Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38118 times)
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:24:45 AM

Well if you won't give me anymore, then I will NOT pay you back. Sorry. I have nothing to do with you legally. GOODBYE now. I am going to bed. And I am logging off this site. FUCK YOU. And we need that money from the SUV deposit. That pays the cell phone bill and cable bill. FUCK OFF!!!!!1
I don't have to give Austin anything. Bitcoin is not recognized as a currency in the United States. And we have no binding contract. I am done with Austin. Fuck you.
Joey, you're almost 30 years old. Act like an adult. I'm saying I won't give you money to gamble with because you already owe me money. What did you do with the money I loaned you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:25:09 AM

I don't have to give Austin anything. Bitcoin is not recognized as a currency in the United States. And we have no binding contract. I am done with Austin. Fuck you.

Quoted just for giggles.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
acs26

June 29, 2013, 03:27:56 AM

Oh God. USD isn't recognized as a International currency! Time to not payback loans in USD!
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:33:13 AM

Well if you won't give me anymore, then I will NOT pay you back. Sorry. I have nothing to do with you legally. GOODBYE now. I am going to bed. And I am logging off this site. FUCK YOU. And we need that money from the SUV deposit. That pays the cell phone bill and cable bill. FUCK OFF!!!!!1
Joey, you're almost 30 years old. Act like an adult. I'm saying I won't give you money to gamble with because you already owe me money. What did you do with the money I loaned you?
It is none of your business. I am done with you. I told you I would suck your cock if your hot but that's it.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:43:36 AM

It is none of your business. I am done with you. I told you I would suck your cock if your hot but that's it.
Joey, I'm trying to help you out. I'm more than willing to find a payment plan that will work for both of us. I'll give you time if you need it and I know there are frivolities you can cut out of your budget. You're getting your gambling money from somewhere besides me. Instead of acting like this, can't you be sensible and we'll work something out?
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:49:37 AM

Nope, I will not pay you back. What is the reason to pay you back now since you or anyone else won't loan me. I have nothing going for me if I pay it back. And we won't cut anything out of our lives.
acs26

June 29, 2013, 03:55:25 AM

Nope, I will not pay you back. What is the reason to pay you back now since you or anyone else won't loan me. I have nothing going for me if I pay it back. And we won't cut anything out of our lives.

Yes, you do. You'd be able to get other loans if you pay him back.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:59:34 AM

You're just saying that shit.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:01:40 AM

You should pay me back because that was our agreement. If you pay me of your own choice, maybe it will show that you're not such a bad guy after all. I might even consider loaning to you in the future as long as you provided collateral first.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:02:10 AM

Pay austin back and I'll remove that red from your rating.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
acs26

June 29, 2013, 04:03:48 AM

You're just saying that shit.

Oh god. You're a idiot. Your feedback would increase, and you would most likely not be called a scammer. So you would most likely be able to get more loans, because people don't loan to scammers or defaulters.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:04:59 AM

Pay austin back and I'll remove that red from your rating.
I will as well. Joey, your reputation is tarnished on nearly every site I've seen you on. Wouldn't you like to change that? You could be genuine and trusted, not someone who spends their time stealing a few dollars and gambling it away.
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:11:55 AM

austin you can always post his dox Cheesy    i mean he gave you his info for btc if hes not gonna pay you.

austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:23:34 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:14:31 AM by austin

austin you can always post his dox Cheesy    i mean he gave you his info for btc if hes not gonna pay you.
I could.  Smiley
I'll give him a time to think it over. Maybe his mom made him go to sleep; he did say he had to go to bed soon.

I had to dig up most of the information myself, but luckily his username is tied to his real identity on many sites. I believe most of it is accurate, but I know some other users have information on him too. I can confirm the accuracy with them.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 07:02:27 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 07:12:28 AM by DiamondCardz

This was not a legal contract. And also Bitcoin is not recognized by the US government as currency. So I have no legal obligation to you. Goodbye

Legal obligation? Are you a retard? You borrowed money, you have to pay it back if you are above the age of 18 or it is a felony.
Also, the U.S government recognizes Bitcoin as a virtual currency, just not legal tender, you fucking retard.

(has cell phone and cable while on welfare)

Greedy dickhead.

Refer to the above.

PM me his dox, please. I'd like to see it.

Actually, joey seems to be an avid poker player: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11/joeyjmr8484-perma-banned-4714.html
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/290965/
www.poker.org/player/joeyjmr8484/‎

His name is Joseph Rondini (probably further verified by the account following a poker-related account): https://twitter.com/joeyjmr8484

This kid can afford to play World of Warcraft for $15 a month, but can't pay you? I call bullshit on this: www.ownedcore.com/forums/members/759239-joeyjmr8484.html

Oh wait, he's banned on that too, probably for being a dickhead scammer.

community.secondlife.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/742069‎

PFFF HE PLAYS THAT AHAHAHA

www.bangthebook.com/picks/joeyjmr8484

He does even more gambling, yet he lives on disability and food stamps.

Here's the bullshit. He probably doesn't, he's just some crack addict who gambles all his money away.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 08:02:47 AM

This was not a legal contract. And also Bitcoin is not recognized by the US government as currency. So I have no legal obligation to you. Goodbye

Legal obligation? Are you a retard? You borrowed money, you have to pay it back if you are above the age of 18 or it is a felony.
Also, the U.S government recognizes Bitcoin as a virtual currency, just not legal tender, you fucking retard.

(has cell phone and cable while on welfare)

Greedy dickhead.

Refer to the above.

PM me his dox, please. I'd like to see it.

Actually, joey seems to be an avid poker player: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11/joeyjmr8484-perma-banned-4714.html
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/290965/
www.poker.org/player/joeyjmr8484/‎

His name is Joseph Rondini (probably further verified by the account following a poker-related account): https://twitter.com/joeyjmr8484

This kid can afford to play World of Warcraft for $15 a month, but can't pay you? I call bullshit on this: www.ownedcore.com/forums/members/759239-joeyjmr8484.html

Oh wait, he's banned on that too, probably for being a dickhead scammer.

community.secondlife.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/742069‎

PFFF HE PLAYS THAT AHAHAHA

www.bangthebook.com/picks/joeyjmr8484

He does even more gambling, yet he lives on disability and food stamps.

Here's the bullshit. He probably doesn't, he's just some crack addict who gambles all his money away.
I'm pretty sure most of this is true, proving he has some things he could cut from his budget. He also posted on facebook that he has a free cell phone and lives in his deceased grandmother's house for free. If he still has a free government issued cell phone, I don't believe he has to pay for the service.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 08:56:51 AM

Note to Joseph Rondini: You have until the 1st of July to return the scammed funds. We have your dox.

pr9me

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:04:24 PM

This is entertaining. People like him should be drug through the street and made example of.

Good job Diamond.
austin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:31:34 PM

Note to Joseph Rondini: You have until the 1st of July to return the scammed funds. We have your dox.
Releasing his information to the public could be helpful. Joey, you have until July 1st to repay your debt or prove to me that you're making an effort to repay it. If you can't meet these requirements, any information about you is free to be published in this thread. Any users you have scammed can then make their own attempts to reclaim what you have stolen from them.

If Joey doesn't log in today, I can send him an email to make sure he knows the terms.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 06:36:45 PM

Releasing his information to the public could be helpful. Joey, you have until July 1st to repay your debt or prove to me that you're making an effort to repay it. If you can't meet these requirements, any information about you is free to be published in this thread. Any users you have scammed can then make their own attempts to reclaim what you have stolen from them.

If Joey doesn't log in today, I can send him an email to make sure he knows the terms.

Can you PM me his dox and information?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: