Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38118 times)
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:02:40 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:09:06 AM by austin

Me and my mom get ours once a month on the 3rd. But it is gone on the same day. Can you send me that .05 BTC that TradeFortress sent me and I will play a big poker tournament and if i cash that is your money. Otherwise if I don't cash then I will pay a little at a time to you. We have to have the rental SUV for 2 days so we have less money in July.
Alright, you actually made me laugh when you asked for more money to gamble. Thanks for that one. Sorry, I will not be able to give you any more.

If you're a dude, I could give you a blow job to cut the debt in half?
No, sorry. Perhaps you could provide that service to some other men in your area in exchange for money to pay me with.

Is it true that you receive your disability on Wednesdays?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:04:35 AM

That .05 was my BTC. And that will help pay you back quicker. I need to go to bed in a couple minutes. I also applied for a 2 BTC loan.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:13:50 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:10:12 AM by austin

That .05 was my BTC. And that will help pay you back quicker. I need to go to bed in a couple minutes. I also applied for a 2 BTC loan.
It was yours, but you used it to apply for a loan. I was lucky enough that Tradefortress sent it you me. You should be grateful that I'm going to take it off your debt. It was Tradefortress's money and you're just lucky enough to benefit from what he chose to do with it. I doubt anyone's going to give you a loan after what you tried, so don't count on that.

Could you please confirm that you get your benefits on Wednesdays? I'd like to come up with a payment plan for you. If you must sleep now, please come back here tomorrow and we can discuss the conditions.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:15:17 AM

Actually giving me that .05 BTC is the BEST chance of getting your money back. Most likely before the 3rd. I am a WINNING poker player and cash in almost all tournaments I play on that site.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:17:07 AM

I can talk for a little while longer. But there is a major tournament in 15 minutes and then at 11.30 that is BEST chance at getting your money if you can give me that .05 BTC. And that was mine cause nowhere on her site does it say that application fees are nonrefundable. And me and my mom get our disability ONCE a MONTH on the 3rd.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:27:57 AM

Actually giving me that .05 BTC is the BEST chance of getting your money back. Most likely before the 3rd. I am a WINNING poker player and cash in almost all tournaments I play on that site.
It's not that difficult to find $5 for yourself. I'm also not considering this a chance to get my money back. This is not a gamble. I will get my money. I agreed to loan the money to you and you agreed to give the money and interest back to me. I'll be reasonable with you, as long as you make an honest effort to pay me.

I can talk for a little while longer. But there is a major tournament in 15 minutes and then at 11.30 that is BEST chance at getting your money if you can give me that .05 BTC. And that was mine cause nowhere on her site does it say that application fees are nonrefundable. And me and my mom get our disability ONCE a MONTH on the 3rd.
Alright, I'll come up with something that we can both agree to. You won't suffer too much interest if you make regular payments. I'm sorry if you don't believe it, but that BTC0.05 was Tradefortress's money. An application fee greatly reduces the amount of applicants who plan to run or just waste Tradefortress's time.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:31:58 AM

She never reviewed my application though. My application was never approved nor declined. I asked if she could check on it for me and she looked up a past post and said she don't loan scammers. And it is not a chance...I meant that you giving me the .05 BTC will get your money before the 3rd. And no i can't come up with the $5 myself cause there is nowhere to get $5 worth of BTC. Please Send me that .05. I am up for a little lober to talk more, but I need that .05.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:33:18 AM

I will even give you my account name and password to coinlenders for proof she did not review my application. She made the decision from a post here when i hit her up to take a look at my application and how long it would take. Therefore she did not get to my application. If she had gotten to my application and approved or denied me based on my credit on her site, then that would be different.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:44:45 AM

She never reviewed my application though. My application was never approved nor declined. I asked if she could check on it for me and she looked up a past post and said she don't loan scammers. And it is not a chance...I meant that you giving me the .05 BTC will get your money before the 3rd. And no i can't come up with the $5 myself cause there is nowhere to get $5 worth of BTC. Please Send me that .05. I am up for a little lober to talk more, but I need that .05.
I'm sorry, I can't give you any more. You have enough outstanding debt as it is. Maybe another generous user will give it to you.

I will even give you my account name and password to coinlenders for proof she did not review my application. She made the decision from a post here when i hit her up to take a look at my application and how long it would take. Therefore she did not get to my application. If she had gotten to my application and approved or denied me based on my credit on her site, then that would be different.
Thank you for the offer, but that won't be necessary. It's a good thing Tradefortress looked at your posts here, I wouldn't want him to take a loss. If you were truly honest, you wouldn't be defaulting anywhere.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:46:04 AM

Well me and you are done. I don't have money for you.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:47:52 AM

This was not a legal contract. And also Bitcoin is not recognized by the US government as currency. So I have no legal obligation to you. Goodbye
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:55:11 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:11:37 AM by austin

Well me and you are done. I don't have money for you.
This was not a legal contract. And also Bitcoin is not recognized by the US government as currency. So I have no legal obligation to you. Goodbye
Joey, I'm not sure you understand. I'm hoping we can act professionally. If you can make small payments, that's alright with me. If you get your disability on the 3rd, you can send a payment and we'll work it out from there. Is that alright with you?
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:56:48 AM

Nope it is not. I need that .05 BTC to help to pay you back. I really REALLY need it to help pay you back. If you won't help me with that, then I can't help you. Sorry.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:01:43 AM

Nope it is not. I need that .05 BTC to help to pay you back. I really REALLY need it to help pay you back. If you won't help me with that, then I can't help you. Sorry.
Joey, think about it from my perspective. If I just defaulted on BTC1 of your money, would you be so willing to give me more?
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:04:09 AM

I know what you mean. But please. I can use it to help pay you quicker. Please. I really do want to pay you back cause you were nice enough to lend me, but that will help me pay you quicker. Need it sent to different address though.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:06:23 AM

And I would give you more to help pay you pay it back. If you can help me out here with a little more and we can make payment arrangements starting with the refund i get back from the rental SUV after we return it...we rent an SUV once a month cause we dont have car to go out and do errands and what not and we have to pout a deposit down and get refunded the rest.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:14:16 AM

I know what you mean. But please. I can use it to help pay you quicker. Please. I really do want to pay you back cause you were nice enough to lend me, but that will help me pay you quicker. Need it sent to different address though.
And I would give you more to help pay you pay it back. If you can help me out here with a little more and we can make payment arrangements starting with the refund i get back from the rental SUV after we return it...we rent an SUV once a month cause we dont have car to go out and do errands and what not and we have to pout a deposit down and get refunded the rest.
I'm sorry, but I still can't give you more. The SUV deposit is a good idea, though. How much is the deposit and when will you get it back?
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:17:26 AM

Well if you won't give me anymore, then I will NOT pay you back. Sorry. I have nothing to do with you legally. GOODBYE now. I am going to bed. And I am logging off this site. FUCK YOU. And we need that money from the SUV deposit. That pays the cell phone bill and cable bill. FUCK OFF!!!!!1
acs26

June 29, 2013, 03:19:14 AM

Well if you won't give me anymore, then I will NOT pay you back. Sorry. I have nothing to do with you legally. GOODBYE now. I am going to bed. And I am logging off this site. FUCK YOU. And we need that money from the SUV deposit. That pays the cell phone bill and cable bill. FUCK OFF!!!!!1

How stupid are you? In the real world this doesn't even work, if somebody doesn't loan you anymore you still have to pay. You must be mentally challenged.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:23:49 AM

I don't have to give Austin anything. Bitcoin is not recognized as a currency in the United States. And we have no binding contract. I am done with Austin. Fuck you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: