Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin [MST] Sync problems fixed, updated 9 Sept 2013  (Read 51184 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:50:29 AM

On another update, a new version of the wallet is in progress. No changes to the coin or network itself, just UPNP and some cosmetic stuff.

Is that mastercoin update the new logo ?

New client is now released. See OP for download link.
- Enabled UPNP
- Added custom icons to Wallet
- Corrected Copyright info

when i open the client, i get the error

"error- fud found. process terminated."

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:52:09 AM

On another update, a new version of the wallet is in progress. No changes to the coin or network itself, just UPNP and some cosmetic stuff.

- Enabled UPNP

Hey, my release went without a hitch, I'm very actively developing it further, and improving the client Wink

r3wt

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:53:45 AM

- Enabled UPNP

Hey, my release went without a hitch, I'm very actively developing it further, and improving the client Wink

What?? this is pure crap. I hear it was premined for 10 billion coins. yes thats right, the premine was 15 times the total coins that will ever exist. will not mine Roll Eyes

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:54:57 AM

- Enabled UPNP

What?? this is pure crap. I hear it was premined for 10 billion coins. yes thats right, the premine was 15 times the total coins that will ever exist. will not mine Roll Eyes

Premine was 108,000 coins lol

r3wt

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:56:30 AM

- Enabled UPNP

Premine was 108,000 coins lol

only a 1% premine, not bad.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:41:40 AM

It may look like the wallet isn't syncing, it is. Just hashrate is so slow right now, it takes a while for a block to be found. Once a block is found while your wallet is open, the wallet will show in sync again. The UPNP wallet also helps address these problems Wink

r3wt

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:45:01 AM

It may look like the wallet isn't syncing, it is. Just hashrate is so slow right now, it takes a while for a block to be found. Once a block is found while your wallet is open, the wallet will show in sync again. The UPNP wallet also helps address these problems Wink

how do i get the upnp wallet. i downloaded v 1.01

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:48:13 AM

how do i get the upnp wallet. i downloaded v 1.01

That is the UPNP wallet

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:59:12 AM

Remember guys, a high hashrate, will make it more appealing to an exchange like Cryptsy. They add it, it becomes tradeable Wink At a diff of 0.3, it is still solo mineable. I know I've given away large ammounts, to quite a few people, it's in your best interest, to mine it, and make it attractive to an exchange.
No pools yet, still plenty of bounty for the taking

daggerismo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:18:03 AM

Remember guys, a high hashrate, will make it more appealing to an exchange like Cryptsy. They add it, it becomes tradeable Wink At a diff of 0.3, it is still solo mineable. I know I've given away large ammounts, to quite a few people, it's in your best interest, to mine it, and make it attractive to an exchange.

as i say it before in the giveaway thread, if the client dont sync, i cant do solo mining... and if more people cant sync their clients there will be not an increase in the network hashrate

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:21:42 AM

as i say it before in the giveaway thread, if the client dont sync, i cant do solo mining... and if more people cant sync their clients there will be not an increase in the network hashrate

And as I said, You can still mine, with the client. It only says its out of sync, but it actually isn't. I'm solo mining right now. I found the last 3 blocks on the network. I've tested it, I know this to be true.

daggerismo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:28:40 AM

And as I said, You can still mine, with the client. It only says its out of sync, but it actually isn't. I'm solo mining right now. I found the last 3 blocks on the network. I've tested it, I know this to be true.

ok, i will try it, just because i love you LOL

frank1892

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:06:17 AM

I have 1 connect, but can't sync wallet for two days..... Angry

Forward the port, and become a node, if you ever want your wallet to sync...Next time,  I'll try a UPNP client

I already forward port and become a node. Also update to 1.01 . But wallet still not sync. The node I connect all halt on block 6347. Any idea?
r3wt

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:10:43 AM

I have 1 connect, but can't sync wallet for two days..... Angry

Forward the port, and become a node, if you ever want your wallet to sync...Next time,  I'll try a UPNP client

I already forward port and become a node. Also update to 1.01 . But wallet still not sync. The node I connect all halt on block 6347. Any idea?

same here. been wondering myself

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:43:59 AM

Feel free to share your IP addresses lol

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 07:08:28 AM

I like this  Cool

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
r3wt

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:08:38 AM

you need to get people mining on this coin. maybe apologize for being such an asshole all the time would be a good start lol. just trying to help you out bro.

frank1892

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:26:06 AM

addnode=24.6.21.198
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:28:55 AM

you need to get people mining on this coin. maybe apologize for being such an asshole all the time would be a good start lol. just trying to help you out bro.

I'm sorry, I love you all Grin

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:41:32 AM

Network is up and running perfectly now. Get in and mine some MasterCoin. Much thanks to the boys in Cryptsy Chat, for all the help and support Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: