Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3353 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:01:09 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Actually we cannot predict the right time if next decade will be the bitcoin era,because nothing can  know us now  what happen to bitcoin in the exchange market  either will continue to pump or will slowly down.the only things we can asure is that bitcoin will continue serve for the growth of every economy in the country by providing the good investment.

Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Actually we cannot predict the right time if next decade will be the bitcoin era,because nothing can  know us now  what happen to bitcoin in the exchange market  either will continue to pump or will slowly down.the only things we can asure is that bitcoin will continue serve for the growth of every economy in the country by providing the good investment.

I think we have to believe that bitcoin will be the source of wealth in the next era because of several reasons.
First, it is very timely to the digital era. It is meant to fit in the digital age which will arise and improve more in the next coming years. Next is that, I believe that it will call the attention of the private and public sectors and they will surely rely on this in the next years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:07 AM

Why there's a need to wait for the next decade for bitcoin to bloom its own era?
We are already on the right age and era where bitcoin is being spread and there are people who are giving interest to cryptocurrencies.
The initiative has been seen past few years and there are companies / stores who are implementing btc payment system already, just saying.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology could redefine the Internet and even human society.

Other digital currencies, such as bitcoin or etheric, will bring great benefits to the financial world in the next decade.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

Maybe It can happen in the future no body knows,bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world,and the posibility is high to become the bitcoin era.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

Popularity and acceptance of bitcoin is growing by the day. More and more establishments are accepting bitcoin as a means of payment and with this, i believe, that the next decade would be much more exciting with bitcoin.
KTZ

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

If that's going happen then it's going to be fun and bitcoin is rising up and more and more people are using bitcoin, and trying to enter the world of cryptocurrencies maybe bitcoin will be the future money. The only problem in bitcoin's rising is the government and banks because they fear bitcoin because governments wants all info. about a person who is going deposit or withdraw, because in bitcoin you don't need that because you can control on your own money. But maybe cryptocurrency will prevail and beat the paper money  Smiley Wink Cheesy

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  \\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ //
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

not convinced by this..2020 is too short and does not guarantee that bitcoin can be consumed by the public ,, and I speculate that what you say will be realized in the next 10 years, because the generation may have changed and replaced by those who have more thought large
I agree with this, we not only need bitcoin to keep improving, we need a generational change, right now most that are involved in crypto are very young people without too much money but in a decade or two, those that are between 25 to 35 years old will be 45 to 55 years old, they will be more technologically literate than the current generation of people between those ages and will have the money to invest more money in bitcoin.
Maybe I'm still stupid, In terms of technological literacy, but I'll still try to get everything I can in this period. For everyone today, the crypto currency provides tremendous opportunities and is already a personal matter, to use them or not.
Anyone can adopt cryptocurrencies their age is not important, but older people have a different way to look at things, I'm not that old so I have no problem adapting to the new technology that is emerging every day, but my parents and grandparents have some really big issues and things that seem elemental to me confuse them, that is why I think we need a generational change before bitcoin is adopted completely.
I fully agree with your point ,  crypto's aren't easy to use at the moment if you are not good with computers.
There are so many instances where a small mistake can cost a lot of money.
Or we need simpler ways to use crypto, or we have to wait for the generational change like you said.
I have seen it first hand that is why I know the technological gap is real, installing an app in a smartphone is something very easy for which you only need a few clicks and yet my mom struggles greatly with it, she struggles so much that most of the time I end up installing the app in her behalf, so while bitcoin is very easy to use for us that does not mean everyone will have the same opinion.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

Bitcoin is looking good as of now. It has a potential that it will increase when the year ends. But still, we are not lord to predict what will happen when the year past by. It such that we must maintain its status and not to be such a moron to lose the popularity of it.
as time goes by bitcoin are more famous and the price getting high so i believe that the next decade be the bitcoin era because of the price, but i dont want predict and if will happen it would happened in the future and the popularity remains or even its more popular for the next decade.
You are right but it not only depend on the price. It also depend on the users of it and on the businesses which are running with the payment of bitcoin and for the services of bitcoin and these things are really growing very faster in the recent times and it is sure that in the coming era there will be the age of bitcoin and it will be considered as the global currency of the world.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

I think the upcoming years will be the bitcoin era or what we call the "golden days". Those people who were using bitcoin and investing will have plenty amount of money because of BTC value. The only way for bitcoin now is UP. There are haters who just quit when BTC price goes down. For me, that is just normal to attract more investors and there is no investment without any risk so I don't see any reason why they will hate BTC. They need to be patient in order earn money. HODL is the word of the year for BTC users.

I also support this point of view. Finally, people understood that Bitcoin can give them financial freedom and bring many benefits. Therefore now more and more guys will start dealing with BTC coins.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

What i see is we are heading to that. the next five years bitcoint will be more popular and the demands for bitcoint will be more higher..

anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

COINS since release, once has caused people to think of the prospect of digital currency, COINS, as the pioneer of digital currency, more be much promise for the people, thus attention by more and more people, nowadays, people are full of expectation on the development of currency in the future. In the future, if bitcoin does not become a legal digital currency, then the digital currency attributes of bitcoin are transformed into valuable collectibles.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

I trust that isn't generally in light of the way that the current state of bitcoin influences a consistently expanding number of get-togethers to state parties start limiting its usage. since for state security and to diminish the level of bad behavior related with bitcoin, for instance, unlawful assessment evasion and distinctive infringement. Along these lines, bitcoin is checked reliably in its usage. I'm uncertain bitcoin will lose its regard and essentially vanish.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

Well for me I really think that the next decade would be the bitcoin era,
Since it is really becoming popular and I think that it would continue to attract more investors in the future.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

I think you're exaggerating. Crypto currency is becoming more popular and is being introduced a bit into everyday life. But I do not think that in the next decade it will be used everywhere and everywhere. In addition, there are countries in which it is banned or not welcomed. And will there be a benefit for those who use the crypto currency and work with it to be legalized?! In this case, it will be regulated, and it will be more difficult to circumvent the taxation
We will have to wait and see, not everyone will use it but I think bitcoin could become an everyday thing, it will be like paying with cash or with credit cards just another form of payment and while in the surface not much will change with that the truth the change will be dramatic in the way everything works if bitcoin comes to the point where you can pay for almost anything with it.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

I think you're exaggerating. Crypto currency is becoming more popular and is being introduced a bit into everyday life. But I do not think that in the next decade it will be used everywhere and everywhere. In addition, there are countries in which it is banned or not welcomed. And will there be a benefit for those who use the crypto currency and work with it to be legalized?! In this case, it will be regulated, and it will be more difficult to circumvent the taxation
We will have to wait and see, not everyone will use it but I think bitcoin could become an everyday thing, it will be like paying with cash or with credit cards just another form of payment and while in the surface not much will change with that the truth the change will be dramatic in the way everything works if bitcoin comes to the point where you can pay for almost anything with it.
I think this can be possible.Since bitcoin is spreading its roots in the market at a very fast speed.It has become the topmost cryptocurrency and all the other cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to it.In today's date it is the best option for investing as the prices are rising so the profit rates will be high.Some nations are also accepting bitcoin now.Transactions through bitcoin is also very easy as compared yo normal procedure.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

I think next decade will be the blockchain era, not only bitcoin. Now happen the same things as happened when internet was invented and started to be used, blockchain will integrate in our life and future generations will be born and live in new blockchain era.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

I think next decade will be the blockchain era, not only bitcoin. Now happen the same things as happened when internet was invented and started to be used, blockchain will integrate in our life and future generations will be born and live in new blockchain era.

Bitcoin is not only the king of next decade but the altcoins and the new crypto coins will also rule the next decade. As stated block chain technology will be the adoption of all the fields and the current and next generation will experience a advanced with super fast work done on all aspects of life.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:54 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:33:25 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Bitcoin is not only the king of next decade but the altcoins and the new crypto coins will also rule the next decade. As stated block chain technology will be the adoption of all the fields and the current and next generation will experience a advanced with super fast work done on all aspects of life.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency now very popular and people attracting to investing their money on cryptocurrency. I am believe that in years to come, cryptocurrency will more growth and people will more know about it and adapting to use it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: