Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT !  (Read 12195 times)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

I don't know about this, is it really? I feel like newer coins can do whatever STRAT can do, while ETH has just the name recognition, community and the vast majority of the tokens already.

Who knows though, miracles happen.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bep42350

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I don't know about this, is it really? I feel like newer coins can do whatever STRAT can do, while ETH has just the name recognition, community and the vast majority of the tokens already.

yep you can imagine it because they're focused on promoting the coin and do a good marketing. Now the main difference is the time combined to the quality of the platform. In this point of view, Stratis never hypes his coin and stay focus on releasing a high quality platform. Let's see what 2018 will bring us on the table now Wink

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

yep you can imagine it because they're focused on promoting the coin and do a good marketing. Now the main difference is the time combined to the quality of the platform. In this point of view, Stratis never hypes his coin and stay focus on releasing a high quality platform. Let's see what 2018 will bring us on the table now Wink

and what about the projects on the stratis platform, do you happen to know if it's going to happen or not? stratis is a nice project, but if we look at the price, we can't notice big changes...
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

Stratis was overrated. I have a lot of Stratis. If Stratis is 20 bucks I will sell all. Stratis is never valued, I do not know what to do.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

Yes, Strat is one of the few I always kept believing in, even in times when everything was in red. Strat will moon someday and when its happens, lots of people regret investing in it!

By believing you will hold it. More people believe with this so more holding and price will be sure to the moon.
The problem with the time. Future will answer all of your trust.
baynbay1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

I bought strat at  0.0001 and did not sell at 0.004   Sad
Now it is around 0.0007 and I dont know what to do.

there are many other powerful competiters  like Icon ,Wancoin ,Neo ,eos ,qtum ,lisk ,Ardr, Kmd ,Act and many others
Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

I had a bag of Strat towards the end of December. I know the Dev's don't say much but when they make some updates, they do it with serious action. Excited for 2018-2019 on this one.
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool

I agree with you, even though I do not have it, I see a very good potential. Maybe at the end of this month I will start investing in it.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

Yes, while the price is not very good. But I think that this year the STRAT expects a good growth. I do not plan to sell.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Yes, Strat is one of the few I always kept believing in, even in times when everything was in red. Strat will moon someday and when its happens, lots of people regret investing in it!

By believing you will hold it. More people believe with this so more holding and price will be sure to the moon.

the time is a real problem, cause the more the devs are waiting the more other potential and competitive projects appear. Stratis was powerful and promising, but if it doesn't wake up soon, no one will be left waiting for it to wake up.
bep42350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

the time is a real problem, cause the more the devs are waiting the more other potential and competitive projects appear. Stratis was powerful and promising, but if it doesn't wake up soon, no one will be left waiting for it to wake up.

Do you seriously think the dev are waiting  Huh

Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

Is it a good time to buy STRAT now?! Or just wait a little until the down-cap of market reaches the minimum until the burst, and if so, anyone knows's like a probability of the percentage that this coin can have during the burst  ?!!!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Is it a good time to buy STRAT now?! Or just wait a little until the down-cap of market reaches the minimum until the burst, and if so, anyone knows's like a probability of the percentage that this coin can have during the burst  ?!!!
Investing needs to be well studied, you need to assess if how far you can adjust incase that you made in a wrong entry, we can't predict the coin value as bitcoin still in this situations, those negative news really affecting the market, so we are not sure how we can anticipate the coin value, but if you trust the project, then buying it would not be a problem and waiting fro the price to increase again will be your gain, stratis is just waiting for another momentum and it will bounce back for sure.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

A sleeping giant that will not wake up so soon ... the first ICO is disappointing, I sold in 100k satoshis and moved everything to Neblio, good luck to anyone who believes in the project.

The dispute in this niche is very fierce, some 2 or 3 projects will survive in the long therm.
vilns

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

A sleeping giant that will not wake up so soon ... the first ICO is disappointing, I sold in 100k satoshis and moved everything to Neblio, good luck to anyone who believes in the project.

The dispute in this niche is very fierce, some 2 or 3 projects will survive in the long therm.

Done same thing in last little pump, sold 2/3 and bought Neblio. Still left 1/3 just to look where it goes, anyway I already got 2x in bitcoin value from stratis. And as we all notice, value goes down, but stratis still stays around 30 place in market cap for months. It doesn't loose place between coins in top 100. I just think that neblio has better chances to get more x then stratis in future (lower marketcap).
janpec1000

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

Done same thing in last little pump, sold 2/3 and bought Neblio. Still left 1/3 just to look where it goes, anyway I already got 2x in bitcoin value from stratis. And as we all notice, value goes down, but stratis still stays around 30 place in market cap for months. It doesn't loose place between coins in top 100. I just think that neblio has better chances to get more x then stratis in future (lower marketcap).
This coin is strange. It have all possibilities, opportunities, forces, but nothing. I have some but I want to sell it on closest pump. But I don't think that it will be soon. My big fail

consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

I agree with the opinion that the STRAT has a very good potential. But for the disclosure of this potential, several successful projects based on this platform are needed. And I hope that Glount will become one of them.
Hey, yeah I agree, but I am pretty sure that Gluon will have success because is widely supported by stratis community and its devs, I am looking forward to crowdsale in order to participate!
bep42350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

I agree with the opinion that the STRAT has a very good potential. But for the disclosure of this potential, several successful projects based on this platform are needed. And I hope that Glount will become one of them.
Hey, yeah I agree, but I am pretty sure that Gluon will have success because is widely supported by stratis community and its devs, I am looking forward to crowdsale in order to participate!

They're close to the 14k members on their Telegram chat and the ICO starts in 2 weeks ! So, yes! People are interested in Gluon's project.

Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

I am holding a bit of STRAT, I think when the market settles down + the ICO's go well on their platform we will see a nice increase of value.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

Stratis is my personal favourite coin to hold. Its quite nice project as seen here community loves to support it. They will be home to many icos similar to ethereum and it will pump price over time Smiley

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: