Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38118 times)
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 10:54:41 PM

We don't do drugs or drink. Me and my mom both have bipolar and bad backs. No treatment.
[/quote]

Bad backs? What is the actual condition that can't be treated?
[/quote]

the bad back is because you are both obese.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackLilac Grant

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:04:07 AM

I can use my disability money on anything I want. There is no laws or rules against that.
There are laws that prohibit its use for certain things, eg. gambling. It has been discussed here.

Unfortunately there aren't laws like that. However, if drugs/alcohol contribute to the disability then the checks will stop coming. In addition, you must be receiving treatment to keep getting money (unless you have a good excuse).
We don't do drugs or drink. Me and my mom both have bipolar and bad backs. No treatment.

Bad backs? What is the actual condition that can't be treated?

Lazy fat-fuck-itis.
jackalope9517

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:59:06 AM

Joey stop asking to blow people, you will have more than enough dicks to suck in prison. Whether you like it or not, lol.
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 01:00:53 PM

He hasn't committed social security fraud  Wink SS fraud is when you lie about needing money for a disability, so like if I claimed I was paralyzed, that would be fraud.

Seriously, why hasn't anyone sued him? This is the easiest way to get your money back, and more.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:16:56 PM

He hasn't committed social security fraud  Wink SS fraud is when you lie about needing money for a disability, so like if I claimed I was paralyzed, that would be fraud.

Seriously, why hasn't anyone sued him? This is the easiest way to get your money back, and more.

It's probably because the amount is so small.
jackalope9517

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:12:32 PM

I think at this point it's more about the principle.
J603

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:15:08 PM

It doesn't matter. You can still file a claim. It would certainly send a message to other potential scammers. Besides, people have talked about going to his house... That's much more drastic, not to mention stupid.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:24:01 PM

LOL thread is STILL LOL
Moogle

Activity: 238

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 05:25:33 PM

just read 22 oages of this thread now. it started with so much promise but unfortunately it has no end! why are people going round there! so many threats but all seem empty Sad

Teka

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:36:34 PM

just read 22 oages of this thread now. it started with so much promise but unfortunately it has no end! why are people going round there! so many threats but all seem empty Sad

Yeah sadly it seems like most people making threats are full of bs. To be honest trying to talk sense into him the easy way doesn't work so unless someone teaches him a lesson nothing will happen and posts on the lending subform will be full of scammers or joey asking for money under multiple alts.
J603

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:38:43 PM

Yeah sadly it seems like most people making threats are full of bs. To be honest trying to talk sense into him the easy way doesn't work so unless someone teaches him a lesson nothing will happen and posts on the lending subform will be full of scammers or joey asking for money under multiple alts.

Suing him would be the ultimate lesson. No one's given me a good reason as to why they haven't, other then it's too little an amount to be worth it. Not too little to waste time and gas money sending him pizzas...
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:46:18 PM

Suing him would be the ultimate lesson. No one's given me a good reason as to why they haven't, other then it's too little an amount to be worth it. Not too little to waste time and gas money sending him pizzas...

If someone would make a gambling loan for the LuLz, why not sue him in small claims too. You can do it for $100 I'm sure. The only thing is, how bitcoin works in small claims court.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Teka

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:48:05 PM

I also think people should sue him but as I've said previously the people who lent him the money can't be bothered to fight over $100 in court . The ones making the threats are random users who just saw his address and decided to have some "fun" .
J603

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:51:14 PM

If someone would make a gambling loan for the LuLz, why not sue him in small claims too. You can do it for $100 I'm sure. The only thing is, how bitcoin works in small claims court.

Well, it's defined as a security. It would be like if someone scammed you out of stock. I don't see how it wouldn't work.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:02:30 PM

In a lot of jurisdictions in the United States small claims courts award triple damages. The problem would be collecting from an unrepentant deadbeat.

Honestly that would probably expose someone to less risk than sending the unpaid pizzas.

J603

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:03:55 PM

In a lot of jurisdictions in the United States small claims courts award triple damages. The problem would be collecting from an unrepentant deadbeat.

Honestly that would probably expose someone to less risk than sending the unpaid pizzas.

They can always seize property, like his computer.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:10:42 PM

They can always seize property, like his computer.

The kind of property that can be seized and what it can be seized for is really tricky. There are all kind of exemptions that vary by quite a bit from place to place.

An unpaid judgment though would probably put the victor in a place to take a cut of the spoils when the inevitable Chapter 7 bankruptcy is filed months or years from now when bigger creditors start seizing and they need the bankruptcy to keep them from losing quite everything.

Moogle

Activity: 238

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 10:55:37 PM

you have his address. just go round and kick shit out of him then take his phone and computer, maybe even his shoes just got shits and giggles.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:26:29 AM

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:14:27 AM

Well, it's defined as a security.

Umm.. _What_ is defined as a security? Are to extrapolating from the SEC v. Pirate ruling? Methinks you either have not bothered to read the ruling (nor any significant snippet therefrom), or have not bothered to ponder upon what it says.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: