Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin will make us rich?  (Read 24211 times)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:25:51 AM

altcoin that can make you rich is XVG, so invest in XVG now and you will become rich

Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:48:38 AM

Of course altcoin can make us rich because trading in other cryptocurrencies is very in demand now to those who have btc on hold in their wallet, if they buy a low price coin then sell it if the price rise up it can guarantee a doble profits
there is a lot of proof and also some scenario for that a lot of people take the advantages of that altcoin make them rich for , there is a lot of potential coin out there but only few can have the possibility that you can have profit for better to make it have the assurance and also some good coin to be for.
I think there are many good coin and profitable altcoins. you simply sharpen your knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and your ability to analyze a coin and you can get rich from altcoin trading dude. my friend in a day can earn up to $1k in single trade only ( though not fixed ). but profits can be huge if you know about altcoin trade. but of course every thing has a risk. so stay cautious dude

Agree with you sir, many people suggest that this coin is good, altcoin makes a lot of profit, but still you have to do your own reseacrh, you have to do your own observation though to do it still need to learn here. just do the right by your own ways. chances are everyone has a different vision and obviously everyone puts a profit in an investment. For example nxt case, at the time there will be giving their ignis pump nxt to high. but now the price of nxt goes down considerably. there is a dump n pump role seems. This fact like that may have to be on the alert. and this is only each person who can see when buying and when to sell.

OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:51:36 AM

XRP is really potential in this case. Well, the recent price hikes make a lot of people profit. in addition, XRB also has the same potential, the increase in price can also make people who hold it in large numbers can become rich.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

I think I suggest you to buy ETH only, hold it until you get 100% profit, maybe only up to 1 month or if you want to profit again hold up to 1 year.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

It's hard to say, but in a bull market, whatever you invest in altcoin will make a good profit!
May you be rich, my friend!

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:27:04 AM

I think I suggest you to buy ETH only, hold it until you get 100% profit, maybe only up to 1 month or if you want to profit again hold up to 1 year.
The ethereum might go to that range of profit because the price of ethereum is slowly moving up and investing to it and holding for a long term will be a great thing for us because the price of the cryptocurrencies are now getting higher and higher as the people are jumping into it.
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:35:22 AM

lots of suggestions here without much or any substantiation, not sure how useful that is.
my pick is deep onion or monero because with the explosion of crypto this year more and more governments are paying closer attention and want to regulate crypto or tax it. the more regulation/taxation/government scrutiny the more valuable anonymity-centric coins will be. onion and monero are just my favourite privacy coins but there are loads more out there

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lenwa07

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:37:23 AM

The ethereum might go to that range of profit because the price of ethereum is slowly moving up and investing to it and holding for a long term will be a great thing for us because the price of the cryptocurrencies are now getting higher and higher as the people are jumping into it.
Is there any legit altcoin that can make us rich? As i see the only altcoin that has a very big potential in the near future. The Ethereum maybe but it takes a lot of months or it may take a year just to improve and meet our standards. But let see soon.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:50:05 AM

All of the coins has a ability to make us rich but thier time can be a long time or long term and also short time or short term we should do our research to find those long term one because you will hold it for a long time unlike the short ones you will always check the price if it wss ok for you

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:56:48 AM

lots of coin that can make you rich , you should do the only thing is having patience

and hold it for a long time , this is the rule Wink
Totally agree, patience is the main thing. Just choose a serious projects with potential when they only starting and hodl. After 1-2 years price will surprise.
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 800

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:31:12 AM

lots of coin that can make you rich , you should do the only thing is having patience

Totally agree, patience is the main thing. Just choose a serious projects with potential when they only starting and hodl. After 1-2 years price will surprise.
That is indeed the main thing for the investor and traders. Patience is always a must in everything because if you don't have patience then you will be greedy and that greediness will give you a lot of problem because you might end up in a loss. So if you have a lot of patience then you can just hold them for a bit longer time and wait for them to grow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

It think the best thing here to do is to hold your horses and not rush into buying any alt that has begun pumping. Do not fomo. If I were you I would go to the 3rd page of coinmarketcap and study all the alts and then buy the one that I think is solid. Small caps can give you really huge returns, 50x, 100x or even more in some instances.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:09:47 PM

That is indeed the main thing for the investor and traders. Patience is always a must in everything because if you don't have patience then you will be greedy and that greediness will give you a lot of problem because you might end up in a loss. So if you have a lot of patience then you can just hold them for a bit longer time and wait for them to grow.
You are right for example to see last year the ETH price was just under $100 and this year beginning few months it went up to $120 but after that magic happened and now the price is $700. And BCH is also same after initial rise it went to bottom now it reached a milestone. So don't get panic when the price is low, and the price is high just hold your coins few years then definitely you will become a rich.
1apps

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:57 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 02:36:10 PM by 1apps

I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

Not on $500

Well if you consider rich never have to work again, that's $10m plus probably 25m

You know how much you need in the end to die with dignity in assisted living today?

You can live cheap at real poverty line in USA at 60k year with minor dignity.

Studio apts go for 1200 to 2400 month now.

So to really qualify to just rent a studio you need 400% times 1200 or 2400 a month in income. That's 4800 to 9600 month depending on city you in.

Studios used to be $400 not long ago I remember them at $80 bucks in mid 70's. My homes since 1980 at 20 were all 2500 to 5000 feet not 500 SQ foot studios. I lived rich my whole adult life, it took 5 million for 35 years,starting before PCs existed.  I started my first tech company and made $500k in 1970's money. You could buy a home for 5k then or 10k to 25k for a nice one.

So housing should be 25% of income a year.

Rest goes to food, utilities cheap car with repairs gas and insurance.

So you're rich you can live near poverty at 4k month

If you are 25 and exit with 1.5 million you pay 300k taxes and you got 1.2 mil

50k year to live in poverty with no inflation yeah right, you are flat broke 24 years at 49 and homeless.

Oh you're gonna invest you say, so now you are an investor, so you work and investors lose money all the time.

So if you 25 you need 2.5mil to live in poverty a cheap tiny studio eating crap food old car for 48 years.

Then you're 73, you didn't work long enough to qualify for social security.

So you broke and now you got 10-20 years living in assisted living the most costly housing you will have in your life.

So let's say you got 5mil at 25, you live near poverty 50 years spend 2.5mil then you have extra 2.5 mil to spend 125k year assisted living.

So now you die wearing a depend all alone in a nursing home since you thought you were rich and lived cheap didn't work never got married so no kids to wipe your ass in old age or help with senior bills.

So if you 25 and think you're rich and never want to work again just eat junk food on your coach watching REALity TV like the Kardashian pigs, you need 5 mil to live near poverty line.

But you were rich you made 3.5mil by 25 exited before everyone realized all crypto is bullshit, Bitcoin never scaled, the few companies with small niche uses crashed from billion+ caps to less than 50 million a company value.

So if you are 25 I honestly think it will take 50 million to live 70 years with a lifestyle and dignity your whole life and never work.

Now if you had worked 50 years making 50k to 100k then you might have a gov program where the have robots wiping the asses of seniors at least and a food stamp program to feed you gruel.

Rich don't have to work and can pass that benefit through a few generations at least.

1 Billion is rich.

Not many legit billionaires around.

Try to exit from a crypto exchange, you can't.

So crypto is a trap. You can't make a fast million or two and exit.

Just look at the limits at your exchange.

You all been conned.

Get a job and work like the slave you were born to be.

Oh, I worked my whole life forming tech company after tech company, did a ton of work with crypto algorithms, most of my companies created niche solutions for rich industries like medical, legal and auto as well as real estate and finance.

80's I dumped millions into land, 1995 I bought thousands of industry keywords .com.

2012 I looked at Bitcoin funniest thing I ever saw.

Satoshi Nakamoto I speak Japanese it can loosely be written to mean The Center of Intelligence or CIA, oh the crypto it used pure NSA or the Neal Koblitz curves the keys released thru NiST, all backdoored.

Funny it is

A public ledger using toy computers to track a small number of coins forever with fake anonymity.

It was targeted to bad people drug dealers and terrorists now you got every moron with tech billions that know crap about real crypto saying it's going to one million.

Too funny the whole thing.

Gates you do know he was a crap coder and STOLE MSDOS, he's a rich thief.

McAfee he's just nuts not a low level coder.

Cuban never wrote one line of code a moron who sold tech then backed someone else's code.

Bezos he's a beard for NSA the AWS platform was built for nsa the whole zon scam is a front to funnel all that money to NSA projects. Bezos is a clown, he sold closeout books and never wrote code.

So there's the truth from a billionaire with 40+ years of tech and who created tons of code and used real crypto for 40+ years.

The only thing real in crypto today is XRP or Ripple.

Now watch BTC and the rest drop like bricks from a 100 story building, when it hits the ground it turns into powder.

Bitcoin

Hahaha

Funniest scam I ever saw, a NSA trap to track dirty money.

Now go get a job you wage slaves.

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

I think it will take 50 million to live 70 years and rest goes to the food utility cheap car to repair and insurance.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:34:39 PM

Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Monero, Ark will provide great returns to their holders. I'm pretty sure, just waiting for the time comes for these favourite coins and they will achieve this aim without problems unless we have big crisis in the crypto space but I am very confident that the blockchain technology is the future. Also you need to know how to manage your fund because it will help you a lot. Also don't follow online advice blindly.
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

I want to invest about 500$ and want to hold them for atleast 1 Year,any suggestions.
1apps

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

I think it will take 50 million to live 70 years and rest goes to the food utility cheap car to repair and insurance.

If nothing crashes world GDP you might be right
1apps

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Monero, Ark will provide great returns to their holders. I'm pretty sure, just waiting for the time comes for these favourite coins and they will achieve this aim without problems unless we have big crisis in the crypto space but I am very confident that the blockchain technology is the future. Also you need to know how to manage your fund because it will help you a lot. Also don't follow online advice blindly.

The only real block for global currency to live on is xrp

BTC is a joke

In 2018 you see

Crash of BTC
Crash of almost every alt
Closure of every crypto exchange in USA

By end of 2018 the game over

A few things survive that have mass adoption in business

Xrp is top coin
Eth is fraction of xrp
Xvg is new cheap anonymous blockchain

BTC and all bs coins evaporate to nothing
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

Suggest you have a good look at the Chinese Ethereum, cryptocurrency NEO. It has a very strong potential and I think 1000 dollars is not the limit it will be in 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: