Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3349 times)
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

I am not sure that bitcoin will leave more than 2-3 years. Ethereum is almost got enough power to make comptition and also very important that ethereum is better.
Ethereum will always stand next to bitcoin but it could be marked as the leader of the altcoin community. If the market of ethereum is flourishing, obviously bitcoin is also growing large and large day by day. The supporters of bitcoin will always stay more than that of any altcoin. Ethereum is still dependent on bitcoin in many ways, the independency can give it a power of competing with bitcoin.
I think yes but some people are Etherium with bitcoin but i think that there is no such competition between bticoin and etherium or any other such currency, because bitcoin is the leading crypto currency and will remain as number one for ever. Not a single altcoin can overcome it.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

I think so. Bitcoin just reached its highest price last year and I am positive that it will reach it again in the next upcoming years. Bitcoin's era should not be decided because of its price now. We need to look on the bigger picture for us to have the guts to hodl. There are times that I was tempted to sell my coins because of the current situation bitcoin is in. Bitcoin will keep on increasing so just need to hodl and buy some bitcoins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
themughni

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:33:56 AM

as we know that the bitcoin is going very fast so when we look at the destination of bitcoin we can say that the next decade will be the bitcoin era. the profit and popularity of this currency is growing very fast with the passage of time the technology is advancing day by day and the bitcoin is accepting day by day sometime we think that all other digital currencies are in the market and this will down the image of bitcoin among the other coins but i the currency of modern era.

I agree, bitcoin going very fast i think the next  decade will be bitcoin era. Crypto market is very prospective and give earn.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin now become more popular and now people always talking about bitcoin. Its happen because bitcoin growth is amazing. With bitcoin popularity, I am believe in years to come, Government will regulating and make bitcoin as investment instrument. But to be payment, many obstacle because central bank will not allowed it
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:02:36 AM

If we dig further from the records of transactions from the previous years as we can see there are a big difference within the past years to the present times. It is keep increasing its volume of transaction therefore more people are currently engaging or using bitcoins. We can be sure that it will become more widespread that even those industry with a doubt about these crypto will come to the moment where they'll rethink or reconsider the using of bitcoins within their business and also according to its value it will be more higher and higher but the volatility is always been there.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

If as always the bitcoin will be popular and be stable for the next decade and people will always patronize the cryptos and always be supportive to the bitcoin organization, there is possibility that bitcoin will be the era of the next decade to come ,where in bitcoin will ruled the digital world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

its possible. Because bitcoin know has more and more population. almost in our country knew bitcoin. and i think if that era will happened im sure more scam will there and hacker. so we need more secured if that will happen.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

Bitcoin's current state of development is not an "effective currency" because of the slow confirmation of time and high transaction costs.

Still, I am optimistic that bitcoin will become more human and efficient in the near future.

The world will eventually have the only currency, and the Internet will have the only currency. I personally think it will be bitcoin.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

Well, in the next decade a lot people would be using bitcoin and it would be a very popular currency.
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

It could be. bitcoin is best known by the public at large and some of them know this is a field of interest. for the next few years then bitcoin will be something very attractive and even many will plunge into this field.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

We don't know yet whether the bitcoin will still be accepted in the next decade or not. Bitcoin is making new standards but it won't replace fiat money. I do not see a world where bitcoin is the dominant currency unless something important happens. 
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

It's hard to predict what will happen for the next decade but for sure bitcoin value will more valuable because the demand is always high and when the day that come I'm pretty sure bitcoin supply will reach the maximum so every 1 bitcoin will be rare at that time.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

In my opinion the next decade will be the bitcoin era because bitcoin now is getting popular in the whole world.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

It's hard to predict what will happen for the next decade but for sure bitcoin value will more valuable because the demand is always high and when the day that come I'm pretty sure bitcoin supply will reach the maximum so every 1 bitcoin will be rare at that time.
Indeed, bitcoin was so unpredictable and we don't know if it going last for a long time. Every each day passes bitcoin's demand is getting high and becoming more powerful. And when the time that bitcoin become available and accepted around the world then we can say that it is now the beginning of crypto era.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

I think Ethereum will dependably remain alongside bitcoin however it could be set apart as the pioneer of the altcoin group. On the off chance that the market of ethereum is prospering, clearly bitcoin is likewise developing extensive and substantial step by step. The supporters of bitcoin will dependably remain more than that of any altcoin. Ethereum is as yet reliant on bitcoin from various perspectives, the independency can give it an energy of contending with bitcoin
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

seeing bitcoin today, its prospective. My prediction next era will be bitcoin era. I think it

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

We do not know that for now these bitcoin prices can not be ascertained.

As long as I invested with cripto money I only saw a decline in the price of cripto money getting worse, and to wait for the right moment, and the rise in the price of cripto money was very long.

hopefully the price of cripto money goes up again, and I can reinvest it with cripto money.

Outside of the country I just heard that the price of cripto money is higher than the cripto money exchange price of cripto money in my country.

Why cripto hargabuang in my country can be different from other countries.

And why this can happen in my country, maybe we should find out what causes the price of cripto money differently from other countries, and we have to see what causes cripto market to be different from other countries.

Now I can not explain what happened in my country.

Is this the government's act of cutting taxes to trade cripto money in my country, if this is true my country's order of commission, all who invest cripto money from my country will feel disappointed over the government's actions that took over the cripto money market for my country.

For the year 2020 what else will be done by my state's government in the development of cripto money.

The government should behave and help the development of cripto money because it is very useful for all people in the world.

LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

its not really impossible, ive watched a video of man. It says there that he is a time traveller and based on him, the future will have a few population of human and, there is NO money on that era. They are free to get what they want and my hypothesis is, maybe that is the bitcoin.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

I can say YES it’s because if everybody knows that the bitcoin can help us a lot in terms of financial growth many of us will depende on Bitcoin because of it.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

that thing may be can happen
someday
we know bitcoin is still developing right now, and there is still a long road procces trough that development
but thats really good to enter in that era that can provide fast data transfer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: