Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon orders - batch #3 refund requests thread  (Read 14941 times)
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:25:11 AM

Not sure if it is worth submitting a ticket to ask a question... so I will ask what you guys think.

Do you think Yifu will only allow refunding part of an order? 
I am tempted to try to reduce my order to a single machine. 
Assuming refunds are being honored, I would guess is it will be all or nothing.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:55:16 AM

Not sure if it is worth submitting a ticket to ask a question... so I will ask what you guys think.

Do you think Yifu will only allow refunding part of an order? 
I am tempted to try to reduce my order to a single machine. 
Assuming refunds are being honored, I would guess is it will be all or nothing.

if it is batch 3 go for full refund.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:12:43 AM

If anyone in the US is considering a refund on their Batch 3, PM me if you'd be willing to sell it to me instead.
ILikeToMine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:28:46 AM

Refund request made yesterday the 25th of June. (3Months after payment)

Order paid March 25th.

Order number in the Mid 6000`s

No response as of yet.

Could you do me a favor to give me a PM once you get your refund? Thanks.

Sure
ILikeToMine

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:49:50 AM

I would probably take another unit or 2 if the order can be changed so the Avalon is sent directly.

I don't believe were allowed to change the shipping address, although there is an option in the store to change the shipping address. I wonder if they already have the addresses put aside or if they ship to the address in the store.

It sure would be nice if yifu looked at this thread and let us know.
cmdbill

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:15:33 PM

Day 8 on the refund request and no response from BitSyncom.
DavinciJ15

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 05:19:14 PM

Thanks for this info I had no idea and I was pissed off that Avalon pulled a BFL.
ILikeToMine

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:21:33 PM

Day 2 for me, I even messaged Bitsyncom on the forums regarding this, lets hope they look into this and start refunding.

pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:33:45 PM

I wonder if they are about to ship batch 3 and it is causing the refunds to be delayed until they sort out which ones they need to pull (wishful thinking).
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:49:42 PM

I wonder if they are about to ship batch 3 and it is causing the refunds to be delayed until they sort out which ones they need to pull (wishful thinking).

Given that they didn't respond to trade-in requests for months, it seems like they wait until they have all of the requests in before responding to anything. Maybe this is the case with refunds too, that they are waiting until a certain date before processing them.

Just speculating.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:40:48 PM

I don't expect Yifu to deal with Batch #3 issues (including the refunds) until all the Batch #2 issues (like trade-ins) have been dealt with
bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:53:09 PM

I would probably take another unit or 2 if the order can be changed so the Avalon is sent directly.

I don't believe were allowed to change the shipping address, although there is an option in the store to change the shipping address. I wonder if they already have the addresses put aside or if they ship to the address in the store.

I successfully updated my shipping address a few days ago, I've moved house.

Change your address on your account and send them a ticket to confirm Wink
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:38:43 PM

was wondering how long it'd take people to notice ( and more importantly share the constant that we've released on github.)

the number you are all aiming for is 450 Tongue of course, that's not really possible on just air cooling.

Avalon chips can be overclock max too 450 Smiley
With proper (water)cooling there is a chance to get better ROI, what are you guys think about this?

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
dyseac

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:02:31 AM

Avalon chips can be overclock max too 450 Smiley
With proper (water)cooling there is a chance to get better ROI, what are you guys think about this?

I'm over it... I just want my refund thnx.
ILikeToMine

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:14:46 AM

I successfully updated my shipping address a few days ago, I've moved house.

Change your address on your account and send them a ticket to confirm Wink

Thanks for the info. I figured as much and this might come in handy seeing that I may sell the machine.
Rampion (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:24:31 AM

I updated the OP with the following information, please correct if there's any mistake:

cmdbill: refund requested and not honored yet, 9 days waiting so far
elendir: refund requested and not honored yet, 9 days waiting so far
aissto: refund requested and not honored yet, address requested by support
ilike to mine: refund requested on June 25th and not honored yet, 3 days waiting so far

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 02:30:09 PM

I think I've reached the limits of my current power setup with these Amp vampires so I am tempted to sell my batch 3 unit. Anyone here in Canada that may want to take over my spot. If you can offer me a little bit over the pre-order price I'd be happy.

@ ILikeToMine

I though they would not allow changing the address on a pre-order. You mean you changed the address on the entire store account, not just on one specific order, right?

ILikeToMine

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:37:09 AM

I think I've reached the limits of my current power setup with these Amp vampires so I am tempted to sell my batch 3 unit. Anyone here in Canada that may want to take over my spot. If you can offer me a little bit over the pre-order price I'd be happy.

@ ILikeToMine

I though they would not allow changing the address on a pre-order. You mean you changed the address on the entire store account, not just on one specific order, right?

Yes I was able to change the address in the store for my account which includes the shipping address.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:52:28 AM

Yes I was able to change the address in the store for my account which includes the shipping address.
[/quote]

Yes you can, but when you look to your order you have your old address, that you have in account when you place the order.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 11:43:46 AM

Yes you can, but when you look to your order you have your old address, that you have in account when you place the order.
[/quote]

This makes a lot more sense to me as they originally said they will not allow people to alter their pre-order address.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: