Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3114 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

If you want to become a successful trader, then you need to do a lot of research. And it takes time. Unless you can devote 4 to 6 hours every day, you can't become a successful trader. So decide whether you want to be a passive trader, or an active trader.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

I'm glad to see most people voted for holding, yes, that's what I am doing because trading takes a lot of time from me and I want
to relax so I just hold and enjoy the ride. Although the price can be unpredictable but I like the future of crypto so I am very optimistic that it will give me fortune.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

Word passive doesn't go along with trading in general. In trading you need to be as active as possible in order not to miss pit on anything. The only thing that requires less effort is holding. Yet you still need to check on it regularly in order to get some profit out of it.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

I think to get daily income by trading it depends on your knowledge and skills in trading, if you have a good experience then you can get it, and you must be able to control your emotions well
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

No. Beginners should not rely on daily passive income. To get the initial dividends you have to be very careful, hardworking and spend enough of your time.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
I think that this is a very small deposit. it is better to start at least with $ 500. especially if you go to such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex.

Luu An

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Well that's a yes if you have traded one of the good cryptocurrencies in the market. Once you have it you can hold it right there and wait for the proper time to trade it back like when its market price goes high.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

I have used the voting rights for ICO investments because it is possible to obtain a very good profit margin with the right research and the right decisions within this industry. Of course, today is a very risky and lower-income option, but I can easily say that past histories are the right choice if you look at future periods. I would like to remind you that this option is only profitable with research and almost all of the investments made without research can become garbage. It is not clear that a highly-successful project will be successful, but the prospect of a successful project-driven project is likely to be as high as 99%. For that reason, I think ICO investments are the most beneficial option among these options when processed correctly.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

it could be that trading all Altcoins can generate a fixed income every day, but you have to have a lot of trading branches if only focusing on one coin is definitely very difficult, what else is currently a less friendly market
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Yes, by using BTCitcoin or Ethereum as your capital in trading,
how would you earn passive income? for example you have 1 BTCTC
for short-term trades, and you bought the BTCTC around 7000, every
time BTCTCs price go higher than 7000 you are earning a passive income
while earning profit in your trades.
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

With amount of money you got to invest i don't think you can earn passive income. If me, i will try my luck with day trading with strong signals to increase my capital slowly. Meantime i can suggest you to do some good bounty & Airdrop for quite sometime to increase your capital. In fact it is not icing on the cake, trading is one of the hardest things to do with a lot of skills. You need to have expert level skill set to earn well with the amount you have. Learning well is your path to success. First increase your capital by doing day trades & split your investment to many good coins. Do not put all your eggs on one bag. When the market is down do not panic. stay calm & away from market.

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

maybe you can do it if you already have very good trading skills and have to have a lot of capital.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Most people are thinking passive income in trading but unfortunately, you need good skills in trading. Trading is not just as simple as you think. you need to get deep knowledge or find a person or group to help you how to master the trading. Actually, trading is very profitable if you have a very good knowledge and skill in trading. Don't forget to read the news and get the latest update of what is happening in the crypto world.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

Actually in my opinion it doesn't matter how much do you have for investing. But in the current situation it is very difficult to earn money every day. But first of all I advice to learn about cryptocurrencies, technologies and teams behind them, methods of technical analysis and etc.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Yes you can make daily income from your investment. Always investing money into those coins which is having highest volume.
For example Take bitcoin as example Bitcoin daily fluctuation is about 200-300 USD as an average from it you can make passive income.
But it is highly risky as well because crypto market is bullish and bearish.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

Yes you can make daily income from your investment. Always investing money into those coins which is having highest volume.
For example Take bitcoin as example Bitcoin daily fluctuation is about 200-300 USD as an average from it you can make passive income.
It seems to me that if you earn on the difference in the price of Bitcoin precisely today, then there is a huge risk of losing your future income if you sell not at the moment when you need it.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

No so sure if Bitcoin is best suited for trading, it is the least volatile of all crypto currencies, often just goes up/down by 1% or less. Trading is quite risky, you want to have a better risk-reward ratio than that in my view. I agree with the volume, that is pivotal.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

Hardly. I actually don't believe in existence of stable incomes in trading sphere because even bots cannot survive well such shaky atmosphere.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

No so sure if Bitcoin is best suited for trading, it is the least volatile of all crypto currencies, often just goes up/down by 1% or less. Trading is quite risky, you want to have a better risk-reward ratio than that in my view. I agree with the volume, that is pivotal.
but altcoin remains a reference for supporting the crypto market, yes it is true that the risk of loss will be reduced if you choose Bitcoin as an option but the market also have the law of demand. so keep hoping for altcoins because only Altcoin can use small investments

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

I don't understand the meaning of passive daily income with trading. as I know, I can earn income from trading, if I actively trade every day. I don't think there is a passive trade. if you just keep quiet means you don't trade, trading in my opinion is selling and buying activities to earn income. so in trade we are required to always be active in looking at the market situation for profit.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: