Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:36:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3353 times)
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

Yes I believe that it will be the Bitcoin era, as more and more people are criticizing Bitcoin. There's no doubt about it that this will became the decade of Bitcoin. Seeing the vision of Bitcoin not by just me, by other people as well. Yes this is it for us Bitcoiners.
The bad news about bitcoin recently was just how rich speculators wanted to lower the bitcoin value to buy at a cheaper price. Be careful and calmly analyze the market during this time and do not let yourself become their target which is very unfortunate.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

Year 2020 is predicted to be bitcoin's prime. Prices speculations around 30K$ to 50K$ is said to be reachable as bitcoin is slowly becoming an international currency. Along with their speculation, i am also making mine as areas with no internet connection from third world countries will be also using bitcoin during that time already.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

Nobody knows what will happen in the next decade but we all know that bitcoin is very popular right now and still becoming more popular and if this will be legalized this will really happen in the future.
LolEnergyXglossy5

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

Hope so because I always dreamt of a standard monetary world erradicated of monetary status distinguishement
eurobend6

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

If such a drastic thing happen, then just one market price downfall will cause entire world finance to collapse Sad
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:02:56 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

The perspective is very much desirable. But if it will be 10 years from now, I still do not think it is possible. There are still lots of countries do not recognize cryptocurrency. It will take longer time since there will lots of pros and cons to be considered by the government of each country. One of these is the characteristics of the value of bitcoin. Maybe 50 or more years to go.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

i agree with you that bitcoin will envade the digital world in the next few years, as of the moment banks are starting to accept it, we can also hear hotels accepting bitcoin already, there are business establishments accepting bitcoin as mode of payments now, so it will not be impossible if will be accepted all over the world bu all countries.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

i agree with you that bitcoin will envade the digital world in the next few years, as of the moment banks are starting to accept it, we can also hear hotels accepting bitcoin already, there are business establishments accepting bitcoin as mode of payments now, so it will not be impossible if will be accepted all over the world bu all countries.
Even in backward countries people have now started showing interest in bitcoin. Slowly and gradually the use of bitcoin is increasing, people now getting opportunities to use bitcoin for different purposes, it is true that now people can even use bitcoin in hotels for paying for Taxi. In future the use of bitcoin will continue increasing.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

We have no way of knowing for sure. A lot has been happening when it comes to the world of cryptocurrency and it may be true that bitcoin remains to be on top of all other coins, but we are aware of how fast can time fly when it comes to the value of our beloved coins, so there is no assurance of whether bitcoin will always remain on top.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Might be, if all the markets around the world considered bitcoin as a new medium of exchange. During that era, I foresee life would be much more easier and safer since there's no need for us to bring cash when doing transactions because of it's peer-to-peer system communication.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

To be honest our current local currencies are susceptible of sustaining the next era and all the era’s that are yet to come. The reason is simple, it is being regulated by the government or regulatory authorities and which means it is not going down unless and until they go crazy about the digital currncies. But happening of that has got very less chances. I mean tell me why would they use digital currency which are not able to fulfil the needs of people after being circulated online? May be its because it is not being accepted widely to each and every door step of the business as well as not even being entertained at the biggest merchants who can easily accept it. May be many government do not want the discrepancy to happen with the local currency and the digital market which is global. It will be used as the global asset and more or less an asset same like those of stock exchangers etc. So its idiotic to dream about the bitcoin in so much vast topic. No offence by the way because I dream of bitcoin on such big platform as well.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

I think next decade will be the blockchain era, not only bitcoin. Now happen the same things as happened when internet was invented and started to be used, blockchain will integrate in our life and future generations will be born and live in new blockchain era.
This is very possible after all the same thing happened with the Internet at first when the Internet was created not many people use it then we began to see a slow adoption and eventually everyone began to use it, we are seeing the very same pattern with bitcoin, some people are using it even when it's not very user friendly but in a few years or even a decade we should probably expect that a lot of people begin to use it.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

If government will really allow bitcoins to circulate in their country then it will really happen but as far as of now there is so much hate on cryptocurrency coming from the government so i think that there is no way for bitcoins today to become the next currency nation wide.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

I agree with that, because bitcoin is everytime more and more popular, value of this cryptocurrency increase, so in the future, it can take over the world.

ununoctiumprecipitate3

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

How can the world and the Govt of each nations survive if their tax earnings got cutoff?
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

Maybe It can happen in the future no body knows,bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world,and the posibility is high to become the bitcoin era.

Bitcoin is a pioneer in blockchain technology, so, I believe that the next decade will be the bitcoin era. And in the next decade, we are headed for a digital era where digital currency will become a necessity, the technological advancement of our current generation is so fast, we will not be able to realize that the future is already here
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

If this happens, and it probably will, we'll have some huge wealth inequality between people who will bearly afford a tiny, tiny fraction of a bitcoin and people who got in early and hold multiples of bitcoin.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Indeed, the next decade will be the era of cryptocurrency. I think there will be more people involved in investing in cryptocurrency than investing in real estate or any other field. Securities will lose their customers. The future of cryptocurrency is very bright, I always believe in that.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

There are too many interests at stake to allow the bitcoin to become the reference currency. Surely banks and governments will find ways to control and tax it

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

You're right! but i don't think that bitcoin will be continue to the next era of a digital money in future we all know or we see that there are many coins/tokens that have a potential to be growth in next few years to be a new era. so there are posibilities that all coins now were competing in btc will be going to huge success someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: