Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In which "temporary anomymous" catches fire  (Read 599 times)
temporary anomymous (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:06:14 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2013, 12:42:07 PM by gmaxwell

This assclown we know as Josh,i'm totally convinced that he is a sociopath or border line to being one.
Yep, BFL is a lethal danger to Bitcoin. They have too much power now and are totally corrupt liars. Those crooks must be stopped before ruining Bitcoin. It is not a coincidence that Litecoin is attracting more and more attention everyday.

OK, seriously, how is BFL a "lethal danger" to Bitcoin? Assoles, sure, but a "lethal danger", no way. The output of Avalon (particularly the chip buys) and ASICMiner is going to quickly outstrip BFL's output, so even if they stopped shipping their units and attempted to 51% attack, that wouldn't go anywhere.

BFL has taken in more money than Avalon and ASICMiner combined together.

We all know when you have more money in a particular market,you have more control

and influence.I remember back in the 90's Microsoft won the battle with Netscape by giving kickbacks

to vendors who adopted Internet Explorer.

Point being, BFL currently rules with an iron fist in the BTC mining industry.

ASICMiner currently has a low GH/s per dollar ratio,compared to BFL's ASIC's

Avalon's ASIC's has a high power consumption,and low per GH/s per dollar compared some BFL's ASIC's.

This is one reason why BFL focused on low power consumption,and high GH/s,because it appears

to be something not quite easy for ASIC vendors to currently do.That gives BFL an edge over all the current competition.

Err... Yeah, but unlike Avalon and ASICMiner, BFL have been late to the party. Unlike the browser wars where Microsoft used their clout with software licensing of Windows to force IE on everyone (or risk not being allowed to sell/distribute Windows, which would basically kill any builder company), this industry is very different. Money goes to those who get product in the wild first, those who join late literally miss out, due to the difficulty rise. BFL's only saving grace longer term at this point is that their chips are more efficient, so will continue to be profitable for longer than Avalon and equivalent chips.

I'd strongly recommend you take a few steps back, relax a little and consider things more objectively and less crazily. Next thing we know you'll be bringing out references to Freemasons, CIA conspiracies and if we're really lucky, rainbows in water sprinklers like that crazy girl on youtube who reckons the US Govt is brainwashing people with stuff in the water.

I beg to differ,BFL has came out ahead by taking in more money than AsicMiner and Avalon and not delivering even half of the hardware

currently on pre-order damn near a year later,and still accepting money for pre-orders.

It doesn't take an Actuary to figure out who's gaining and who's losing.

And you're telling me that Bill Gates wasn't abusive with power to where the Department filed charges against

Microsoft?

Google: "United States v. Microsoft Corporation"

And you recommend that i relax and take a step back?

I recommend you grow some testicles and step up and see things for what they really are.

The NSA been spying on people since Bush signed the Patriot Act,but it was nay sayers

like you that suffered from Cognitive Dissonance.And now Edward Snowden confirmed it.

I guess it's a theory that BFL has all their customer's best interest in mind

and that we should be more patient,and be grateful that BFL has never lied and

has  always been open and honest with all of it's customers.And BFL isn't and never will

scam all of it's customers,and put it's customers first because they are really nice fun loving people?
temporary anomymous (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:09:02 AM

Josh you have the nerve to call me a nutt case?

There's a difference between being a nutt case than someone thats

being pissed off about being ripped off and lied to about promised delivery of ASIC hardware.

You mutha fucker's at BFL tell lies for a whole week,just to cover the one's from the previous week .

You ran out of lies and you out of excuses.You arrogant asses have the nerve to give youselves

pats on the back when you're not clearing half of the backlog of pre-orders from last year,

and find glory in donating $120000 in BTC to a fucking charity.There would'nt be no

bitcoin period without miners like us, you all at BFL lying to and fucking over everyday.

And one has to wonder where did the BTC come from?Our ASIC's?

Or how about the miners who paid in BTC who did'nt get a refund at the BTC exhange spot price?

And lets talk about the revised Singles pics,in which the original link to the page was moved or deleted

And yes you are correct but i don't remember seeing a posted pic of the redesigned Singles But you failed to mention on what date,

On April 28th you described it by stating:

"Side fans will be 120mm in a push/pull configuration. There is the option to also put 92mm fans on
the tops of the heatsinks that are inside the unit. Connectors will be PCIe 6 pin x 2 per 120 GH. External
power brick included with each unit."
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/2050-new-case-singles-6.html#post27585

Your statement corroborates with what i'm saying which a shipment of ASIC Jalapenos Little Singles and revised Singles

went out in Early May.Even codinginmysleep even made a video on youtube unboxing a Jalapenos

in May,so Josh i suppose those individuals faked and made up lies and pics about receiving ASIC's in May?

Why a spike in the mining difficulty by the fucking millions if you all at BFL did'nt ship out Little Singles and

Singles? Avalon and Asicminer been mining all this year and haven't been driving up the difficulty

at the rate it's been going up since the end of April.

Josh the more i communicate with you the more pissed off i get.

You and BFL shamed those of us BTC miners in America with your shady and unethical practices,as well as  some of the bitcoin community.

Those of us who did pre-order are the laughing stock over at AsicMiner and Avalon camps.

and even on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ERE4uiufqE

Josh if the Fed's charge and convict you and BFL just on (fraud alone)

I hope the judge deny you bail and order you to share a cell with a "Fleece Johnson"

that bend you over and bust your asshole wide open in that jail cell every night.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4531/6zfa.jpg 
Look Ma!! is that his mouth or is that his asshole gaped open!!

Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:45:51 AM

Josh you have the nerve to call me a nutt case?

There's a difference between being a nutt case than someone thats

being pissed off about being ripped off and lied to about promised delivery of ASIC hardware.

You mutha fucker's at BFL tell lies for a whole week,just to cover the one's from the previous week .

You ran out of lies and you out of excuses.You arrogant asses have the nerve to give youselves

pats on the back when you're not clearing half of the backlog of pre-orders from last year,

and find glory in donating $120000 in BTC to a fucking charity.There would'nt be no

bitcoin period without miners like us, you all at BFL lying to and fucking over everyday.

And one has to wonder where did the BTC come from?Our ASIC's?

Or how about the miners who paid in BTC who did'nt get a refund at the BTC exhange spot price?

And lets talk about the revised Singles pics,in which the original link to the page was moved or deleted

And yes you are correct but i don't remember seeing a posted pic of the redesigned Singles But you failed to mention on what date,

On April 28th you described it by stating:

"Side fans will be 120mm in a push/pull configuration. There is the option to also put 92mm fans on
the tops of the heatsinks that are inside the unit. Connectors will be PCIe 6 pin x 2 per 120 GH. External
power brick included with each unit."
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/2050-new-case-singles-6.html#post27585

Your statement corroborates with what i'm saying which a shipment of ASIC Jalapenos Little Singles and revised Singles

went out in Early May.Even codinginmysleep even made a video on youtube unboxing a Jalapenos

in May,so Josh i suppose those individuals faked and made up lies and pics about receiving ASIC's in May?

Why a spike in the mining difficulty by the fucking millions if you all at BFL did'nt ship out Little Singles and

Singles? Avalon and Asicminer been mining all this year and haven't been driving up the difficulty

at the rate it's been going up since the end of April.

Josh the more i communicate with you the more pissed off i get.

You and BFL shamed those of us BTC miners in America with your shady and unethical practices,as well as  some of the bitcoin community.

Those of us who did pre-order are the laughing stock over at AsicMiner and Avalon camps.

and even on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ERE4uiufqE

Josh if the Fed's charge and convict you and BFL just on (fraud alone)

I hope the judge deny you bail and order you to share a cell with a "Fleece Johnson"

that bend you over and bust your asshole wide open in that jail cell every night.

Look Ma!! is that his mouth or is that his asshole gaped open!!

Well, that escalated quickly.
one4many

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:48:28 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
You must be a seriously hurt person  Shocked
Please get professional help, before it turns into a mental disorder! Life is too short.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:50:47 AM

Blah blah blah...

You sir, need more than a bottle of chill pills and a tablespoon of cement. And your formatting is still clearly broken.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Rora

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:51:12 AM

Now now kids, Don't stoop to that wankers level.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:51:52 AM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
You must be a seriously hurt person  Shocked
Please get professional help, before it turns into a mental disorder! Life is too short.

Something tells me it might be a little bit late for that... Either that or he is an angry teenager?

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: