Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:42:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT !  (Read 12198 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

Hello! It is enough to look at the graph for the last year ..... And here everything will be clear!)) This is an excellent company with a great prospect! In my investment package, stratis takes a big place! I advise everyone to buy at this low price! I join all the guys, this coin in 2018 will still surprise us very much! I'm sure she will have a furious growth! Good luck

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

This is one of my biggest regrets. I still dont own this coin. I wanted to buy it at $3 but I was broke, jobless with a failed business. When I finally started getting some money. I bought cheaper high risk high reward coins like verge and iota.. So far they have given me lots of profits.
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Pretty sure STRAT is going to rise big in 2018.
Would be VERY surprised if it not hits the 10$ mark.

STRAT has a great potential and i can smell it will give us surprise in 2018. The current value of Strat is quite low and if you are altcoin buyer and trader, i will suggest to buy more of start now cheaply. You will surely be happy with your decision as price may be four to five times by then.
This is one of my favorite altcoin as  i really like this project.
Totally agree, its just funny how such coins like doge and the others that were created just for fun have close cap comparing to strat. Something is wrong with people or we just expecting mega pump for strat.
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

I think, Stratis has as great potential as Ethereum. Soon ICOs will start and Stratis' rise will begin. I hope everything goes well and  who trust Stratis will win.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

its is already a big thing but it will grow much bigger. I dont hold stratis but i support it
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

This is one of my biggest regrets. I still dont own this coin. I wanted to buy it at $3 but I was broke, jobless with a failed business. When I finally started getting some money. I bought cheaper high risk high reward coins like verge and iota.. So far they have given me lots of profits.
Now use your profits from those coins and Buy Stratis, easiest deal ever.. XVG and IOTA wont get you go anywhere , but Stratis can. Cheers!
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

watch out, stratus wallet can be affected too:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702103.0

and the price might go slightly down too...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Inv.proffi

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool

my view of this is very promising as it is with many other coins, it can make a good x if you hold it and partially bribe it at the bottom. The fact that he has not exhausted his potential in technology and price is a fact
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Totally agree, its just funny how such coins like doge and the others that were created just for fun have close cap comparing to strat. Something is wrong with people or we just expecting mega pump for strat.

My friend, it seems to me that this statement was the very point)
Either we do not understand something, or we are on the verge of a grandiose pump, since I am a holder of the stratis, the latter is preferable to me)
and something tells me that we will see this soon
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

sleeping giants are cool, but can somebody please wake up this beast im hodling for a long time now  Grin

It's about time to wake up, because hands start to get tired from hodling, while most of Sh*t coins running to the moon. And wife starts to look strange at me, when I start evening mantras "stay strong, don't sell" endless times Grin Anyway, I'll wait till these two icos comes out. If that don't change anything, nothing will.

I agree with you completely, you need to wait for the 2 ICO, if the price of a token will not grow in the 2-3 times you can drain it without hesitation

I am selling half of my Stratis and buying ICON. If things don't change with the ICO's I am selling the rest.
Don't be that desperate bro, always leave at least small part of it in case strat goes to 100$+ I thought the same way with ltc till it went crazy. Good lesson for me.
Don't compare strat with ltc, ltc is a giant, Strat is only just a drop in the world of cryptocurrency, well, will hope that the price will grow
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

STRATIS deserve a spot in the first places more than TRX, they are hard at work, and there will be a lot of release in the future, furthermore it wasn't already pumped!
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

A coin with potential, but I don’t think that in this year will be a big pump. Although, in the future I would put it on!

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool

Strat seems to be continuing its upwards move. It has a high market cap with 1 billion already but as a future of an ICO platform (see ETH) it has a huge potential upside. There is already ICOs being planned on STRAT, the market should react positively once it finds out.
Shintoff

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

A coin with potential, but I don’t think that in this year will be a big pump. Although, in the future I would put it on!
This year is a long period of time for modern altcoins reality, so i think we will see a big surge in this year.
onlybarca6

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

Are the first two ICO's happening in January?
bep42350

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

Are the first two ICO's happening in January?

at least announced

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Stratis is a sleeping giant for long time. It has slept long enough for my taste. I still believe Strat will stay as top coin but I don't plan to invest anymore it feels too weak right now comparing to 100x doing coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Watch out Strat breakout point is 125650 it's about to complete a round base pattern. Next target will be 155K.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

Great to see STRAT starting to pick up. It's got a long way to go yet though so expect more rises. The best investment I ever made next to my Ripple.

koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

Strat started to move. Pay closed attention now, it just tested the breakout twice and didnt manage to break down. The only other direction is up. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: