Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3353 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:50:58 AM

Yes, you might be right. Today so many people do believe into the further growth of Bitcoin that they even actively take part in binary options. When recently American swap exchange LedgerX said it would launch options where the cost of BTC will be $ 10,000, many people were ready to deal with it. Bitcoin is the crypto of new era.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

Yes, you might be right. Today so many people do believe into the further growth of Bitcoin that they even actively take part in binary options. When recently American swap exchange LedgerX said it would launch options where the cost of BTC will be $ 10,000, many people were ready to deal with it. Bitcoin is the crypto of new era.
Also seeing that some of financial company or government trying to implement the same system as cryptocurrencies just really interesting it means that the system is already proven by its theories, the practical, we'll see once the adopters of bitcoin explode at some point and how it'll handle so much people. The new era is ahead, just throw shitty physical money that making global warming even worse, switch over to eco friendly digital currencies.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will be giving many opportunity in the upcoming years. Nowadays there are plenty of people earning bigger from bitcoin so I believe years from now bitcoin still going stronger and growing fast. We just need to continue supporting and doing bitcoin in our daily lives because it really gives better and brighter future for us.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:13:08 AM

BitCoin is doing well right now. as well as the stability on the issue of appreciation and more people. my opinion will reach many users in 3 years.
 I can not imagine how long it will last for so long. because there is a factor that will affect too much. big states and big states are important policies.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:13:24 AM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will be giving many opportunity in the upcoming years. Nowadays there are plenty of people earning bigger from bitcoin so I believe years from now bitcoin still going stronger and growing fast. We just need to continue supporting and doing bitcoin in our daily lives because it really gives better and brighter future for us.
Indeed but not only next decade but i think the whole life will be the bitcoin era the reason is that people throughout the whole world are taking interest in bitcoin due to which the performance of bitcoin is increasing more and it will result that in last the whole world will start using bitcoin and bitcoin will become a unique currency through out the whole world.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:16:53 AM

That's quite early , Bitcoin is still infant in terms of adoption and acceptance. I think 20 more years is needed to be called Bitcoin Era, as long as their is hindrance like greedy central banks and ambitious BCH developers who keeps painting Bitcoin a bad color and most importantly the Government who finds a why to get a part of your Bitcoin. We still have a long journey before we can meet the Bitcoin Era.

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:26:11 AM

Let me rephrase your question i think it should be crypto currency era since bitcoin is a crypto currency, people and companies have started to used these so called internet money on their need or to make profit.
Its not just bitcoin that is being used by people but all other alt coin with their transaction, so i guest the the real question is that will it be the cryto currency era?
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:02:02 AM

That's quite early , Bitcoin is still infant in terms of adoption and acceptance. I think 20 more years is needed to be called Bitcoin Era, as long as their is hindrance like greedy central banks and ambitious BCH developers who keeps painting Bitcoin a bad color and most importantly the Government who finds a why to get a part of your Bitcoin. We still have a long journey before we can meet the Bitcoin Era.
20+ years that is too long, I doubt it. I hear a rumor that Costco Wholesale and Walmart will be trialing bitcoin as a form of payments in early 2019, that is really a good sign, if both company really using the bitcoin I bet it will boost the bitcoin ecosystem then many companies will have an eye on bitcoin
Let me rephrase your question i think it should be crypto currency era since bitcoin is a crypto currency, people and companies have started to used these so called internet money on their need or to make profit.
Its not just bitcoin that is being used by people but all other alt coin with their transaction, so i guest the the real question is that will it be the cryto currency era?
Agree, nowadays people are presented with numerous ways of paying for purchases, I believe if the form of the payment is including the cryptocurrencies, it will boost the companies revenue.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:31 AM

I guess it would. Because lately i can see in many facebooks or any social medias how these coins or tokens are advertised. soon people will now begin to wander cryptocurrency and in time people may now be investing or either mining in their own ways.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:29:55 AM

I know this thing can happen bitcoin and blockchain technology will lead us for a brighter future and we should really adopt this great system. A lot of people are now using bitcoin and i believe in the future almost all people will use this technology for a great transaction.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Your saying could be true only if we are able to inscribe bitcoin among things of everyone's daily utility. Unless bitcoin can be made capable enough that it would provide every one with almost every thing of daily utility its hard to think of bitcoin era. So first things first. Bitcoin is aimed to creating a unique world with minimal income disparity which couldnt be possible until we educate everyone with this idea.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

Could be bitcoin era someday, but need time to run it. Maybe in 10 or 15 year later, because some country still not legalized bitcoin yet.
More transactions can be paid by bitcoin, knowledge about bitcoin to people. Many things need setup first, to run properly.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:10:10 PM

Could be bitcoin era someday, but need time to run it. Maybe in 10 or 15 year later, because some country still not legalized bitcoin yet.
More transactions can be paid by bitcoin, knowledge about bitcoin to people. Many things need setup first, to run properly.

True that. That might happen but in far future. Also bitcoins is a still "techno freak" technology -- at least half of a people from countries where bitcoins are legalised are not interested in BTC and not going to use it in nearest time.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Nobody can predict this kind of things but i like to believe that there is something in to it, honestly i can't way to pay for my ice cream, walking in the park, with some altcoins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:19:13 PM

as we know that the bitcoin is going very fast so when we look at the destination of bitcoin we can say that the next decade will be the bitcoin era. the profit and popularity of this currency is growing very fast with the passage of time the technology is advancing day by day and the bitcoin is accepting day by day sometime we think that all other digital currencies are in the market and this will down the image of bitcoin among the other coins but i the currency of modern era.
actually this is bitcoins decade,cant you see how bitcoin conquers all the ups and down yet remains on top.and still manage to grow its price..im not being negative but i can feel that things may change next year because of what are those hard fork manage to do this past months.so we better watch out for what will happen soon.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:28:16 PM

Maybe it will happen for the next 10 years because Bitcoin  is becoming popular because more people are using it and maybe it will also legalized and recognize as a currency

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

I don't think that "people are going to rely on bitcoin" until we solve the scalability problem.

It is really hard for a whole community rely on a payment system that can't process more then 4-5 tx/seconds.

If you compare it to visa, they process about 8000 tx every second, which is an huge amount and we have a lot of work to be done before we can even get close to it.

I think that we better wait with the mass adoption until bitcoin's network becomes stronger and we are able to solve the block size problems.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:05:04 PM

I know this thing can happen bitcoin and blockchain technology will lead us for a brighter future and we should really adopt this great system. A lot of people are now using bitcoin and i believe in the future almost all people will use this technology for a great transaction.
A massive adoption of crypto currencies will help this continuously doing great. Though we really don't know where bitcoin goes in the coming yeas but still I'll believing that, of what is happens in this years maybe it could be multiply in the years coming years.

Why I'll be positive because in the sense that crypto (probably bitcoin) together with block chain technology will become a very useful thing for the incoming generation.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:06:35 PM

I hope it happens where bitcoin can be used globally by many people, but if it does not happen that definitely blockchain technology from bitcoin will be widely used and developed. Cause i seen currently many transaction payment that developed and release using blockchain technology
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:27:52 PM

Bitcoin is more and more popular. I think it is really possible, but everything depends about countries because not everyone will accept this
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: