Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3353 times)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:51:29 AM

It defends upon the situation. When bitcoin legally used by any goverment agencies it can easily used for goverment purposes or any goverment transaction such as the era also.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

I think bitcoin has fully stretched itself and grandfather is about to retire, replaced by more advanced altcoyins with faster speed of the system! So now is the time to buy promising coins
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

maybe yes,because as of now bitcoin become stronger and stronger amd the price is stable at this time,and many country has begun to accept bitcoin as a currency,and many people has access to it.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

It is very dependent on how market exclusively run the economical status not only for one country but literally to the world economy. All of us (investors, proffesional business man, politician) only kows how to manage a system that is difficult to handle and must rare to downgrade the entire economy. Since bitcoin is very subliminal to the ruler or economy likewise digital currency is very erratic in nature. No ine really knows how the bitcoin will inflate, yet it is very foreseeing that the new currency will just be arriving since we figued it out lately.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

In the next decade, we are heading to a digital age wherein digital currency will be a necessity, just like smartphones and internet. The advancement in technology of our current generation is so fast, we won't be able to realize that the future is already here. Bitcoin is the pioneer in blockchain technology, so, I believe that the next decade will be the bitcoin era.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

The next era, the new generation, whatever you want to call it, it is here. Bitcoin is here to stay, everybody will have some soon and unless you turn off the internet completely worldwide simultaneously I believe that will be a reality in 10 years.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

The next era, the new generation, whatever you want to call it, it is here. Bitcoin is here to stay, everybody will have some soon and unless you turn off the internet completely worldwide simultaneously I believe that will be a reality in 10 years.
This is the generation of crypto currencies and technology. No one is going to avoid these currencies in the coming years because bitcoin has started being getting accepted by people by big companies and industries. Plastic currency is already very much common and virtual currencies are successfully replacing it. By the end of this century, we all will be living in true global village and smart homes.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Actually just by logic alone, we can deduce that the this time is the best way for bitcoin to survive. The era of electornics and technology. The digital life, the abiliity to have anything instantly almost anytime and anywhere. This is the place where cashless transactions theive and this is the playground of bitcoin akd other cruptocurrency coins and that is why i think that this is the time for bitcoin

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

which I know bitcoin is a very useful digital currency in the future and if the next decade cryptocurrency technology grows then bitcoin will become popular again and become bitcoin era.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Have read articles about bitcoin prediction and it has almost common prediction for the next decade where bitcoin's price is more than 20,000$. I am not actually buying on that prediction since a prediction can either be true or false. We'll just see what really is the future in the next decade to come.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

Indeed the movement of bitcoin prices has dominated the cryptocurrency market until now and able to attract someone around the world to try to invest in it to benefit anytime and be able to improve the economic system in the future.

bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

as we know that the bitcoin is going very fast so when we look at the destination of bitcoin we can say that the next decade will be the bitcoin era. the profit and popularity of this currency is growing very fast with the passage of time the technology is advancing day by day and the bitcoin is accepting day by day sometime we think that all other digital currencies are in the market and this will down the image of bitcoin among the other coins but i the currency of modern era.
Yes, Bitcoin has been a robust virtual economy platform in the past and has made many countries think about it. I think Bitcoin will soon become one of the worries of many nations. With an underdeveloped economy, many states have banned Bitcoin and have no signs of opening it for a variety of reasons.
GabrielLonz

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

I do not want to talk specifically about bitcoin but about the cryptocurrency system, blockchain ... In general, I think it is something so beneficial that it fosters the economy, advances and that in the next era it will be part of the official economic system of many large countries, like every contribution that technologies have made over time.
Md. Sarwar Hosain

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

We know that the bitcoin is being gone very fast by the BTCBitcoin user. Therefore when we are looking forward to going in our main goal of bitcoin. We can say the next decade will be the bitcoin era. The popularity of this crypto currency is going up very fast with the passage of time. Modern technology is forwarding day by day. So the bitcoin is very acceptable in the world day by day.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

It is unlikely that is going to happen that soon, there are going to be people that are going to depend on bitcoin exclusively but for most people bitcoin will still be something they use occasionally, I do not see a world where bitcoin is the dominant currency unless something important happens that destroys the economies of the world and even in that scenario it is difficult to picture bitcoin winning since gold will be there to try to regain its old position of the currency of the world.
Zanrrio20

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

We all hope that this is the case, and if not, that at least the altcoins will be able to stay within the market and offer all the benefits that they have given us until now.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

I'm sure next decade will be a cryptocurrency era, not only for bitcoin. Manay merchants are now accepting crypto for payment and soon everyone else will be open for this.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Well I believe that after a decade, bitcoin will still be popular and will be MORE popular than before.
We just have to be prepared for whatever might happen. For now, let us continue to patronize bitcoin because it affect the price and existence of bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Hope like that but we need to keep to trust and support to bitcoin. Bitcoin will die if no one fully supports it. If it's awake then there will be days for bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

I think yes, and according to my opinion that will be sure because people are taking interest with a quick speed in bitcoin and that is the reason if large percent of population of the world start using bitcoin then it will make possible that next era will be the era of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: