Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3353 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Hmmm. I'm also thinking of this and It brings me to this conclusion. I think there's no doubt that in the future, fiat money will be replaced by digital currency such as Bitcoin. But I'm pretty sure that in the future, each country will make their own digital currency. They will not use the same currency like bitcoin.

404 Not Found
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Hmmm. I'm also thinking of this and It brings me to this conclusion. I think there's no doubt that in the future, fiat money will be replaced by digital currency such as Bitcoin. But I'm pretty sure that in the future, each country will make their own digital currency. They will not use the same currency like bitcoin.
It will be more advanced technology, a crypto or a blockchain era, depending on advancement of the countries. Many countries will be hard to adopt but let's hope they can so everyone can experience the benefits we can get in it.
ex-machina

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

actually no one could  tell. but from the fact that some people now understand the use of bitcoins and starting to like it, it is possible that in 10-20 yrs we won't no longer be using fiat money transactions. busy people like fast transactions like just swiping and scanning codes in order to buy and pay their bills. who wouldn't love that?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

I think next decade will be the blockchain era, not only bitcoin. Now happen the same things as happened when internet was invented and started to be used, blockchain will integrate in our life and future generations will be born and live in new blockchain era.
great catch on this one mate,bitcoin era happenings everyday.so it needed no other era to favored its time.but blockchain era is coming soon and together with all altcoins because in that time.all services that offered by every coins here will be used by people world wide
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

The world is gradually embracing digitalisation in all economic fields and the bitcoin is main aspect of digital concept.
I believe we are not far from the era when we shall see that fiat currency would be meant for no use and the bitcoin will be considered as a must-have asset by whole world
Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

an investment fund giving punters a chance to bet on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Crypto needn’t be cryptic, it informed commuters. The mass-market campaign made sense because bitcoin a digital currency created by geeks that very few people understand has become the investment nearly everyone is talking about. Worth little more than $300 at the start of 2015, the price of one bitcoin rocketed past the $10,000 mark and then $11,000 this week before settling around $10,550 on Friday in roller-coaster trading that tested the capacity of dealing platforms in the nascent asset class and stoked fears of a bubble. The dramatic price action at a time of low volatility in stocks and bonds has proved impossible or the financial world to ignore. Nasdaq, the US exchanges operator, said on Wednesday it planned to launch bitcoin futures contracts next year, which would make it easier for investors to profit from losses as well as gains in the cryptocurrency.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

We can safely say that people would start on adapting bitcoin since it has become more popular to people. More and more people are learning about bitcoin because they see it as a potential way to earn more money aside from working full time. I guess, a decade from now, government and other businesses would be using block chain technology in their system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

The next decade might be the altcoin era because more quality coins will be developed and at that time bitcoin might replace by one of them in term of ranking. This present decade is already a bitcoin era that would possibly last up to 2021. The next decade could also a blockchain-based technology era because majority of the businesses and technologies has already adopted it. There will be also a widespread adoption of some cryptocurrencies like ethereum, ripple, and other well-known coins.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

I really believe that this is just the start of both bitcoin and altcoin. More and more coin will come, and all the existing coins will keep on improving to cope-up with the fast pace improvement of technology and people's need and demand. People are starting to learn about cryptocurrency and it is becoming more and more famous.
jeysonserafini1

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Yes of course, look at how much it grow you'll see there are too much potiental in it and it's not that easily for any currency to do it.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

I quite agree that BTC will be widely acceptable across the world in the next decade. As you can see that nations of the world are really carrying out research,investing in blockchain and educating their citizen. These are signs to show what will become of it in the next decade. You can also see younger generation across the continent massively taken advantage of this wonderful invention. BTC has come to stay!
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

Will I agree with your opinion it will help the economic status of a country. And also many people will be helped by bitcoin and possible the world poverty problem will be reduce. But the big question is bitcoin exist for long term? Hope so, so that many people wil not suffer anymore.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

Not actually a bitcoin era, but a digitalize era. All things will be digitalize, from education, communication and payments. Maybe a diffefent type or name of currency, but just like bitcoin, it is volatile.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

I'm more comfortable with the next era being referred to or called as the Cryptocurrency era instead, Bitcoin is
big and it's enormously promising but I think the other cryptocurrencies also deserve some credit. Other coins
have far more sophistication and exception with the technology, services and solutions they are capable of
compared to bitcoin. If bitcoin survives surely altcoins will also be there with it. It's a package deal.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency now very popular and people attracting to investing their money on cryptocurrency. I am believe that in years to come, cryptocurrency will more growth and people will more know about it and adapting to use it
The way bitcoin is gaining the interest of so many people across the entire world and the way so many people are investing a huge amount of their income into bitcoin shows us that this coming era will surely be of bitcoin.

Bitcoin will definitely have better reputation at that time and people will start believing on bitcoin in much better way. The demand as well as market value of bitcoin will also increase high at that time.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

I really believe so. There are many articles where many personalities that have many experiences in the financial sector seeing bitcoin adoption in 5-10 years.  Perhaps banks can slow it down but it will still happen.
FreshMoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:13 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:41:00 AM by FreshMoff

This decade already is.

Next one will see new heights of adoption.. the cat's out the bag, the only way is forward now.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

Yes I believe that it will be the Bitcoin era, as more and more people are criticizing Bitcoin. There's no doubt about it that this will became the decade of Bitcoin. Seeing the vision of Bitcoin not by just me, by other people as well. Yes this is it for us Bitcoiners.

Raone

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

It is true that bitcoin will be the future of currency. In the next decade we would be relying a lot on bitcoin.
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

I think the next era of bitcoin will become more known and used the majority of people in online transactions. We'll see, now many countries that legalize bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: