Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:07:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3353 times)
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

I agree, if we are going to matter in todays generation  bitcoin is in fast demand because many people joined bitcoin because of what they can gain from it. Maybe sooner next decades bitcoin will be the one runs in the society and that will be the focus of every human being because it is well known and the price will be getting higher and higher. The countries will be in top and no credit will be hppen to other country because bitcoin will raise it up the dignity to be fill it up.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:45 AM

Well looking at the number of  all time transactions you are right as it has tremendously increased this 2017 but it does not say if that number of transactions came from new users or it is just the old users increasing their usage of Bitcoin. It looks like the number of transactions will still increase year on year as it is still not over for Bitcoin to gain some new users for it. But let us not get our hopes up that we need Bitcoin in order to survive in the future as there are other means of earning additional income, let us not  narrow our options into just cryptocurrency in general.
In order the bitcoin become a payment system, people should patronize the bitcoin. There are still people who doesn't believe to the bitcoin. I think we should do a way for the people around us to become familiar and aware to what is bitcoin.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:04:10 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

we dont need to wait for the next decade to tell that the era is for bitcoin or not,since this coin together with all of the altcoin behind this is making another life changing move,and its not bitcoin era but CRYPTOCURRENCY ERA is the best word to use
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

We can only hope you are right and the next decade on the life of bitcoin becomes an era where bitcoin is adopted through all the world and people use bitcoin in their everyday transactions and use it as people are using fiat right now, I would love to live in a world like that where there are no limits to what we can do with our bitcoin and the benefits we get out of it.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

In this current decade, the bitcoin is still gaining more power and popularity. This decade is where many people are becoming aware to what is bitcoin. I know that in fhe following decades, the people in our society will accept bitcoin as payment.

EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

I don’t know whether everyone all around the world both know cryptocurrencies ,but I know that almost people are aware of this digital currency. Actually,as far as we know that crypto is a market which does not belong to any others ,so all of us can use it . These day, bitcoin is getting more and more popular ,even there are too many people start approaching it because bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is well-known for getting benefits conveniently and easily.It’s a good way for every of us to earn an extra income.There is no doubt that bitcoin becomes much more developed.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

Well looking at the number of  all time transactions you are right as it has tremendously increased this 2017 but it does not say if that number of transactions came from new users or it is just the old users increasing their usage of Bitcoin. It looks like the number of transactions will still increase year on year as it is still not over for Bitcoin to gain some new users for it. But let us not get our hopes up that we need Bitcoin in order to survive in the future as there are other means of earning additional income, let us not  narrow our options into just cryptocurrency in general.
In order the bitcoin become a payment system, people should patronize the bitcoin. There are still people who doesn't believe to the bitcoin. I think we should do a way for the people around us to become familiar and aware to what is bitcoin.
can you see bitcoin spread naturally, you do not need to tell them because the people around you are already getting to know bitcoin from various sources such as newspapers, television news, etc, you do not need to be confused to make bitcoin famous because bitcoin spread will continue even if you do not promote bitcoin, bitcoin is currently in a very powerful growth phase, so I can predict that the next decade will be a good era for bitcoin
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

Yes bitcoin is the next decade currency those who have this currency now they are earning a good value over it. So the wise and strategic people have come to this side in the start they have invested from small amount but now they are holding good amount it is true that the bitcoin are very good for making money and the investment in these are profitable for the future.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

I think that can be realized in the future because with the price movement that often increases cause anyone interested to try it so that with the many enthusiasts definitely the existence of bitcoin will be more advanced and very popular.

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

I think that can be realized in the future because with the price movement that often increases cause anyone interested to try it so that with the many enthusiasts definitely the existence of bitcoin will be more advanced and very popular.
As mate mentioned that this will be realized in future yes i am agree with that but i want to add next era will be surely of bitcoin because of some reasons like if we can see that bitcoin will getting popularity throughout the whole world so as with time it get maximum population of the world then sure that will be the era of bitcoin.
manuelBA

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

I dont see bitcoin as a currency anymore,just a store of value
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

well, based on the graph and charts of bitcoin in the market there is no doubt that in a few more years bitcoin will be the new currency that everyone uses in every transactions. as we all know for now bitcoin is still in a stage of showing it's name and purposes.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

The next era, the new generation, whatever you want to call it, it is here. Bitcoin is here to stay, everybody will have some soon and unless you turn off the internet completely worldwide simultaneously I believe that will be a reality in 10 years.
I don’t really know what to say about this, but I once read something like this from a site that came while I was searching on Google. According to the author, he claimed that now is the right time to do whatever you want to do with Bitcoin and earn from it, that a time will come when Bitcoin will no longer be the Crytptocurrency on top and might possibly end, while another cryptocurrency takes over. But I’m not really sure, and I don’t believe it.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Maybe, maybe not. Bitcoin is so revolutionary and has so much  advantages so I really see it as a future currency if some of it's cons are fixed yet if it stays so volatile unfortunately that cannot be and botcoin will either stay as it is now or either crash with it's price dropping to 0 $.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I can also see that supply will be getting scarce as time will pass by so I think people will start to recognize and be curious about Bitcoin since it is one of the most valuable and popular decentralized asset to own with a potential to grow in just a minute, day, months or years unlike gold which is pretty stable. As technology advances cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has a big role most especially in terms of country's economic status as I think cryptocurrency related businesses and transactions in the near future will rise due to it's unique decentralized blockchain technology.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

No one could really tell if the next decade is going to be a bitcoin era or not. Cryptocurrencies will surely be a major part of the population, and the economy of many countries. Cryptocurrency is a major step, and caused a great change economically, however, due to it's volatility, I don't think it will take over and become a new and/or standard cryptocurrency, and make the next decade its era.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

I think you're exaggerating. Crypto currency is becoming more popular and is being introduced a bit into everyday life. But I do not think that in the next decade it will be used everywhere and everywhere. In addition, there are countries in which it is banned or not welcomed. And will there be a benefit for those who use the crypto currency and work with it to be legalized?! In this case, it will be regulated, and it will be more difficult to circumvent the taxation
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

I believe that is not really in light of the fact that the present condition of bitcoin makes an ever increasing number of gatherings state parties begin restricting its utilization. since for state security and to decrease the level of wrongdoing related with bitcoin, for example, illegal tax avoidance and different violations. Subsequently, bitcoin is checked consistently in its utilization. I'm apprehensive bitcoin will lose its esteem and simply vanish.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

I believe that is not really in light of the fact that the present condition of bitcoin makes an ever increasing number of gatherings state parties begin restricting its utilization. since for state security and to decrease the level of wrongdoing related with bitcoin, for example, illegal tax avoidance and different violations. Subsequently, bitcoin is checked consistently in its utilization. I'm apprehensive bitcoin will lose its esteem and simply vanish.
no one cares about this argument,and if bitcoin will vanish why your still here?why not go vanish too?bitcoin will never gone many implementations may occure and many laws will dictate but bitcoin will remain functional for the comfort of people andof the world
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

Yes i have studied many research papers about the bitcoin prices and the value in the past few year now i concluded that bitcoin is the modern era currency and we can say that it will be the next  decade for bitcoin to grow more and more and for this the people are buying bitcoin to hold it for the time when bitcoin value become the popular currency. Bitcoin is the next decade currency and very profitable currency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: