Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3356 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:56:50 AM

Maybe.If all nations will speak bitcoin as currency and allow bitcoin to be used in local businesses then we can say that it can be The Bitcoin Era.But how can we say that if there are countries that do ban and do not allow bitcoin in their country?
Next era is definitely of bitcoin and as far as legalization of bitcoin is concerned, many developed countries of world have already declared it legal in their respective states which shows that there is no harm in letting your people sue this technology for improving their financial states. It is ultimately going to help state because the welfare of people adds up to make a country welfare state in the world.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:50:08 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:32:19 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Not only the bitcoin era but also the altcoin era because altcoin popularity is trending and it wont stop in the near future (based on the trend)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

I'm sure in the next decade, it will be the era of Bitcoin,
we all know Bitcoin will be in great need of the world, because of its fast, secure transactions and its efficiency....
Yeah it will be the time of the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the best currency I can see how fast the bitcoin will give me high price and the value I am now investing in the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the best currency in the coming age now I am aware of the bitcoin and the bitcoin is going to increase more with the passage of the time so the bitcoin is increasing more if I will buy more bitcoin.
Bitcoin already has made a big change in the entire currency usage, but being very small in capital compared to other national currencies it is hard to go mainstream. Based on the fact bitcoin will serve as an alternative path for the transaction and other necessity making the base for bitcoin era. Maybe in the future bitcoin era might get more popularity.
It will be good if you explain what you mean by next decade will be for Bitcoin. What will really happen then? Cause I don’t really see any change that will be as of then, apart from the fact that price will be increase, which I’m not even sure of, cause one day, people will start to withdraw the profits they have made overtime, which is something I’m very sure of. Maybe it’s stop all this prediction of a thing and wait to see what happens till then.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

I think it won’t happen so easily. For bitcoin to become the next generation currency it has to be implemented in the real life use which it is not having currently as we all know.

Im sure it will happen over the course of time if all the government around the globe try to find a way to implement it and also use it securely in day to day life. Once government starts using it then we can see its application in the big industries, public sectors and private sectors and much more. Who knows it might get included int he graduate studies and thus it will be widely accepted just the same way as fiat would do.

These things are the actual mediator and driver of the bitcoin era and we can’t see much of this currently. I hope we will have something real soon. 
It could be possible actually  that after a decade bitcoin will rise and could possibly rule the world but of course it depends what will happen in the coming years. As we can see crypto is still on the rise and many countries are adapting it and using bitcoin in different areas like remittances and bills payments.
As now air of bitcoin popularity is moving in the right direction and this thing is totally helping the investor and more of it bitcoin will progress more in coming decade because there are still many coins in the supply chain who are waiting for the buyers and as the whole supply meets the user then there will be bitcoin everywhere and that time will be the starting of the new era and many of us will be more rich as compared to now.
jmarkrodriguez

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:18:13 PM

For thousands of years the human race has developed a number of different currencies over the ages. We went from trading chickens and livestock to actual currency. For the longest time we used coins that were different types of precious metals. After that we started using paper money involving legal tenders when the metal started getting low. With the new digital age we're heading into, it is completely inevitable that we will one day be using digital currency. Humans are constantly looking to make progress and enter into a bold new age.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:18:57 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

This is the vision of bitcoin throughout the whole world to become famous all over the country  in terms of digital currency,but it wont happen this things easily as long that it is not legalized by the world government  and its decentralized processing of system.maybe this is the bitcoin year of blomming because the value now pump to $10,000 aporoximattely but not the decade of cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

It might not be the era of Bitcoin solely, but surely it will be the era of cryptocurrencies. As people lost /loose trust in the current financial system and the bankers with their vaporware products we can already see a huge demand for cryptocurrencies, where every player is treated equally and everybody got the same rights. Not to mention all the benefits that the blockchain brings, like eliminating the need to trust third parties. What I think though is that for widespread mainstream adoption there must be a way to make transactions on blockchains reversable (maybe one could implement that this could be done only 5 minutes after ending, or before the second block confirmation comes in or something) because as the blockchain tech is now pretty merciless if one makes a mistake while typing in the address, I guess this scares many people away. It takes a lot of responsability to control all your money by yourself, with a bank, you always got someone to blame when something goes wrong. With crypto, the only one yoou can blame is yourself.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

it might be it might be not, we don't know what will happen because everything is possible in cryptos because of the fact that bitcoin was $1 before. It could be bitcoin or other alts but if at that time bitcoin become so strong that everyone uses it and wants to buy it i think the fiat currency will become less value than today.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

If bitcoin continues to remain at this state and the popularity of bitcoin and ofher cryptocurrencies continues to rise we may call this a bitcoin era since  this era created bitcoin and we saw bitcoin's ups and downs but now look how high bitcoin grown now and also if because of bitcoin, there will be stuck on centralized way of sending pagments online or go to the bank just make a transfer so i must say that bitcoin decade.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

it might be it might be not, we don't know what will happen because everything is possible in cryptos because of the fact that bitcoin was $1 before. It could be bitcoin or other alts but if at that time bitcoin become so strong that everyone uses it and wants to buy it i think the fiat currency will become less value than today.

Ya buddy.Obviously everything is possible in bitcoin.As anyone expect the fact 1btc = 11,500$.This will happen in bitcoin only.As you know many of them inverse there money by the trust in bitcoin.

Mademoiselle

Activity: 427
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

Ya buddy.Obviously everything is possible in bitcoin.As anyone expect the fact 1btc = 11,500$.This will happen in bitcoin only.As you know many of them inverse there money by the trust in bitcoin.

I guess so, nowadays im already using bitcoin in everything on my daily use and needs. Its hassle free i can feel that.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:37 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

I do agree in next 5-20 years, bitcoins will become more popular. I read some statement, "Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million in 5-10 Years" which means bitcoins will over valued. They believe in new decade many demands in market about bitcoins. But for how this will help many regions to boost their economy as well, I still doubt it.

Good point. I think the key to this is people are starting to get enlightened with the true potential of bitcoin and how they and the trade market alike can benefit from it. Unlike in the recent years where bitcoin is just starting up, many are very doubtful and pessimistic about it. But now, it has been gaining traction and the interest of many, and that will be key to its continued rise.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin is getting popular day by day and that too exponentially. On daily basis, we see news on media regarding different international companies and businesses which are taking deep interest in bitcoin and are ready to accept payments in the form of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future of all currencies and I strongly believe that soon cash will get eradicated from the face of earth.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

I do agree in next 5-20 years, bitcoins will become more popular. I read some statement, "Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million in 5-10 Years" which means bitcoins will over valued. They believe in new decade many demands in market about bitcoins. But for how this will help many regions to boost their economy as well, I still doubt it.

Good point. I think the key to this is people are starting to get enlightened with the true potential of bitcoin and how they and the trade market alike can benefit from it. Unlike in the recent years where bitcoin is just starting up, many are very doubtful and pessimistic about it. But now, it has been gaining traction and the interest of many, and that will be key to its continued rise.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin is getting popular day by day and that too exponentially. On daily basis, we see news on media regarding different international companies and businesses which are taking deep interest in bitcoin and are ready to accept payments in the form of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future of all currencies and I strongly believe that soon cash will get eradicated from the face of earth.
Though bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in the last eight years and is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date,we still cannot say that the next decade will be the bitcoin's era.Though the users of bitcoin are increasing day by day,many people still do not have any idea about bitcoin or cryptocurrency.Many people are illiterate and do not know how to operate bitcoin.Internet accessibility is required to use bitcoin.But this is not possible in every part of the world.There is still a long way to go for bitcoin.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

I believe it will be a bitcoin (or cryptocurrency, if you want) era, and now we are standing at the beginning of this era and can see what other people will not be able to experience.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:26:31 PM

As far as i know bitcoin will continuously beeping as long as their an user who uses it were now in new technology comes with new generation since the new era is around the corner as so bitcoin , which bitcoin is now accepted into choosen store where you can use as payment maythod if this will implement into whole world then you know what it becomes like.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

I think so. $10.000 milestone was a great achievement for Bitcoin and on the exctly time BTC hit $10.000 the "Bitcoin Era" started in my opinion. Many "economists" and other people that haven't said anything about Bitcoin, started talking about it and most of them trying to blame and defame Bitcoin. It's a clear signal Bitcoin is stronger than before and called the attention of many people that didn't know Bitcoin yet.

Now the challenge is to proove Bitcoin isn't a bubble and keep it rising in adoption and in price, otherwise the Bitcoin Era will be short and disappointing...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:49 PM

I hope so Smiley. It'll be great if Bitcoin can be legalized worldwide and everyone can use Bitcoin directly for everything all over the world Smiley. It'll help every deal becoming much easier to make although it's abroad deal. Beside Bitcoin can replace cash soon and maybe bank will disappear cause nobody will deposit money to bank to receive monthly interest anymore cause they're more interested in investing in Bitcoin than bank Smiley)

pixelbtc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:31:52 AM

I hope so Smiley. It'll be great if Bitcoin can be legalized worldwide and everyone can use Bitcoin directly for everything all over the world Smiley. It'll help every deal becoming much easier to make although it's abroad deal. Beside Bitcoin can replace cash soon and maybe bank will disappear cause nobody will deposit money to bank to receive monthly interest anymore cause they're more interested in investing in Bitcoin than bank Smiley)

I don't think that everything you said will come to reality. I disagree with the bank disappearance because in the first place, bitcoin should not be compared to cash because I think cash is for banks and bitcoin is for another way of transaction. Cash will always be cash and it can never replace the fiat money. Maybe you're right in some ways but never in everything you have stated above is agreeable.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:40 AM

Maybe mate,maybe the modern era will use that as a daily proccess on all transactions so it can be easy with just a scan in the future. If this will be implemented it would be revolutionary to the human civilization to recieve and send with just a scan with your smartphones or iphones with ease nothing could be better than this.

Even Mcdonalds has a plan to implement bitcoin billing with just a scan to their data base.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

I think that's not necessarily because the current state of bitcoin makes more and more parties state parties start banning its use. because for the sake of state security and to reduce the level of crime associated with bitcoin such as money laundering and other crimes. Therefore, bitcoin is monitored continuously in its use. I'm afraid bitcoin will lose its value and just disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: