Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin [MST] Sync problems fixed, updated 9 Sept 2013  (Read 51184 times)
anonymous_acc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:05:35 PM

Share more one - two nodes, I can not synchronize, dude!

Please, clarify MST or MSC, what a giveway here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272577.0

They called your coins MSC.

Giveaway Thread for "MasterCoins" .... ... .. blah blah ... ..... (like sending a tweet): 0.1 MSC ......

MSC or MST ?

BTC: 1HRcwjxG2H5vSnNo5ZbGqMxRPFWJk6dwW9
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 10:52:39 AM

Please, clarify MST or MSC, what a giveway here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272577.0

Giveaway Thread for "MasterCoins" .... ... .. blah blah ... ..... (like sending a tweet): 0.1 MSC ......

MSC or MST ?

MSC is not this coin.  this is an alt-coin and a copy of mastercard for that one.

MSC is a layer based protocol with additional features on top of the bitcoin blockchain. 

haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:46:22 AM

MSC or MST ?

MSC is not this coin.  this is an alt-coin and a copy of mastercard for that one.

MSC is a layer based protocol with additional features on top of the bitcoin blockchain.  

listen to the Adam Levine interview from the other day it's obvious that you all don't have a clue what MSC even is or if it will be finally adopted into the bitcoin blockchain or by some other "off-chain" altcoin as the medium. Aside from that you are blatantly stealing a name of MASTERCOIN which is already trading on a legal exchange. I currently own as bunch of "MASTERCOINS" aka MST !

---just look--->>

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/62

CaptainAK

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 03:38:46 PM

Well, I do not know of any other Mastercoin (MST) pools and I am closing mine down due to not enough solid nodes to connect to. I have spoken to the guys at Cryptsy and I suggested, since it is not a coin that can not be reliably mined, that it might be time to delist it.

If anyone wants to fight for Mastercoin (MST), I suggest getting the dev to setup a (SOLID) seed node and convince the guys at Cryptsy that there is still some utility left in this currency.

I am getting out now.
haightst

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:54:48 PM

Well, I do not know of any other Mastercoin (MST) pools and I am closing mine down due to not enough solid nodes to connect to. I have spoken to the guys at Cryptsy and I suggested, since it is not a coin that can not be reliably mined, that it might be time to delist it.

If anyone wants to fight for Mastercoin (MST), I suggest getting the dev to setup a (SOLID) seed node and convince the guys at Cryptsy that there is still some utility left in this currency.

I am getting out now.

I have a few guys who can get on it. Don't cut and run just yet!! PM me your e:mail! We are sitting on a gold mine here buddy!!  

Grin

x1O many thanks!
Qbeczeq

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:22:54 AM

Is that coin still able to mine? If yes, with what, cgminer? Where's the difficulty? Smiley
Regards,
BobNash

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:47:31 PM

Is that coin still able to mine? If yes, with what, cgminer? Where's the difficulty? Smiley
Regards,

yes, mineable (with cgminer)
I found only 1 pool => mst.pnwminer.com (~80-100% net hashrate avg.)
(edit: difficulty bouncing between ~0.15-0.5)

but few h ago all nodes gone.. no wallet sync.. no new blocks ..etc

so.. if anyone know a working node, plz share it. thanks!
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 01:30:57 AM

Hey I downloaded the wallet and followed the guide by replacing the files but still doesn't sync... Any ideas?
BladeRunner

Activity: 205

Cheif Oompa Loompa.

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 04:49:07 AM

i know what a trip!~
welcome to the world of bitcoins!!!

I must say this is fitting looking at the price for this coin at coinmarketcap.com
losthymns

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:00:25 AM

Any word of this coin popping up on any exchanges soon?

BTC - 156d8mXSQmYy6ZXccxJ6y4idZrbUFYxgRS                               EAC - eSF9ePLvu8TQ1EvBd7YpKn3XPdDxbwKNsW
Free BTC every 24 hours- http://www.qoinpro.com/97d7b9c426f685410fcb1408445553d4
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 11:06:21 AM

Since the mastercoin project is a protocol that can be run on any underlying blockchain, maybe the solution to the name problem is to grab their code and set it up as a layer on this coin instead of on bitcoin?

The bitcoin devs might even be grateful to you for that.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:07:57 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 11:26:32 AM by skywave

So what you've done is you've made a coin that has everything needed to make the developers rich when they dump every coin in a few weeks time?
Good job!

/e; I shouldn't say "Developers", because copy&pasting is hardly developing.

The premine is tiny. Would never make me "rich". Unless ofcourse, it surpassed litecoin or Bitcoin, but, in that case, I deserve a little profit.
I'm giving most of my premine away, over time.

Very few coins, are written from scratch. I took something existing, and made it better. Not uncommon for to use already existing source code, to make something else. That's why source code exists, and that's the deffenition of open source. I'm sorry you don't like my coin.

..the 'would never make me rich' comment looks a bit hypocritical to me looking at the current valuation on coinmarketcap (DEC25) around $181 per coin x your 108,000 premined would make you a multimillionaire..

edited a bit later: oh I'm a bit confused here - so is this the MSC or the MST..? The price I refer to is for MSC - but reading through this thread I see also references to MST.. a bit confused..  Huh

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
seocok

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 04:58:09 PM

Regards,

yes, mineable (with cgminer)
I found only 1 pool => mst.pnwminer.com (~80-100% net hashrate avg.)
(edit: difficulty bouncing between ~0.15-0.5)

but few h ago all nodes gone.. no wallet sync.. no new blocks ..etc

so.. if anyone know a working node, plz share it. thanks!

You're not a good person who you pulled the tongue? Who did you do it better? You're an idiot, procured would imagine in a quiet and would be happy. And now will fly riders and farewell profit .... sorry for the google translator.
gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 04:58:38 PM

Any word of this coin popping up on any exchanges soon?

It is on cryptsy in the LTC market
OneEyedJack

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:43:29 PM

There is no reason why the price or value of a 'unknown coin' should jump so drastically, without some sort of external manipulation, or some country decided to officially start acknowledging it as a true monetary replacement.

I think the coin will tumble very hard in the next day and I would be very careful before investing time or money into this coin right now.

All donations are given to the Universal DBDB Organization
EAC: egokwQAmnNvumsQfMokeV2qKRgJdARY4D4
GRA: 9ECPZJBtbMHyfGikdUzQuf9Z8t6gGbWh5s
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 05:42:03 PM

Since the mastercoin project is a protocol that can be run on any underlying blockchain, maybe the solution to the name problem is to grab their code and set it up as a layer on this coin instead of on bitcoin?

The bitcoin devs might even be grateful to you for that.

-MarkM-

great idea, let me know if you want to take on the time commitment to implement it so i can invest in the MST MSC exodus address.  Kiss

+++++ PUblic Service Announcement: if you are tradin make sure that you know the difference between MSC and MST, they are NOT the same+++++

traxx187

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:03:58 AM

i have 100 of these anyone wanna trade/

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:49:11 PM

i have 100 of these anyone wanna trade/
I'll offer you a breadcrumb (delivery not included).

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
renatoconti

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:10:10 PM

Can anyone please upload the blocks? I cant sync my wallet here. Tks
DarkHunter04

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile