Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3353 times)
Handa

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

First Decade from the launch thats 2008 to 2018 , bitcoin has shown its worth .
Now its time to be more better in the market . Decentralization and the highly secured transaction is one of the main reason of bitcoin's market growth and popularity . Bitcoin is going to be more important and usefull in next decades too.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

in the next decade, although bitcoin doesn't replace the common currency, at least bitcoin technology will be used by banks and some online transaction sites. I'm sure of it, because now there are already using bitcoin technology as their payment method.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

There would be more users compared to what it is now. We are slowly shifting to the digital era and paper money is slowly not being used especially in countries that are lin the advance technology and they can manage their money through the use of applications. Even in some areas in third world countries, some companies are moving digitally. One of the example is going to a theme park and you just have to pay fiat when entering and you are given a card or a bracelet to use all facilities so later on when cryptocurrencies would be adopted then there is no need for fiat anymore because you just have to send some crypto to the cashier and you are good to go.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
I am very much hopeful that in the next few years, bitcoin will be having far more demand as well as popularity in the international market because at that time, the number of people who will be knowing about bitcoin will be greatly increased and that they will surely be investing their money into it as this is the most profitable investment and that it can surely help us in having some huge profit as well.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

The application of lightning network on BTC will make the transfer speed of BTC faster, and the transfer will not be charged!

Perhaps the BTC will be the only remaining digital cryptocurrency in the next decade!

Other digital encryption currencies will be eliminated!
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

The application of lightning network on BTC will make the transfer speed of BTC faster, and the transfer will not be charged!

Perhaps the BTC will be the only remaining digital cryptocurrency in the next decade!

Other digital encryption currencies will be eliminated!
The lightning network is going to make the transactions of bitcoin faster that is correct but transactions are not going to be free you are still going to be charged a small fee, it is thought that the fees are going to be very small but it will not be free, and this is one of the reasons of why many people do not even bother to invest in altcoins because they think that at the end bitcoin is going to be one of the few cryptocurrencies that are going to exist for the long term.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Everyday is a bitcoin era,since this coin was created it always dominated the crypto until now that thousands of altcoins are in market but still bitcoin price is the highest and no one took the top in this coin so theres no reason to say that the era will turn to bitcoin in 2020 ..but your point is indeed in 2020 maybe the bitcoin users will be doubled or maybe x five if lucky..and with that the demand for this greatest coin will be scattered around the globe and the price will hugely grow ..i cant wait for that time to come thats why i still holding until now for the simple reason of trusting that bitcoin will make me richer in future
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

I think yes, and according to my opinion that will be sure because people are taking interest with a quick speed in bitcoin and that is the reason if large percent of population of the world start using bitcoin then it will make possible that next era will be the era of bitcoin.
Only minority still uses bitcoin, whereas the majority of people will always thinking twice before using bitcoin because it hasn't regulated by the government so they wont risking their own money into something they don't know. I can feel that but technology will eventually advance,
our paper money will be obsolete and then once the technology advancement dominating, want or not people will be forced to use the newest technology.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin is the future of all cryptocurrency in the world as it is the most famous and most valued digital currency until now. Bitcoin has the potential to grow and become a global currency by looking at its currency spread rate. It is becoming famous very fast and its value is also increasing. Till 2020 I too think bitcoin will become a globally accepted crypto currency and every on can use it freely.

Bitcoin can also increase the job and earning opportunity due to its earning methods. This will also help a country to increase its economy. Bitcoin has many profits over other currency and will surely make a bitcoin era.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

Most definitely,  its all what most of us is waiting for.  The acceptance of bitcoin around the world and it taking over fiat. Even though it will take years for most countries to adapt and accept. The coming generation is going to be a bitcoin era, and its going to be global!

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

The era of bitcoin has already come, just a few people realized it when the price again is high, then again many will want it, but will already be taught by bitter experience.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

The era of bitcoin has already come, just a few people realized it when the price again is high, then again many will want it, but will already be taught by bitter experience.
many people who first learned about bitcoin and its capabilities, immediately invested all their means when saw a huge increase in the price of bitcoin. now we hear anywhere and everywhere a huge perturbation with respect to the fact that today they almost lost all their money.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

I think that when the lightning network technology will be fully implemented and operating perfectly, bitcoin will rock and mass adoption will be just around the corner.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
Suslura

Activity: 587
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

I think that when the lightning network technology will be fully implemented and operating perfectly, bitcoin will rock and mass adoption will be just around the corner.
do you think that Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment for all mankind? And what about the old people and children who will be very hard to use Bitcoin because of the lack of certain knowledge and capabilities?

skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

It can possibly be because bitcoin is the closest bridge to the future of payments where everything becomes digital after the internet came in the market connecting us around the world I think the next revolutionary change that will shape the world will be the medium of exchange or alternative modes of payments starting from credit cards now we are going digital that need only a scan of the codes for your payment to be made.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

i dont know for sure, but if there are new digital currency that have better seecuirty and better system than bitcoin i think bitcoin can't be teh international currency around the world, but if bitcoin still have a good quailty i think bitcoin will change the ecnomony of the world with bitcoin era

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

Looking at the development of the Bitcoin value chart, the more Bitcoin years will be superior and the lyrics of many people to invest. For this year alone Bitcoin can reach a significant price peak. Sure in 2020 Bitcoin will be stronger and it will be Bitcoin's best history.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:20:49 AM

In year 2020 is the bitcoin era?Maybe it will be happen in some highly  urbanized countries, but it depends how people and government in every country appreciate the bitcoin. For me as long as many people and investors using bitcoin, it will be the era of bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

whose name is the future no one will know, maybe your prediction is right considering the technology is now more advanced and people are already accustomed to apply that technology in their daily life so can not close the possibility that in the next few years btc can be applied as a efficient transaction tool
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:20:23 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:51:49 AM by rhenz01

yes, considering bitcoin is very popular and with highest market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: