Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3348 times)
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

It could be like that, bitcoin does have the potential to be used by many people in every country because of the enthusiasm of bitcoin is very high. Beside that, we are on the beginning of an era digital currencies.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

Will for it might be and its not possible. Because in all currency in the world crypto currency or bitcoin only has huge profit return and other currency didnt do that the different about them is usd , euro and other currency didnt decrease huge.
Windybi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

yes Current blockchain technology is quite good. And this will be a big market in the future. This market is growing in part thanks to the ICO projects developed to apply to real-money payments.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

I believe it will. we are now seeing the drastic change and improvement in our economy and society. and Bitcoin is now making History and we all know that one day, Bitcoin will rise among all the currencies in the World.and nothing can stop Bitcoin. that's why many people and investor are learning Bitcoin. because they all know the capability of Bitcoin.soon, bitcoin will be a common thing to each person.it will be a part of our daily lives.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Some users of bitcoin might say that hopefully, in the near future, we might see that in every country, the currency used is the bitcoin. In everything we purchase in malls, physical shops, bitcoin is there to take over the transaction in terms of money. If the increase of people using bitcoin will continue, then there might be a change in the lifestyle in terms of transaction of the people in the world.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

I think that this time bitcoin and crypto currency will come soon, because it really is a very convenient way of exchanging and a good way of earning Smiley
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

At this stage, the economic development of many countries has stagnated. I think encryption is likely to lead these countries to a new engine. Bitcoin will provide a better way to cooperate in the company, to pay efficiency and to cooperate with the industry. The next ten years should be the high-speed digital currency Development period.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

I think that this will happen faster than we think cause now bitcoin is getting again to the moon and for me time that bitcoin will get again his "right" price will be faster than we think, so next years could be bitcoin era too for me.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Next decade will be cryptocurrencies era and i almost sure about it. Nowadays many people want to join crypto because of profit, that means in 10 years they will join crypto for sure!

clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Bitcoin is searching appropriate as of now. It has a plausible that it will increase when the yr ends. But still, we are not lord to predict what will show up when the yr past by. It such that we have to hold its fame and now not to be such a moron to lose the popularity of it. There are some issues that want to be solved with the aid of developers,transaction need to be quicker and more cost-effective and scenario like few days ago need to end up a factor of the past.That is a large venture today,when this is solved, BTC will emerge as more suitable and greater fascinating for new investors.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

2020 is enough time to realize by the people all over the world that bitcoin and some alternative coins is the money we should use.
We were having tradings before from food for food,
clothes for some things, then FIat came.
it is now the time to replace FIAT with the technology we have now, crypto will rule the world of currency.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

Bitcoin become the most powerful crypto currency started in the year 2009.It has certain .specific characteristics because of that
global business community, rich investors and the computer oriented youngsters were attracted bitcoin for their business deal.Its market value has increased from low to 20K usd  last December.Day by day its popularity is increasing and the common people are also aware the advantages of bitcoin and the bitcoin legalized countries people are using bitcoin for their daily shopping,domestic service  bill payment and for the international shopping etc.From these we can say that bitcoin can be the currency to the forth coming era.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:04:48 PM

For the next decade maybe bitcoin will be a common thing to hear, its development will increase and extend to all corners. But relying on bitcoin as the main thing to survive I do not think. People who already work and already have a large salary will still depend on the rupiah and their work to survive. Only people who initially have no jobs and people who intend to invest and mine a coin in bitcoin will rely on bitcoin as a benchmark for survival and be improving the family economy.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

In my opinion it can be realized in the future because with the price movement which often increases all are interested in trying that many enthusiasts had more advanced existence of bitcoin and very popular more and more today
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

If we look at today's increasingly popular bitcoin among people then we can predict that the next decade bitcoin will be better and may be a bitcoin eranya but if the price is always down bitcoin will be out of date and can be forgotten by the community
Well for me it is really possible to happen because bitcoin popularity is increasing everyday and i am sure that in the next decade all people in this will adopt to use bitcoin as currency and there is no doubt that in next decade it will be a bitcoin era.

redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

most probably yes!! as the trend changes to digital having more businesses using blockchain for the years to come will definitely will come because they will notice its features a much cheaper way of managing their business a more safer mode of payment and a lot faster when ever you are in the world anytime the system never sleeps and never gets tired, as the saying goes by you can never stop technological advancement.

Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

The expectation is I guess not that far with the future reality. It might to be not that hard because of bitcoins popularity. I hope its true.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Yes it is possible to happen because it is still working on to moving upward. Bitcoin will boom easily because of the highest demand of people eagerly to discover. Our economy continuing to progress for the highest range. Probably for the next decade bitcoin will be on top of the priorities of the people who wanted to have a job which has higher wage.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

If we look at today's increasingly popular bitcoin among people then we can predict that the next decade bitcoin will be better and may be a bitcoin eranya but if the price is always down bitcoin will be out of date and can be forgotten by the community
Well for me it is really possible to happen because bitcoin popularity is increasing everyday and i am sure that in the next decade all people in this will adopt to use bitcoin as currency and there is no doubt that in next decade it will be a bitcoin era.
I don't expect almost every person will be using and holding bitcoins for some instances holding or having bitcoins as salary is not that precise so it needs to be done with some rules and agreements within the people. Other reasons is the people who has not been using phones it will be hard for the old people to use it. Generally, almost possibly bitcoin will be use on that time but not totally fiat is no longer available.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

For thousands of years the human race has developed a number of different currencies over the ages. We went from trading chickens and livestock to actual currency. For the longest time we used coins that were different types of precious metals. After that we started using paper money involving legal tenders when the metal started getting low. With the new digital age we're heading into, it is completely inevitable that we will one day be using digital currency. Humans are constantly looking to make progress and enter into a bold new age.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: