Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT !  (Read 12195 times)
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

I bought a stratis for a long time and periodically buy it during the drawdown. I'm looking forward to the first ico. I am sure that if everything goes well, the price will easily grow 2 times. I hope that everything will go well. Now more competition and failure can seriously drop the price of the token.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

What do you think about first ICO on STRATIS? Is that good project? Don`t wanna stratis became scam bay like waves platform...I heard that for Gluon Stratis platform is second chance, and last )

You are right, Gluon already has a failed ICO and this is their second chance.

Stratis has a lot of competitors and the way they are handling things they will never receive any attention. If you want to see how things are done take a look at VeChain, ICON, NEO, etc.. they all know how to run a business properly.
I'm a little disappointed after learning about Gluon, or rather what he will conduct the ICO on the platform STR. After all, this is a project that suffered a complete collapse, is now trying to raise funds at the expense of another blockchain. Accordingly, we can conclude that the project have is not a very good idea and team.
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

I am still holding my stratis right now, i bought them all during the first weeks of December and i am still holding them all.
It is a good coin, a lot of people are saying that this one will be worth more than $20 during this year.
Yes, Strat is one of the few I always kept believing in, even in times when everything was in red. Strat will moon someday and when its happens, lots of people regret investing in it!

BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

I bought strat with 1$ price in April , so im already in good profit but im sure stratis may hit 100-150$ per coin next year. Its price hit once 410 k satoshi (the highest peak was in June), for today's bitcoin price is it about 80$, so very very close to the 100$. Im sure next year stratis  goes till 400k sat again and surpasses this high. now somebody holds the price of stratis back and when all low hands sells STRAT it will go very high. Im still 1000 coins holder.
Too much people who bought Stratis low belive in 100-150 in 2018.  And yes I do! Just check how many people hold this coin and you will buy more right now. Stratis is still too LOW! strong buy
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

I bought strat with 1$ price in April , so im already in good profit but im sure stratis may hit 100-150$ per coin next year. Its price hit once 410 k satoshi (the highest peak was in June), for today's bitcoin price is it about 80$, so very very close to the 100$. Im sure next year stratis  goes till 400k sat again and surpasses this high. now somebody holds the price of stratis back and when all low hands sells STRAT it will go very high. Im still 1000 coins holder.
Too much people who bought Stratis low belive in 100-150 in 2018.  And yes I do! Just check how many people hold this coin and you will buy more right now. Stratis is still too LOW! strong buy

I am also positive Stratis will reach $100 this year. $10 billion market cap? Come on that should be easy on quality techs like Stratis.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

It is very easy to judge the strat as a one of those altcoin that has a future, the numbers of buyer are increasing. So the everybody's speculation is nearer in what I called absolute truth.
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

I agree its way undervalued. Strong tech and a good team. 100 is very realistic for this year!

consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

Unfortunately Gloun won't be running any bounty campaign, I thought that they could try do it through the viral exchange but they said they will might be running airdrop only, we will see.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

Strat team is very solid and the community is also very great. I think the price will rise more after the smart contracts implementation which is planned for Q1 2018. This project is perfect for short term and long term investors.
I really like the strat and I really believe its price will rise, he must rise to the level of at least NEO, I would say that they are something similar

If strat beat NEO it will be epic win! But in 2017 everything ve been grew on hype. And espesially NEO (that made x10 on rebrand) lol.
Have you noticed how successful all ICOs are on the NEO platform? I still do not know of any project that would not have collected a hard cap! I think the stratum is waiting for the same future if they stick to the plan
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

What do you think about first ICO on STRATIS? Is that good project? Don`t wanna stratis became scam bay like waves platform...I heard that for Gluon Stratis platform is second chance, and last )

You are right, Gluon already has a failed ICO and this is their second chance.

Stratis has a lot of competitors and the way they are handling things they will never receive any attention. If you want to see how things are done take a look at VeChain, ICON, NEO, etc.. they all know how to run a business properly.
I'm a little disappointed after learning about Gluon, or rather what he will conduct the ICO on the platform STR. After all, this is a project that suffered a complete collapse, is now trying to raise funds at the expense of another blockchain. Accordingly, we can conclude that the project have is not a very good idea and team.
When I heart and learned deeper Gluon then I recall this unsuccessful ICO. Actually idea not bad but I don't think that platform change can some help for fundraising. May be Stratis marketing for first ICO will be smarter. But I waited from Stratis some more
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

It is definitely better coin that its opponents, having great community. It is not a sleeping giant but 2018 or 2019 will be its best years to come, I plan to invest some in good position.

I dont see the move of stratis will be growing this early year.
Its looking only stay safe in the range of price.
Actually i hope more with this coin, i think this is really sleeping. With only 1 year old, i think still much time to prepare boom in the market.

tukagero

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

Every coin has the ability to become a sleeping giant, as long as the team will continue to update and enhance the project to have a working product.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

I am also positive Stratis will reach $100 this year. $10 billion market cap? Come on that should be easy on quality techs like Stratis.
Very positive forecast, I hope it will happen! Soon the end of January and wait for the first two ico. I believe that they will be successful and then there will be grounds for great growth.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

what do you guys think about the new project gloun on the platform strat? soon the beginning of ico, I would like to hear your opinion and will make a decision for investing
tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

I have heard some interesting things about this coin. Seems like a good project.
xnightly

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

Lol it already woke up in 2017. went from pennies to like 12 bucks or more if i remember correctly.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

I am still holding my stratis right now, i bought them all during the first weeks of December and i am still holding them all.
It is a good coin, a lot of people are saying that this one will be worth more than $20 during this year.
Yes, Strat is one of the few I always kept believing in, even in times when everything was in red. Strat will moon someday and when its happens, lots of people regret investing in it!
not because lot of people saying such word means it will happen,whos this people saying it stratis will readh $20?when they had more than issue to answer and resolve as their investor continue to ask what would be the future of their investments.better do your own research about the coins on your portfolio
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

the days are numbered when stratis bull will be here :-)

consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

It seems to me that people buying strat for participating in GLUON ICO these days Grin I think it will be extremely successful only because of the first stratis based ICO, like it was with robin8 and some first ICOs of other platforms.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

It seems to me that people buying strat for participating in GLUON ICO these days Grin I think it will be extremely successful only because of the first stratis based ICO, like it was with robin8 and some first ICOs of other platforms.
Yes, the price of strat today increased. By the way about the project Gloun, it was the first who decided to run the ICO on platform Strat? As far as I know they accept as payment in addition to the strat  and ethereum, bitcoin, neo etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: