Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38118 times)
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:53:52 AM

LOL @ everything stopping. What is everything? You're just humoring me with your bs. And I wouldn't pay you if I won millions in the lottery after your bs.
I would not continue pursuing you and hopefully the rest of the community would follow, but I don't control them. Joey, why are you so against paying me? Do you think you have principals as a scammer? You want to look tough? I don't see a reason why other than being unable to understand that there are consequences for your actions. Maybe your mom never told you that, but you can't just steal from people.
HowlingMad

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:25:10 AM

This was not a legal contract. And also Bitcoin is not recognized by the US government as currency. So I have no legal obligation to you. Goodbye

Wrong!  Pairateat40 just tried that and promptly got slapped around by the Judge.  The judge ruled that bitcoins are a commodity similar to gold or silver.  http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-is-a-currency-rules-us-judge-8770963.html Shocked 

So guess what you 29 year old loser... You have committed fraud (by trying to sell you own debt) and theft in the USA.  If the Feds can slap around Pirateat40, they can slap you around also. 

All a judge has to hear is that you wanted a loan to play online poker and you be finding new friends in jail!

Windows 10, R280x * 3
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:03:21 AM

Boxes sent.
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:52:19 AM

That is not considered prostitution...prostitution is when you actually make and accept the deal and discuss money. As for fraud...My mother is the one who was asking for loans too, and she is not me...and that can be proved by searching her laptop. Don't commit disability fraud as I am legitimately disabled with bipolar and my mother worked worked for 42 years and paid into Social Security and I am an adult disabled child under her Social Security number as I was disabled before age 22. So fuck you
You attempted prostitution, it doesn't matter that you weren't successful. Even if your mother was behind all of your other accounts, do you want her to go to prison for fraud? Are you sure you can handle living with the guilt of doing that to her? Is she really worth less to you than the one bitcoin you could pay to make it stop?

technically this is solicitation (also illegal).  Thanks COPS for that knowledge lol
HowlingMad

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:08:20 PM

I am legitimately disabled with bipolar

You know there is something known as 'charity care' at your local hospital?  My employer has a whole building dedicated to outpatient psychotherapy.  If you are gambling that much, there are some other issues going on.

Bipolar disorder cannot be cured, but it can be treated effectively over the long-term. Proper treatment helps many people with bipolar disorder—even those with the most severe forms of the illness—gain better control of their mood swings and related symptoms. But because it is a lifelong illness, long-term, continuous treatment is needed to control symptoms.

You might want to ask your doctor about other underlying mental problems....and stay away from the drugs and alcohol.

This has to be your picture: http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Joseph_Rondini_1724384/

Windows 10, R280x * 3
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:50:59 PM

You guys have to quit sending UNPAID pizzas to our house.

Not us, Joey... Anonymous thought you'd make a good practice target,

B4 they inundate the NSA w/ pepperoni. You should be flattered LOL. Grin

someone sent me a taxi yesterday. WTF?
That was in case you wanted to turn yourself in Grin
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 07:47:06 PM

LMAO at all the people sending random stuff. PLEASE keep getting more random and crazy with the things you send. Smiley The craigslist hookers were a nice touch!!! Cheesy Make sure you update the thread when you have sent something!

I vote we put in a wireless feed camera pointed right at his door Wink haha jk... unless one of you can do that legally Cheesy It would be pretty funny to start a fund in BTC to buy his house and then send pizzas to the box under the bridge on 4th street once he is evicted Cheesy This grown child needs to learn. Although, I think he is incapable. Prove me wrong!
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 08:42:35 PM

the disability we are on Social Security for is bipolar...
Even if 2 family members, I find it hella odd that
they would allow
2 BIPOLARS LIVING IN THE SAME DOMICILE, UNSUPERVISED.

Although I did a little Googling, re: Euclid, Ohio.
The demographics and going real estate prices would remind you of
Detroit, 2005-2011.

There MIGHT be [should be!] social workers in Cuyahoga County, Ohio
that could check on behalf of concerned friends/relatives [hint,hint]
as to why their hot water has been cut off 2+ years.
[By Joey's own admission, In This Thread!]

I find it hard to believe that even in today's anti-social world,
nearby neighbors haven't complained to the police regarding loud arguments
[Joey didn't get his mom enough dishwashing soap]
or strange vile smells.
[which I shall leave to the reader's imagination]

Just keep your Rascal scooter charged up, Joey.
You might hafta leave in a hurry all of a sudden...
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:31:20 AM

LMAO at all the people sending random stuff. PLEASE keep getting more random and crazy with the things you send. Smiley The craigslist hookers were a nice touch!!! Cheesy Make sure you update the thread when you have sent something!

I frankly don't like that shit.  It is stealing time and money from innocent people who have nothing to do with any of this.

Fun's fun, but enough's enough.  It's the scam artist who should be punished, not honest pizzerias who have done nothing to deserve being dragged into this bullshit.  Even chucking a water balloon full of rancid week-old piss into this scumbag's house would only punish the real perp.
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:19:30 AM

I frankly don't like that shit.  It is stealing time and money from innocent people who have nothing to do with any of this.

Fun's fun, but enough's enough.  It's the scam artist who should be punished, not honest pizzerias who have done nothing to deserve being dragged into this bullshit.  Even chucking a water balloon full of rancid week-old piss into this scumbag's house would only punish the real perp.

Exactly! I said this too but everyone seemed to ignore the post.
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:55:09 PM

That's because they want to feel as if they've actually done something, despite the fact that by now they've wasted more pizzeria money than Joey has scammed.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 02:23:12 PM

Card them? don't know what that means. Just fucking pay for them asshole or don't send us anything.

You'll find out what it means.

Did the mormons come yet? how about the crazy fuckers from craigslist?

This will be a recurring thing btw.

Oh my God, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:28:17 PM

I frankly don't like that shit.  It is stealing time and money from innocent people who have nothing to do with any of this.

Fun's fun, but enough's enough.  It's the scam artist who should be punished, not honest pizzerias who have done nothing to deserve being dragged into this bullshit.  Even chucking a water balloon full of rancid week-old piss into this scumbag's house would only punish the real perp.

The pizzas can stop, that's kind of senseless. No fun for a driver to have to knock on this fat slob's house and wind up with a layer of grease and grime on his knuckles. The CL hookers and random boxes with who knows what, now I like that Wink
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:55:16 AM

Boxes, pizza and a tip off to the fbi for child paedophilia ring sent.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:46:31 PM

Why are you all wasting time with sending pizzas?  Just go light his house on fire or crash an old truck into it or something.

Or rent a backhoe and start tearing down his house and when someone yells, claim you have an order to do it.  I've seen the local city use backhoes / excavators on old abandoned houses, within one minute you could fuck his house up good even if the cops came.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:52:35 PM

Pee on the rug in his living room.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:42:10 PM

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
Donny: What the fuck is he talking about?
The Dude: My rug.
Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!
The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:20:29 PM

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
Donny: What the fuck is he talking about?
The Dude: My rug.
Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!
The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
* Atruk Makes a Caucasian

cheater123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:57:26 PM

Huh Huh Huh   bump bump bump
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:56:06 PM

Huh Huh Huh   bump bump bump

Reference from the best movie ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wu598ENenk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: