Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recieved 50GH BFL Single Today!  (Read 51058 times)
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:54:07 PM

This assclown we know as Josh,i'm totally convinced that he is a sociopath or border line to being one.
Yep, BFL is a lethal danger to Bitcoin. They have too much power now and are totally corrupt liars. Those crooks must be stopped before ruining Bitcoin. It is not a coincidence that Litecoin is attracting more and more attention everyday.

OK, seriously, how is BFL a "lethal danger" to Bitcoin? Assoles, sure, but a "lethal danger", no way. The output of Avalon (particularly the chip buys) and ASICMiner is going to quickly outstrip BFL's output, so even if they stopped shipping their units and attempted to 51% attack, that wouldn't go anywhere.

BFL has taken in more money than Avalon and ASICMiner combined together.

We all know when you have more money in a particular market,you have more control

and influence.I remember back in the 90's Microsoft won the battle with Netscape by giving kickbacks

to vendors who adopted Internet Explorer.

Point being, BFL currently rules with an iron fist in the BTC mining industry.

ASICMiner currently has a low GH/s per dollar ratio,compared to BFL's ASIC's

Avalon's ASIC's has a high power consumption,and low per GH/s per dollar compared some BFL's ASIC's.

This is one reason why BFL focused on low power consumption,and high GH/s,because it appears

to be something not quite easy for ASIC vendors to currently do.That gives BFL an edge over all the current competition.

Err... Yeah, but unlike Avalon and ASICMiner, BFL have been late to the party. Unlike the browser wars where Microsoft used their clout with software licensing of Windows to force IE on everyone (or risk not being allowed to sell/distribute Windows, which would basically kill any builder company), this industry is very different. Money goes to those who get product in the wild first, those who join late literally miss out, due to the difficulty rise. BFL's only saving grace longer term at this point is that their chips are more efficient, so will continue to be profitable for longer than Avalon and equivalent chips.

I'd strongly recommend you take a few steps back, relax a little and consider things more objectively and less crazily. Next thing we know you'll be bringing out references to Freemasons, CIA conspiracies and if we're really lucky, rainbows in water sprinklers like that crazy girl on youtube who reckons the US Govt is brainwashing people with stuff in the water.

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
temporary anomymous

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:04:44 PM

The craigslist ad of Frederik Dansk is a SCAM

Just check the ridiculous pictures.

Probably anonymous temporary is the scammer itself.

Frederik Dansk maybe a scammer,but i believe the pics are real,

and he has the product in hand (or had).During that time BFL

announced the design changes for the Singles cases.Give or take a few weeks

for production for those cases,which means that the case,where redesigned back in April

of this year do to heat issues,and were ready in May.Point being is that BFL,had a Single in the new redesigned case

at the Bitcoin conference in May of this year,which means that if Frederik Dansk is really a scammer that photoshopped

the cases in the pics,he would have probably used a picture of the old case design for the Singles.

To my knowledge not many of us paying customers actually knew what the new Singles cases looked like

until seeing video footage of BFL hashing with a Single in the redesigned case back in May.

if paying customers with pre-ordered Singles were to receive their hardware back in May.

If would have definately came in those new redesigned cases,not the old ones.

temporary anomymous

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:10:03 PM

Hello everyone,i've been following this thread closely,and decided to register and speak my mind without holding anything back. [...]

And with saying that i have to say fuck Josh,Fuck Jody,with the bullshit and lies.  [...]
One thing these assclowns forgot,is that the customer is always right especially when the SELLER HAS LIED AND FAILED TO DELIVER ON PROMISED PRODUCT.

Woah Nellie... I hope you don't get your orders cancelled on  you after that rant. I'm left wondering who the assclown is though - probably the one who is butthurt.

Good point,the bottom line is this BFL,Josh/Jody know that i'm not saying anything that

paying customers haven't thought or feel about them failing to deliver hardware within a timely manner.

And make no mistake,a gangster recognizes a gangster,and thats all i'll say on that issue.
temporary anomymous

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:14:10 PM

Hello everyone,i've been following this thread closely,and decided to register and speak my mind without holding anything back.

I don't have much of a reputation here as of yet but much of the truth i'm about to tell doesn't need to be validated by BFL's incompetence dishonesty,and ignorance.

I currently have a BFL Single on preorder since earlier this year.I'm 34years old and have seen a lot of scams  since 2001 on the

internet, and personally knew people that ran scams on the internet,but i've never seen it on a level of great magnitude and multitude

as BFL has been pulling off for close to a year now.BFL reminds me of Paypal during the "Paypal Wars" between 2001-2004.

BFL is no different with being unethical and telling lies and bullshitting it customers,because of the lack of real competition.

BFL is a legit on paper,but the staff has a gangster mentality,and you all have seen it first hand here,why i say the entire staff,because birds of a feather flock together.

This assclown we know as Josh,i'm totally convinced that he is a sociopath or border line to being one.

BFL lied about the 60GH/s Single's not being ready to ship,when in fact they were ready since late April.

A person by the name of Frederik Dansk who appears to be from France, http://paris.en.craigslist.fr/ele/3829355665.html

received multiple Singles.The date of the listing is 5-26-13.Which means it roughly took 2 weeks for it to ship from here in the U.S. to

France (give or take a week to pass customs).BFL is looking out for BFL and it's buddies.Who we see get the first Jalapenos,Single

before paying customers,and driving up the difficulty and converting BTC for USD at a alarming rate,to where now those of us here in the

US waiting on our pre-orders won't even have the option to convert BTC for USD without submitting some paperwork.

I am sure that those who work or tied in with BFL,are profiting on our pre-orders,to the point of when difficulty reach 40 million +

they may then clear the back orders before the backordered ASICs are worthless with little or no resell value.A few Jalapenos here and a few Single/mini rigs there,is just a dog and pony show,to appease Paypal that they actually shipped some orders,(pre-order's paid through Paypal.)

They longer they sit and mine pre-order's,as difficulty goes up,it increases the chance of miners having to purchase more ASIC mining

hardware wheather it be from BFL or a competitor that actually  has product in hand,and shipping within 7 business days,which currently

isn't none that rivals BFL amount of GH/s and low wattage.BFL is the new Paypal in the bitcoin community.

And with saying that i have to say fuck Josh,Fuck Jody,with the bullshit and lies.I've read many talking about litigation,

back and forth,suing BFL would be a waste of time.These gangsters have pockets deep enough to have suits thrown out of court,

and enough ASIC's to "gift" lawyers/judges to turn a blind eye.If criminals in Orleans Parish prison can get  their hands on guns,drugs
 alcohol, or a inmate in a Baltimore prison inpregnate 4 different female guards,they should speak volumes itself about the system we have here in the US.

Many of us made Paypal,what it is today about a decade ago and adopted Bitcoin to get away from the goddamn tyranny of Paypal,and now  

BFL is pulling the same shit with ASICS.And people wonder why we American's are stereo typed as being greedy.

BFL has made their money 10x over through mining with the ASICs they are sitting on,refunding pre-orders in USD instead of BTC current market rate and of course paid Pre-order's.

And to assclown's Josh/Jody wanna speak further on this,they may do so through their actions by start shipping pre-orders in mass to paying customers.

One thing these assclowns forgot,is that the customer is always right especially when the SELLER HAS LIED AND FAILED TO DELIVER ON PROMISED PRODUCT.

Anyone placing a pre-order for a mining device is gambling.  Those that bet on Avalon early on won big. Those that bet on BFL too late will lose. With others like Metabank and KNCminer it remains to be seen.

The fact that the rising or falling value of bitcoin magnifies or diminishes the importance of the bet to you does not change your chances of winning or losing the bet.

ps-when you ordered from BFL "earlier this year" you knew they had already missed all their original shipping target dates.

Caveat Aleo
(Gambler Beware)

We gamble on the volatility Bitcoin,not the delivery of mining hardware.

It should be a game of hit or miss when it come to getting mining hardware that's been paid for.

temporary anomymous

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:16:57 PM

Hello everyone,i've been following this thread closely,and decided to register and speak my mind without holding anything back.

I don't have much of a reputation here as of yet but much of the truth i'm about to tell doesn't need to be validated by BFL's incompetence dishonesty,and ignorance.

I currently have a BFL Single on preorder since earlier this year.I'm 34years old and have seen a lot of scams  since 2001 on the

internet, and personally knew people that ran scams on the internet,but i've never seen it on a level of great magnitude and multitude

as BFL has been pulling off for close to a year now.BFL reminds me of Paypal during the "Paypal Wars" between 2001-2004.

BFL is no different with being unethical and telling lies and bullshitting it customers,because of the lack of real competition.

BFL is a legit on paper,but the staff has a gangster mentality,and you all have seen it first hand here,why i say the entire staff,because birds of a feather flock together.

<SNIP>

Time to break out the tinfoil? After going to the effort of reading all of those horribly spaced lines (I take it this was copied and pasted from somewhere to mess up the formatting like that) I see more conspiracy theorist than credibility. Pity really. BFL does have competition, and every day they aren't delivering is the chance a new rival can rise to fill the vacuum they are leaving. It doesn't take a genius to see that.

I too have seen and known scammers on the net, including some who ran ebay scams and got busted back in the late 90s. The easiest scam is to promise the world and deliver nothing. The next higher risk scam is to promise the world, but deliver it to only a select few. Honestly its easier just to buy the people (select few) and have them be your prophets. Know what would be an unbelievably hard scam? Promising a product, then actually delivering it. That would be particularly difficult, because then you would have all these people claiming you weren't even scamming!

As I've said before, and will say again, BFL is not operating in a scammy fashion. It would be far too unprofitable a scam to run things the way they have. They are however operating in a fashion that shows poor project and PR management. Heck, Avalon put precious little out in public information releases, including actual delivery dates, yet there are plenty of people who praise them yet rubbish BFL, which puts out plenty of information. The key difference is the information being put out is not what you want to see. You get angry because the news is bad, and blame like no tomorrow about it.

Personally, I'm one for more rather than less information, irrespective of whether it is positive or negative. For me, its nice to know what is going on, even if it isn't what I want to hear or see. Certainly it is far better than throwing BTC to the wind to order a product from china, receive zero information and when the thing finally shows up, find it has already been used for weeks to profit somebody else.

I'm not surprised, at such remark coming for the biggest BFL ass kisser that suffers from Stockholm Syndrome.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 05:19:29 PM

Right, because even a retarded kindergartner couldn't tell those pictures are photoshopped, right?  That the source material is from our promo pictures of the single, I mean.. it's not like it's obvious or anything.  Oh... wait.. yes it is.  Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can tell that.

Heh... even look at the order date on the "invoice" he faked.  It's June 12th (and order number 144 to boot!)...  Anyone dumb enough to give more than 1 seconds thought to this should not be on the internet.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:22:56 PM

Well I was going to comment on the funny looking pixellation of the shot, not to mention the funny angles both the Single cases and the shadows of them were at, but... Meh, do your own looking and deciding. I've seen better photoshopping from that scam involving mini ITX boards and random chips cloned on them!

In the meantime, here we go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:45:22 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 06:08:21 PM by JackRabiit

GAWD!, I just had to hit Ignore on that guy with the bad formatting!, He's covering the whole thread with his four posts in a row.

Inaba, What would you say the lifetime expectancy of this 50GH Single to be? I was really worried about my Jalapeno blowing out before it could break even and I regretfuly got a refund just recently, now I feel like a fool considering all the revisions that it has gone through, and that all the units that we are seeing are basically the first properly functional units.

If you are alright with me purchasing from you, I would be really pleased if I could un-refund my order by paying the New price of the Jalapeno units.
I sincerely regret my awful behaviour in the past recent weeks and as such I've whole heartedly removed my nasty emotional posts out of self shame and apology.

To the Anti BFL people, Nobody told me to write this, I simply have a medical condition that Was going quite bad and was literally not in the right of mind at those times.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:57:20 PM

Being a private company (as opposed to a publicly listed one), what requirement is there that they say who their backers are? You say there aren't any backers, but provide zero proof of that too. Saying what you wish to be the case to justify your feelings towards them?
LOL... How can I prove something doesn't exist? More or less it is the same argument ignorant people use to "prove" that God exists just because nobody proved he doesn't. You're not in your right mind, are you?
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:18:39 PM

Who are BFL's investors? BFL claimed they have a Venture Capital firm backing them, but won't say from which VC firm.
What they said is "It's a secret". It is a "secret" because there is none. BFL customers are investors without the rights investors have.

Being a private company (as opposed to a publicly listed one), what requirement is there that they say who their backers are? You say there aren't any backers, but provide zero proof of that too. Saying what you wish to be the case to justify your feelings towards them?

The only requirement is to dispel uncertainty. BFL is under no legal obligation to do so.
BFL issied a press release saying they had a Venture Captial firm backing them.
No Venture Capital firm has ever come forward admitting they are backing BFL (venture firms maintain portfolio lists of the firms they back).
BFL did not name the firm.
BFL has never to my knowledge mentioned receiving funding from a Venture Capital firm since that press release.
When pressed about where their funds came from, Inaba said it was from their FPGA profits not customer pre-orders.
If BFL said they have funding from a VC firm (when they do not) and then solicited business based on that, that is fraud.

If you want to see what an actual bitcoin company funded by VC's looks like, look here: https://coinbase.com/about
You can see that Coinbase claimed that Union Square Ventures invested in them, you can verify that USV put Coinbase on their portfolio page here: http://www.usv.com/investments/
You can see that Fred Ehrsam, Olaf Carlsen-Wee, Brian Armstrong, and Craig Hammel are the founders of Coinbase. You can see what they have done in the past because they are not hiding from you. They are proud to attach their full names and reputations to their work.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:34:07 PM

LOL... How can I prove something doesn't exist? More or less it is the same argument ignorant people use to "prove" that God exists just because nobody proved he doesn't. You're not in your right mind, are you?

Thats the fun thing about it, you can no more prove something doesn't exist than I can prove it does. Yet despite that you present your claim as fact. You now go claiming I'm the one who isn't right in the mind? Well for one thing I can certainly deny that. I'd like you to find one post of mine that illustrates any symptoms of insanity :-)
Point I'm trying to get across here, which you put so eloquently in your own way, is that your argument that VC backing does not exist is no more cohesive than any argument that it does exist. Don't go presenting it as fact all because you (like many God-botherers) want what you believe to be the truth.

Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:57:55 PM

Looks distinctly... old, scratched and used, not a nice polished surface. Maybe it's just the photos...

Have fun mining! Make sure to update with power usage.

Sure does, but it does the job so it doesn't matter  Wink If the machine is making me four digits a month I wouldn't care how it looks xD Just keep working! Lol
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:25:41 PM

So nice to see a BFL unboxing. Thanks

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 04:11:11 AM

As I've said before, and will say again, BFL is not operating in a scammy fashion. It would be far too unprofitable a scam to run things the way they have. They are however operating in a fashion that shows poor project and PR management. Heck, Avalon put precious little out in public information releases, including actual delivery dates, yet there are plenty of people who praise them yet rubbish BFL, which puts out plenty of information. The key difference is the information being put out is not what you want to see. You get angry because the news is bad, and blame like no tomorrow about it.

The information I want to see:
Who works at BFL? Most startups & companies tell you who is running it so you can check for yourself if they have the skill to succeed. With BFL we just get first names.
Who are BFL's investors? BFL claimed they have a Venture Capital firm backing them, but won't say from which VC firm. Highly unusual.
Who are BFL's suppliers? Companies usually (in tech especially) make their large suppliers & partnerships known.  BFL has not said who did the chip design for them or who is making their chips for them.
BFL does not discuss that sort of thing.

If you have the answers to these questions, by all means share them or point them out if they have already been shared.
Until BFL starts acting like a real company, one always has to worry "Will they be there tomorrow?"

Sonny K. disappeared when Sonny Vleisides appeared onto the seen. I firmly believe something nefarious happened to him. The last person to make mention of him was Josh, but Josh has yet to explain what ever became of Sonny K. I wonder if he had a family.

I may have to call the KC PD to go check it out. Clearly, a Sonny K. was employed by BFL, probably even one of the owners, according to Josh's posts.
assaultedCracker

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:08:45 AM

Right, because even a retarded kindergartner couldn't tell those pictures are photoshopped, right?  That the source material is from our promo pictures of the single, I mean.. it's not like it's obvious or anything.  Oh... wait.. yes it is.  Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can tell that.

Heh... even look at the order date on the "invoice" he faked.  It's June 12th (and order number 144 to boot!)...  Anyone dumb enough to give more than 1 seconds thought to this should not be on the internet.

Friend, you need to learn to watch that snappy little tongue (read: pretentious fingers) of yours when speaking to your god damned customer base. Do you seriously believe your actions and words are acceptable? No bullshit. There is a certain way to approach your customers especially when they are also you investors. I'll assume you are familiar with the class action lawsuit model and not touch more upon that. Point being, when your company has been notoriously bad at failing to deliver on even a single promise in any timely manner whatsoever it may behoove you to show a little humility and respect.

If this continues, I will personally be making your life a bit more frustrating by contacting every member/employee of BFL in my own fashion. Some would even think if enough annoyance is caused and attributed to a single source that those in power might just cut that source.

Just show a little respect, don't act like a child, and get your job done by responding to people that could use your assistance if you are responsible for social media PR. (God forbid.)

Edit: Just wanted to make sure you didn't skip this gem. (I know you didn't. I actually just wanted to repost.) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=239343.new#new
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 05:16:54 AM

Friend, you need to learn to watch that snappy little tongue (read: pretentious fingers) of yours when speaking to your god damned customer base.

Trust me, friend, I don't need to "learn" to do it, I'm pretty darned good at watching my fingers if I want.  However, I type pretty fast, so I usually don't watch them...

Do you seriously believe your actions and words are acceptable? No bullshit.

Nope, no bullshit.  Post something stupid, and I'll call you stupid.  The solution is not to post something stupid.

There is a certain way to approach your customers especially when they are also you investors.

Ok, but you aren't an investor.  Are you a customer?  Was I speaking to you?  Why do you care?

I'll assume you are familiar with the class action lawsuit model and not touch more upon that.

Ahh the internet toughguy lawyer... is that like the caveman lawyer?  Believe me, I know you won't touch more upon that.

Point being, when your company has been notoriously bad at failing to deliver on even a single promise in any timely manner whatsoever it may behoove you to show a little humility and respect.

Well, I'd like to thank you!  You're the first person to say we've been bad at failing to deliver.  Most people usually said we've been failing to deliver on time, but I'm glad that you are happy with our delivery schedule and that we're performing adequately, if not good. As for respect, again, see the response about stupid.  Give respect, get respect.  

If this continues, I will personally be making your life a bit more frustrating by contacting every member/employee of BFL in my own fashion. Some would even think if enough annoyance is caused and attributed to a single source that those in power might just cut that source.

Only if  you do it "personally."  Don't farm it out to someone else, that's just cheap and demeaning.  I look forward to hearing tales of woe from my people about how an internet toughguy lawyer with no legal background called, wrote, telegraphed, smoke signaled them personally.

Just show a little respect, don't act like a child, and get your job done by responding to people that could use your assistance if you are responsible for social media PR. (God forbid.)

Once again, give respect, get respect.  You've failed so far.  I'm not responsible for social media, thanks.  I'm just the hired help to beat back the idiots and internet toughguys foaming at the mouth. (Not really... it's more of a hobby, actually.) /swings bat

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
temporary anomymous

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:27:40 AM

Josh how in the hell i knew you or a shill from BFL was going to say the photo was Photoshopped?

And mind you i can tell when something has been Photoshopped.

But let's just say if it is,how do you explain this individual knowing what the revised cases for the 60GH/s Singles looked like at that time?
Here's another person stating on BFL forums that singles went out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203881
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/2651-bfl-30gh-s-asic-mining-now-dev-promo-copy.html#post32364

You went out of your way to deny those and now this.

I hope those of you pay close attention at the dates of thos threads and this

ad:http://paris.en.craigslist.fr/ele/3829355665.html

What do they have in common?

All in the month of May,which indicates to me that there was a shipment of BFL ASIC's

in May to a selected few or many Before BFL officially stated that they shipped out Singles.The only reason you jackasses at BFL ship out his orders because he made

such a large order and Paypal got on yall asses to ship out the order dated "June 12 2012" according to the invoice.

And i'm sure you bastards cut all kinds of deals behind closed doors with your cronies and "developers" that got discounts/free ASIC's

and have them agreed to keep quite and mine while you and they drive up the fucking difficulty before we get our goddamn ASIC's.The spike in

difficulty is due to ASIC's you all at BFL have shipped out incognito back in May.And the Fed's cracking down on Mt.Gox, those of us here in the US have to now submit paperwork because BFL's cronies and

"developers" that got ASIC's are cashing in BTC like chips at a Vegas casino.

So fuck you Josh,and you tell Jody i said fuck her as well,because in the history of the internet,there's never been a company that was legit

and failed to deliver something within 11 months after taking pre-order money from it's customers.

Even back in the day Paypal completely unfroze accounts with funds in it after 6 months.

Unfreeze the goddamn ASIC's you currently have in stock and stop feeding us bullshit,week after week,month after month.

Josh you and Jody destroyed yall credibility ,we're just customers waiting on BFL ASIC's.

You've made some of us look like fools to peers, family/friends,for failure to deliver on your promises.

As far as i'm concerned i believe nothing of what i read from you and only half of what i

see coming from you.

Pierre

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:31:32 AM

Once again, give respect, get respect.  You've failed so far.

Not as hard as you. Not even close.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 05:50:17 AM

Josh how in the hell i knew you or a shill from BFL was going to say the photo was Photoshopped?

Because you're a nutcase?

And mind you i can tell when something has been Photoshopped.

Oh clearly... I mean, it's not like it's a mirror image of the image on this page or anything: http://www.butterflylabs.com/  Even the logo and lettering is on the wrong side and reversed.  Yep, you're sure one hell of an internet detective.

But let's just say if it is,how do you explain this individual knowing what the revised cases for the 60GH/s Singles looked like at that time?

Oh... I don't know, maybe because we started posting pictures in APRIL of 2013

Here's another person stating on BFL forums that singles went out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203881
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/2651-bfl-30gh-s-asic-mining-now-dev-promo-copy.html#post32364

You went out of your way to deny those and now this.

Yes, because Milkshake is a play on Smoothie, a known troll and lunatic on these forums, perhaps you're familiar with him.  

I hope those of you pay close attention at the dates of thos threads and this

ad:http://paris.en.craigslist.fr/ele/3829355665.html

What do they have in common?

All in the month of May,which indicates to me that there was a shipment of BFL ASIC's

Yes, all in the month of may, so that logically follows that there was a shipment in May, after we had posted pictures in April.  Of course!  Silly me!  The logic, it blinds!

in May to a selected few or many Before BFL officially stated that they shipped out Singles.The only reason you jackasses at BFL ship out his orders because he made

such a large order and Paypal got on yall asses to ship out the order dated "June 12 2012" according to the invoice.

Hate to break it to you, but 5 Singles is not a large order.  We wern't even taking orders on June 12 of 2012, nor did we have 60 GH/s available at the time or even on the 23rd (they were 40 GH/s).

And i'm sure you bastards cut all kinds of deals behind closed doors with your cronies and "developers" that got discounts/free ASIC's

and have them agreed to keep quite and mine while you and they drive up the fucking difficulty before we get our goddamn ASIC's.The spike in

difficulty is due to ASIC's you all at BFL have shipped out incognito back in May.And the Fed's cracking down on Mt.Gox, those of us here in the US have to now submit paperwork because BFL's cronies and

"developers" that got ASIC's are cashing in BTC like chips at a Vegas casino.

You're sure of that, are you?  Well, guess we know how much you know: Jack and Shit and Jack left town about 2 hours ago.

So fuck you Josh,and you tell Jody i said fuck her as well,because in the history of the internet,there's never been a company that was legit

and failed to deliver something within 11 months after taking pre-order money from it's customers.

Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it.  I'd give you a quarter to get you started if I could.

Even back in the day Paypal completely unfroze accounts with funds in it after 6 months.

Unfreeze the goddamn ASIC's you currently have in stock and stop feeding us bullshit,week after week,month after month.
Josh you and Jody destroyed yall credibility ,we're just customers waiting on BFL ASIC's.
You've made some of us look like fools to peers, family/friends,for failure to deliver on your promises.

No, you've made yourself look like a fool, I had nothing to do with it.

As far as i'm concerned i believe nothing of what i read from you and only half of what i

see coming from you.

This doesn't even make sense...

PS - learn to use proper spacing.

Once again, give respect, get respect.  You've failed so far.

Not as hard as you. Not even close.

Oooo burn!

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:52:29 AM

Thats the fun thing about it, you can no more prove something doesn't exist than I can prove it does.

You made a public statement you have attracted VC and when you're asked to prove what you claim you say the proof is that I can't prove you didn't... And you tell me this is not insane?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: