earn per day depends on the investment. The transaction alt though that there are many risks but it is still the earliest and easiest way to earn income. Just be careful in investing. It is equally important that the initial capital you spend on the transaction, just with $ 100 I think will be long to be able to make a good profit.Pay attention to the fees you pay for each transaction as well as deposit or withdraw.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

Well, i know nothing about online trading, that's why i become a bounty hunter and not a trader. But i can tell that trading has a lot of risks. Risk of losing money. It is a good option for your passive income but it's only good if you know what you're doing. So i suggest you to read a lot and ask a lot, try to understand what trading is all about and let's hope that you don't make a bad decision that will cause you your money.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

Yes always cryptocurrency trading is really a good idea. In terms of interface for the user and all Bittrex is better to poloniex. It is easier for you to navigate and the bittrex design is easier on the eye. Apart from this the response time and speed of trade execution are not different, maybe poloniex is even better in this regard
Zipposs

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

You should start with using day trading community which gives free calls, slowly you will become more knowledgeable and your impulsive rush trades should decrease, from several months I learned a lot from such group and made good day profits (1-3%). Check it out if you wish: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh and good luck!
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:22:54 AM

I think $ 100 is enough to get passive income and this will be safe if in a few days / weeks the altcoin price drops non-stop and doesn't rise again, so you don't get much loss.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.

I also strongly agree with you, there will never be $ 100 money that will generate passive money from the cryptocurrency trading market because every day the price fluctuates and cannot be controlled
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

I think my plan is combination strategy. I have real job which make sure i have main income. Beside that, i invest and do bounty campains to get passive money. If the projects are hopeful, i'll hold. If not, i'll sell all tokens.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Yes, you can, but initially you need to invest well and remember that any investment is a huge risk to lose everything.
gokuson

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

NEO's dividend will actually increase to 15.43% in the beginning of 2018 when the blockrate gets reduced from 27 to 15.even from 1 NEO you will collect GAS if you keep it in your NEON wallet or an exchange like Binance that gives you GAS each month. (Bittrex does currently not distribute GAS)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

NEO's dividend will actually increase to 15.43% in the beginning of 2018 when the blockrate gets reduced from 27 to 15.even from 1 NEO you will collect GAS if you keep it in your NEON wallet or an exchange like Binance that gives you GAS each month. (Bittrex does currently not distribute GAS)

I don't know if the USDT can be called a coin but I think that it is because it is exchangable in mostly all markets now because of its trend that people are using especially these weeks a lot because it can be used as a backup and covering the loss but holding the money in almost equivalent in dollars.
How? By selling the bitcoins and any other coin when the price is high, converting them to USDT, waiting for the right moment and buy back at the cheapest price possible, thats why the USDT doesn't have a fixed price of 1 USD but it changes +- 0.05 USD.
Most of the alts are not stable and we cant decide which one is stable for daily trading nor for long term as the things change very often and they surprise us a lot.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

with a capital of $ 100 you can trade. you can go to binance and see the trend of coins and start your analysis. Take easy-to-reach profit targets such as 1-2% per transaction that will accumulate to a large extent
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

I wouldn't call it passive because if you want to trade you must be ready to always be aware of the situation on the market. You need to act according to its changes. Speaking about money, I'd recommended you to make your asset a little bigger.

Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

I do not think you can make passive income with trading. You can make regular profits with day trading but the word passive is not attributed to trading. You can make passive income with masternodes but not in trading
112_blockchain

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Passive such income can hardly be called, because the minimum action regarding the purchase / sale you still have to take, but Yes, it is quite real.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

For passive daily income you can use KuCoin,it is a world-class blockchain asset exchange which has its own coin / share called KuCoin Share. By holding this share you receive a daily Bonus / dividend called KuCoin Bonus. The Bonus you receive is 50% of the trading fees. If the volume & amount of coins traded increases, the bonus of holding the Shares will increase aswell.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

For passive daily income you can use KuCoin,it is a world-class blockchain asset exchange which has its own coin / share called KuCoin Share. By holding this share you receive a daily Bonus / dividend called KuCoin Bonus. The Bonus you receive is 50% of the trading fees. If the volume & amount of coins traded increases, the bonus of holding the Shares will increase aswell.
Even though there is a lot of coin there that you can be able to start with beside kucoin. Try to research with what are some of the best that it can be for you to make for. There is a lot our there but always study for this first.
kopnomi

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Trading altcoins isn't passive, you'll have to put in some work to make success our of it...
But then again, it's profitable
MyNameIs Trung

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

Trading is not an easy go or an easy profiting source. It has got its own risk as well the continued analysis about the market. Only then can make the right selection of coins which can be bought for the trading purpose. Making passive income is possible, but the same cannot be made as sustained income.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
milisada

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

I believe this income is possible in the conduct of algorithmic trading. In this case, you will be able to receive passive income.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

I wouldn't call it passive because if you want to trade you must be ready to always be aware of the situation on the market. You need to act according to its changes. Speaking about money, I'd recommended you to make your asset a little bigger.
I think trading can be passive income. many people know trading as a job that uses your time every day but trading can also use bots. there are software products from one company offering its products Forex trading software uses bots so that money will flow into your account. you only need to pay for the software and provide capital
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: