Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3349 times)
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

It is possible that may the bitcoin was be able to become an future period or called the bitcoin era because nowadays the bitcoin was used as thier currency or money. Maybe time passes bitcoin was be able to consider as all currency for a better economical states.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
adiksau0414

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

If bitcoin stays and soar  high,  i would agree to that.  I think at this moment,  bitcoin is already on its era.  As the time goes by,  we will still continue to see the high value of bitcoin,  that really Benefits the holder,  a big benefit. People believe that bitcoin will gain more as time pass Thats why many are still investing on it eventhough its high price,  (i supposed they have the knowledge that someday this will make them a big profit). If people continue their support to bitcoin,  maybe next year would be a big event for all of the e-currency holder.  Let's just wait and see.

firsttime99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

I think  it will because it started in 2017 en we do not know when it will end maybe this is the start of a new beginning and people can make a lot out of it people want to have it because they think are very smart and know how bitcoin works.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

I'm sure in the next decade, it will be the era of Bitcoin,
we all know Bitcoin will be in great need of the world, because of its fast, secure transactions and its efficiency....

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

Day by day bitcoins popularity is increasing so it's not impossible that in the next few decade bitcoin will really gonna soar high but i don't think that it will gonna takeover fiat, maybe there will be a lot of law's that are gonna come out if bitcoin is finally recognized by the government as long as people are seeing the potential of bitcoin it is possible that the bitcoin era will gonna be this next decade.

pdavidp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

I believe it will because it represents future in many world leading professionals.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

Yes, you might be right. Today so many people do believe into the further growth of Bitcoin that they even actively take part in binary options. When recently American swap exchange LedgerX said it would launch options where the cost of BTC will be $ 10,000, many people were ready to deal with it. Bitcoin is the crypto of new era.
If we look at the graph of the market price as well as the graph of the number of investors who are investing in bitcoin, then we’ll get to know that bitcoin is making a very good name in the international market. There are likely chances of this thing to happen if not in the coming decade, then probably after that decade. Bitcoin holds a very bright future and it will change the world.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:50:50 PM

BitCoin is doing well right now. as well as the stability on the issue of appreciation and more people. my opinion will reach many users in 3 years.
 I can not imagine how long it will last for so long. because there is a factor that will affect too much. big states and big states are important policies.
A lot of policies will come up in each country but it would just be a policy that would regulate the usage of bitcoin in the long run as they would not have any choice than to accept its usage. A lot will happen with bitcoin development itself over the years and that would really make us know exactly where we are headed. The next few years will really be a big one for bitcoin.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:38:28 PM

Rather than dubbing it the bitcoin era, I think it's more a "blockchain" era. BTC is one of the products of blockchain technology which will surely be put to good use in a few years time in financial fields.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:01:19 PM

I  think, that bitcoin is becoming more and more popular has gotten the attention of noy only invstors and big commpanies that are on the rod of making it a legit payment method, but it also gotten the attention of many goverments, some of which have chosen to support this new type of currency by making it leagal, and some others chose to ban it or limit it, bitcoin being not controllable by govermments or banks, and using it provides a complete annonymity made many poeple spectecul about it and ithink that in the next few years, we will have a clear idea on where bitcoin will be since it is going to become more and more popular on one hand and has a high value providing a massive profit to the users on the other.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:18 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

It is hard to call the next decade Bitcoin decade because at current time only 1% of the population have heard of Bitcoin, but miracles happend (looking at Bitcoin).
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:10:18 PM

It is hard to call the next decade Bitcoin decade because at current time only 1% of the population have heard of Bitcoin, but miracles happend (looking at Bitcoin).

I think i consider by next year 2020 the bitcoin era is very popular when it comes to digital currency. And i think many countries have already support the bitcoin flatform if many people working on it if they found out during census many of those people depends on digital currency. If that government country have giving regulation to the digital currencies.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

I'm sure in the next decade, it will be the era of Bitcoin,
we all know Bitcoin will be in great need of the world, because of its fast, secure transactions and its efficiency....

I am seeing that kind of scenario in the future too. Bitcoin is a big help for those who uses it. It will help for the easiest transaction when you pay your monthly bills

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:44:50 PM

I think i consider by next year 2020 the bitcoin era is very popular when it comes to digital currency. And i think many countries have already support the bitcoin flatform if many people working on it if they found out during census many of those people depends on digital currency. If that government country have giving regulation to the digital currencies.

It doesn't need the support of a country to really take off in the next decade. What we need is people around the world accepting and recognizing bitcoin's true potential. Look at countries that don't like bitcoin like China, trading and any bitcoin and crypto related for that manner is still ongoing. It didn't deter their citizens to continue to trade and invest into bitcoin.

2020 its still far but we can see right now how bitcoin has slowly gaining acceptance throughout the world. If the trend continues, we might see it at the heart of every individuals globally. Be it as payment scheme or to store their wealth or just an investment.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:24:47 PM

We are approaching to that era. Bitcoin is being accepted by many people around the world now. With the fast oace of virtual technology and the idea of idle money, everything will change. Bitcoin has the the great future as a means of investment and crytocurrency. Soon,mit will become Bitcoin Era.

zhelis74

Activity: 510

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:43:35 PM

If bitcoin stays and soar  high,  i would agree to that.  I think at this moment,  bitcoin is already on its era.  As the time goes by,  we will still continue to see the high value of bitcoin,  that really Benefits the holder,  a big benefit. People believe that bitcoin will gain more as time pass Thats why many are still investing on it eventhough its high price,  (i supposed they have the knowledge that someday this will make them a big profit). If people continue their support to bitcoin,  maybe next year would be a big event for all of the e-currency holder.  Let's just wait and see.
Well, you have the point and i agree on it, as many people around the world are already engaging in bitcoin because they see the goodness of it. Bitcoin is now marching around the globe as electronics money does, and it is not possible that if internet is fully implemented then future of money is the virtual money.

BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:50:06 PM

I agree bitcoin will be the most promising investments in the future decade together with other currencies worldwide. It will provide more opportunities for the people who wanted progress for their life's profitable means of assets. That's why the popularity of bitcoin has come to a very prominent era nowadays.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:14:07 PM

It is highly unlikely to be the bitcoin era,but bitcoin has made many changes in the economics and it will be a driving factor for more rapid changes as it opened a new world for all the investors and it is a really good thing as people will have a choice to invest in a decentralized platform along with all the centralized investments.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

A big possibility that next decade is the bitcoin era as we can se the continue adoption by many people even countries, also the continuous good progress of bitcoin is can lead to be our sub currency in the future.
And also this is what i am wishing that my next generation would be bitcoin earner also i will pass all my knowledge here in bitcoin to them and they will continue what i been started.

We all know that bitcoin is one of the best other source of income and you can treat this as your main source of income if you have stable income here in crypto world but me i only treat this as my other souce due to i have regular job which i am fully secured until my last breath. That is why even my income in bitcoin is much bigger than my regular job i do not leave my regular job because it is reasonable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

It is a possibility that the next decade will be the start for Bitcoin, since baby boomers will be retiring the next decade and will be replaced by gen x, who are also looking forward to the future of Bitcoin to be more prosperous and so will the next generation be, the millennials. The future of Bitcoin is bright, since the future generations will be in support of Bitcoin than the governing bodies of today, since they are still on the old ideology of money, and soon it will chnage, once they have been replaced by a much younger generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: